Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Who Really Takes The Blame In A Teacher /pupil Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Really Takes The Blame In A Teacher /pupil Sex? (1087 Views)

Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Really Takes The Blame In A Teacher /pupil Sex? by vybzkartel: 7:01pm On Jan 23, 2018
Who really is to blame?..

Is it the teacher or the student?

The student can say no to a teachers advances or report a teacher

The teacher is old enough to have sense

Drop your views
Re: Who Really Takes The Blame In A Teacher /pupil Sex? by HOLYDICK(m): 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
The teacher always no debate here

1 Like

Re: Who Really Takes The Blame In A Teacher /pupil Sex? by Alariwo2: 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
The teacher of course..
Having sexual relations with your student is child abuse. #case closed
Re: Who Really Takes The Blame In A Teacher /pupil Sex? by dingbang(m): 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
The teacher for Pete's sake.. What sort of question is this?

Op it seems you are a paedophile.

2 Likes

Re: Who Really Takes The Blame In A Teacher /pupil Sex? by vanhelsing1(m): 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2018
vybzkartel:

Drop your views
alot of Persons today forming nonsense thread.... plssss think harder before u create a thread.. no more time for mesmerising.. life is short
Re: Who Really Takes The Blame In A Teacher /pupil Sex? by vanhelsing1(m): 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
vybzkartel:

Drop your views
alot of Persons today forming nonsense thread.... plssss think harder before u create a thread.. no more time for mesmerising.. life is short
Re: Who Really Takes The Blame In A Teacher /pupil Sex? by iamJ(m): 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2018
U no go understand how sweet a teacher nunu is, till u fu:ck her after she has finished teaching ur class
Re: Who Really Takes The Blame In A Teacher /pupil Sex? by correctguy101(m): 8:59pm On Jan 23, 2018
A little experience of mine.

When I finished secondary school, my brain was still very hot (then I only drink alcohol lols) I wanted more money to add to my pocket money and almost all my friends are teaching so I didn't want to be the odd one out, therefore I begged a girlfriend to help me search for teaching job where she works.

I later got one by myself at my primary school (the proprietor has always been a family friend). He already had a new secondary school and needs teachers as the school was expanding. He agreed to give me 5k for teaching in his school. Jss 1and 2 are my students. I taught chemistry, physics and mathematics then.
The money was ok, since I don't transport to the school and back then 5k plus my pocket money was a fortune (maybe to me o)
Gradually, he gave jss3 students to me to teach also as one of his teachers left to further his education.

I was young, silly and of course very naughty.. I already was seeing one of my fellow teachers but these small girls (most of whom are more mature than their ages) wouldn't give someone breathing space. Always looking for ways to rub their breasts on me.

Me was a very playful teacher, I only punish students, I don't flog them and this made them like me. I treat the boys as comrades and the girls as, well comrades too.

It was the girl teacher I was dating that made me know all those things those seemingly small girls are doing is because they want me to "knack" them.

I made the mistake and "knacked" one. She told all her friends and started acting weird each time other girls come close, even my fellow teachers girlfriend, that was when I knew I've tasted the "forbidden fruit".

Her friends were now blackmailing me one after the other that they'll expose what I was doing with Abigail if I don't do same to them. I did a few but I couldn't take it again cos I lost my peace of mind and that was how I not only left the school, I left my father's house and went to stay with my grandparents.

If I ever get to be teaching anywhere, no matter what, I will never ever let such nonsense repeat itself.

Although some people are promiscuous and like sex with younger people. I've personally outgrown such.

So each situation can be unique. it's either the teacher lured the student or the student freely gave the teacher cos most younger girls these days love matured guys, trust me I know.

It's not been long a young girl I normally play with and allow into my house looked me in the eye when I told her to come closer jokingly and told me - " I Know what you want to do, you want to kiss me".... I ordered her out of my house before the temptation persists. This is a girl I carried when she was born, now she dey see me as a potential fuckmate, $mh

if I want smallie, I know the types I go for, not the ones that will create scandals. I'm currently in one already and not even with a smallie... $mh

I wrote this epistle to let you know that... children don spoil wella....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Really Takes The Blame In A Teacher /pupil Sex? by Turantula(m): 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
adidja palmer, see the kind question you dey ask!!
Re: Who Really Takes The Blame In A Teacher /pupil Sex? by placeofallure(f): 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
When I was in SS1, my physics teacher wanted to have me by all means. I schemed and schemed until it was no longer possible to play him. I was afraid of victimization if I report him. My friends were aware though. Eventually I changed from the Sciences to Arts, then I heaved a sigh of relief. Some teachers are demon personified!
Re: Who Really Takes The Blame In A Teacher /pupil Sex? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 28, 2018
In loco parentis, we the teachers take the blame.
Re: Who Really Takes The Blame In A Teacher /pupil Sex? by ednut1(m): 11:18am On Jan 28, 2018
I still remember Titi runing home in pry 6 , we later heard mr segun inserted hand into her pant. Mr segun was arrested .
Re: Who Really Takes The Blame In A Teacher /pupil Sex? by vybzkartel: 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
ednut1:
I still remember Titi runing home in pry 6 , we later heard mr segun inserted hand into her pant. Mr segun was arrested .

Class 6 really?

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Picture / “I Want To Be Your New Chick” – Bobrisky Begs Kcee / Scared Of Disappointing Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.