Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,491 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob (19231 Views)

Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) / 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) / Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by uhuru77: 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
The miscrants were rented by governor Obiano himself to cause confusion and paint IPOB bad before the public. That is why the commissioner of police claimed the crowd did not plan to attack the governor. Tell me, why would IPOB choose church premises to confront the governor?
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by Yyeske(m): 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
fratermathy:

I know that but many of their online trolls often say all Igbos are IPOB and both are one and the same.
What were you expecting from confused, brainwashed eedioots who reason from kanu's ass? Igbos are not IPOB biko

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by Yyeske(m): 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
dumodust:

as in ehh... i hope you follow me witness denials
they claimed no peace because he sanctioned shooting in nkpor
These guys are so brainwashed and can't reason with their brains and expect everyone to be like them.
God have mercy

3 Likes

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by MTKbudapest(m): 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
the federal govt is capable of killing anything in order to save d govt of the day.

Nig govt is no different
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by Yyeske(m): 6:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
uhuru77:
The miscrants were rented by governor Obiano himself to cause confusion and paint IPOB bad before the public. That is why the commissioner of police claimed the crowd did not plan to attack the governor. Tell me, why would IPOB choose church premises to confront the governor?
Deceive yourself, your likes were so happy when it happened yesterday but you guys are are now saying it's bad it occurred in a church because IPOB said so. Use your gaddam brain God gave you, stop making IPOB think for you.

3 Likes

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by dedunji: 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
“Article 4 affirms Indigenous peoples’ right “to autonomy or self-government in matters relating to their internal and local affairs,”, and Article 5 protects their right “to maintain and strengthen their distinct political, legal, economic, social and cultural institutions.”. Article 26 states that “Indigenous peoples have the right to the lands, territories and resources which they have traditionally owned, occupied or otherwise used or acquired,” and it directs states to give legal recognition to these territories.

“We in YOLICOM totally agree with the desire and demand of the Igbo to vacate Nigeria. It is within their inalienable rights to so demand. We shall do all within our powers to assist and encourage the Igbo to achieve this.

“In the same vein, we agree that the Arewa groups are within their rights to demand that all Igbo should vacate their territories within the time frame given. As the deadline approaches, we see the threat being actualized. We also see the quit notice is also directed against the Yoruba people. There are about 6.5 million Yoruba in the 17 Northern States minus Kwara and Kogi states.

“We only urge the international community to recognise that this expulsion order, however, has automatically grouped every other southerner, or non-Muslim northerner, together in the order, because there is no verifiable way to differentiate between the Igbo and the Yoruba, between the Igbo and the Ibibio, Efik, Urhobo, Itshekiri, Ijaw or the Northern Yoruba of Kwara and Kogi. The Igbo do not carry a mark on their heads identifying them as such. Therefore this is an expulsion order to all Southerners and people of the Middle Belt by the core north of North West and North East. By this order, the North has automatically asked its people resident in the south to vacate the south of Nigeria and go back home to the North.

“Southerners, and especially Yoruba people resident in any part of the North are advised and encouraged to come back home, to Yorubaland where they are guaranteed one hundred percent protection of their lives, limbs and properties. It is important you do not fall victim to the wholesale slaughters, massacres and all the horrendously horrible things the Hausa-Fulani are known for if we are to judge by past experience. In the confines of Yorubaland, they dare not try any of these crimes because they know we have the antidote to their madness. We hereby repudiate, repeal and destroy the amalgamation proclamation of 1914, bringing the peoples of Nigeria together by fiat has come.

“We hereby assert the right of the Yoruba people to self-determination. This desire will be pursued using all local and international instruments until the Sovereign Nation of Oduduwa Republic is realized within the shortest time possible.

“We urge Yoruba people from all over the world to prepare for this battle which will be waged with all the power and energy within our disposal. This is the only way out of the political and economic quagmire we find ourselves as the Yoruba Nation.

“We call on the United Nations, (UN) to immediately put the machinery in motion for the immediate dissolution of Nigeria. Set the captives free. If Nigeria fails to heed this advice to dissolve the unholy and cruel union, the perpetrators and beneficiaries of the parasitic nation will have themselves to blame.”
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by wellmax(m): 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Ok,now you believe that every igbo is ipob and biafran?.

Whao! Good you know. So stop driving the ipob idealogy into the rest of us. We do not want it.
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by livinbygrace: 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
Fake Ipob indeed!I guess it's same fake ipob that dismantled the army road block few days ago?Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by Abagworo(m): 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
Fear grips Nnamdi Kanu. Lol

2 Likes

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by ejanla077: 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
chiagozien:
Am suspecting that those guys were rented by obiano to degrade ipob.obiano can do anything to bring ipob down because they are on his neck now.

dats why d commissioner of police had to claim they almost shot d protesters...

they are all on it. Obiano and police..

they think we re gullible

2 Likes

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by Tmercy(m): 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
ALCOHOLKILLS:
I'm suspecting apc, those janja.weed afonja demonic party can do anything to cause problem in biafraland
this is hypocrisy at its height u hailed the act earlier

2 Likes

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by ofai: 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
Politicians using thugs to blackmail IPOB.

November is around the corner...

Spineless unity beggars are hoping something goes wrong with IPOB in order to reinforce their unity begging.

Referendum is a simple thing, don't let it kill you just yet.

2 Likes

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by ejanla077: 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
adonbilivit:
Lol! I can never reveal why I am laughing out loud. Never!!!

na so e dey start
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by sapele914(m): 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
ESDKING:
I said this on that thread.

That rubbish was done by some desperate politicians so that people will perceive Ipob as a violent group thereby making some Ipob members to disassociate and withdraw their membership in order for status quo (one Nigeria)to remain

But they have failed again this time.

Umu anu ofia!! . Ara gbagbukwaaa unu there.

God bless Nnamdi KANU.
shut up you Government supporter how can we prove that you are who you are? all you government agents pretending to be biafrans after you will go and attack people then say it is government,who are the criminals we don't know anymore?ipob committing crimes and rallies and say it is not them,even the kanu dude we don't know if he is the real kanu anymore or the real one is still in Kuje prison?This conspiracy theory is beginning to confuse the on lookers apga said it is ipob,ipob said it is apc,apc said it is pdp,pdp said it is the disgrunted sheriff faction?Ipob criminals conspiracy continues.
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by adonbilivit: 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
ejanla077:

na so e dey start
crase?
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by sapele914(m): 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
ALCOHOLKILLS:
I'm suspecting apc, those janja.weed afonja demonic party can do anything to cause problem in biafraland
It is apc so next time open fire on them. Apc infiltrators pretending to be kanu and the biafrans.
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by jaszplus12(m): 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
this is always the scenario when there's dissent! it's only just started, and I know IPOB will cry they're being lied against and massacred when things go wrong and will claim everyone is on their side when the authorities just watch them without making any arrests....time will tell, they're yet to understand that in the incidence of hostilities TRUTH is the first casualty:!

2 Likes

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by jaszplus12(m): 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
this is always the scenario when there's dissent! it's only just started, and I know IPOB will cry they're being lied against and massacred when things go wrong and will claim everyone is on their side when the authorities just watch them without making any arrests....time will tell, they're yet to understand that in the incidence of hostilities TRUTH is the first casualty:!
from hence, their ability and capacity to manage hostile situations will prove them as worthy of their cause! coolthis is always the scenario when there's dissent! it's only just started, and I know IPOB will cry they're being lied against and massacred when things go wrong and will claim everyone is on their side when the authorities just watch them without making any arrests....time will tell, they're yet to understand that in the incidence of hostilities TRUTH is the first casualty:!
from hence, their ability and capacity to manage hostile situations will prove them as worthy of their cause!

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by ofai: 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
sapele914:
shut up you Government supporter how can we prove that you are who you are? all you government agents pretending to be biafrans after you will go and attack people then say it is government,who are the criminals we don't know anymore?ipob committing crimes and rallies and say it is not them,even the kanu dude we don't know if he is the real kanu anymore or the real one is still in Kuje prison?This conspiracy theory is beginning to confuse the on lookers apga said it is ipob,ipob said it is apc,apc said it is pdp,pdp said it is the disgrunted sheriff faction?Ipob criminals conspiracy continues.

Oga cool down. It is obvious that there are infiltrators in IPOB. That is why of recent, IPOB media have been coming out to denounce certain rumors going here and there.

Today, "kanu storms Kaduna" or "ipob attacks governor in church", tomorrow "Donald Trump comes to umuahia", the latest being that "an interim government have been formed by IPOB in Nigeria"

We know all of them. Who is causing this disruptions and misinformation? It's the infiltrators!

We know.
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by Yyeske(m): 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
ofai:
Politicians using thugs to blackmail IPOB.

November is around the corner...

Spineless unity beggars are hoping something goes wrong with IPOB in order to reinforce their unity begging.

Referendum is a simple thing, don't let it kill you just yet.
What is holding your referendum as we speak?

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by Yyeske(m): 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
ofai:

Oga cool down. It is obvious that there are infiltrators in IPOB. That is why of recent, IPOB media have been coming out to denounce certain rumors going here and there.

Today, "kanu storms Kaduna" or "ipob attacks governor in church", tomorrow "Donald Trump comes to umuahia", the latest being that "an interim government have been formed by IPOB in Nigeria"

We know all of them. Who is causing this disruptions and misinformation? It's the infiltrators!

We know.
IPOB and radio Biafra have been known with propaganda and lies since they took off, yesterday you guys were so happy because of what happened and today you're no longer happy because IPOB said they are infiltrators, amadioha fall on your hands there

2 Likes

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by Bankbio(m): 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Biko why do we always clam everything to be d work of Afonjas
I taya ooooo
always looking for an excuse

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by Bankbio(m): 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Biko, why do we always clam everything to be d work of Afonjas
I taya ooooo
always looking for an excuse
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by Bankbio(m): 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
ALCOHOLKILLS:

plz why do you always clam everything to be the work of Afonjas
bro go subscribe for sense if u don't have ooo
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by ejanla077: 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
adonbilivit:
crase?

i no kno
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by Yyeske(m): 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
It's obvious to IPOB miscreants that Anambra is no longer taking their excesses..
Poking your nose into our election....
Degrading Obi of Onitsha.....
Degrading Eze Nri....
Degrading Igwe Enugwu ukwu.....
Harassing our governor, first at Fegge Onitsha and now at Ekwulobia ......
Disrupting the burial of a 90 year old Biafran veteran at Ihiala....

Enough to that madness and any attempt further won't be funny.

2 Likes

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by Chinagurum1995(m): 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
Yes oooo we cannot attack brother Mr. Governor Obiano. Chukwu gozie Nigeria, Chukwu gozie Biafra, and Chukwu gozie Africa. wink sad undecided
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by Yyeske(m): 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
Chinagurum1995:
Yes oooo we cannot attack brother Mr. Governor Obiano. Chukwu gozie Nigeria, Chukwu gozie Biafra, and Chukwu gozie Africa. wink sad undecided
Biafra or not, Anambra should not be used as the testing ground, Umuahia and Abia is vast enough. Molesting our Omambala culture is worst of all

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by ofai: 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
Yyeske:
IPOB and radio Biafra have been known with propaganda and lies since they took off, yesterday you guys were so happy because of what happened and today you're no longer happy because IPOB said they are infiltrators, amadioha fall on your hands there

You saw me happy? You actually saw me? You don't even know how to lie like your political masters. I had expected a more formidable lie from you.

IPOB media source have spoken. Any other source you hear from is to your own peril and ignorance.
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by Yyeske(m): 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
ofai:

You saw me happy? You actually saw me? You don't even know how to lie like your political masters. I had expected a more formidable lie from you.

IPOB media source have spoken. Any other source you hear from is to your own peril and ignorance.

Deny as much as you can, tomorrow they'll sing another song you can dance to

2 Likes

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by Iamzik: 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
Beginning of confusion....but they were chanting "No Election".

How can APC opponents be chanting "No Election" when they want to beat Obiano at the polls?

So if it were election day it means that the crowd that came for the governor would have come out to vote.

This is real drama loading... We are watching in 4D

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by ofai: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
Yyeske:
It's obvious to IPOB miscreants that Anambra is no longer taking their excesses..
Poking your nose into our election....
Degrading Obi of Onitsha.....
Degrading Eze Nri....
Degrading Igwe Enugwu ukwu.....
Harassing our governor, first at Fegge Onitsha and now at Ogbaru......
Disrupting the burial of a 90 year old Biafran veteran at Ihiala....

Enough to that madness and any attempt further won't be funny.

I see you are venting out a lot of air because you have misunderstood IPOB silence mode. There is no need engaging you because IPOB point has been made.

Who do you think you are? Anambra my foot. So Ipob in anambra are not anambarians right?

You can't predict ipob next move. I think you should be more careful now in your assertions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herdsmen Attacked My Farm, Suspended CJN Walter Onnoghen Tells Police / NDDC Interim Management Fails To Explain N143bn Budget Shortfall / Mamman Daura Dismisses Zoning, Denies Dictating Public Policy To President Buhar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.