Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

14 Habits Of Men That Women Are Yet To Understand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Habits Of Men That Women Are Yet To Understand (1545 Views)

Don't Marry Anyone In This Category Of Men Or Women. / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? / Common Things That Women Lie About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Habits Of Men That Women Are Yet To Understand by SugarndSpice(f): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
1. Why they insist their mothers are saints no matter what, even if she’s a devil.

2. What excites them so much about football (not a fan of the sports, I watch it for the super hot and good looking players).

3. Why they find it so comfortable doing their business on the roadside, anywhere, anytime.

4. How they can remember every single football detail yet can’t seem to remember birthday and anniversary dates.

5. Why they don’t like watching movies in zee world.

6. Why they consider hugging other guys gay.

7. Their inability to multi-task.

8. The way they’ve managed to convince themselves that they are and will always be the better drivers.

9. Why they love boobs and ass so much.

10. How they can get ready in literally 5 minutes.

11. The way they annoyingly act like babies when they are sick.

12. Their annoying pickup lines (“hallelujah sister! God has given you everything but my number”).

13. How they are completely opposite when they are with ‘the guys’ – gentleman with me, King of the streets with the guys.

14. Their super power of making food disappear in milli-seconds. They eat like they have coolers in their mouth and their stomach expands to the rest part of their bodies.

#copied

2 Likes

Re: 14 Habits Of Men That Women Are Yet To Understand by falconey(m): 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
grin

Old myth some are now understood.
Re: 14 Habits Of Men That Women Are Yet To Understand by VargasVee(m): 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
Remove 7 & 11

Then I'm guilty as charged

grin grin

1 Like

Re: 14 Habits Of Men That Women Are Yet To Understand by tosyne2much(m): 6:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
I'm coming back
Re: 14 Habits Of Men That Women Are Yet To Understand by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
Why we fúçking like our balls licked during blöwjobs

Why....
Re: 14 Habits Of Men That Women Are Yet To Understand by HajimeSaito(m): 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
grin
Re: 14 Habits Of Men That Women Are Yet To Understand by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
Lol

At least one good thing about men be say we no dey get private part odour reach women. I think we deserve award for that.

If some woman wear pant for one day and mistakenly drop am near ya pillow weh u put head to sleep ...Jisos! You must wake no matter d amount of bottle you drink.

2 Likes

Re: 14 Habits Of Men That Women Are Yet To Understand by Darkseid(m): 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
I'm only guilty of few and I f**king hate football. It's one of the most boring things that I've seen people devoted to.

1 Like

Re: 14 Habits Of Men That Women Are Yet To Understand by Blackhawk01: 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
10 and 11.

No10 could be annoying while 11 is cute and funny, that moment Baeby won't stop whining about taking his drugs tongue... I'm like "where is my macho baeby biko?" shocked tongue

1 Like

Re: 14 Habits Of Men That Women Are Yet To Understand by SugarndSpice(f): 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Lol

At least one good thing about men be say we no dey get private part odour reach women. I think we deserve award for that.

If some woman wear pant for one day and mistakenly drop am near ya pillow weh u put head to sleep ...Jisos! You must wake no matter d amount of bottle you drink.
If her vagina discharge has unusually offensive smell, she most likely has an infection, it's a good thing because she'll be more self aware to go get treatment. You guys have less prominent symptoms which can easily be overlooked, the consequences being you'll leave an infection untreated in your body for several years, you may just wake up one day and find your thing has fallen off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 Habits Of Men That Women Are Yet To Understand by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
SugarndSpice:
If her vagina discharge has unusually offensive smell, she most likely has an infection, it's a good thing because she'll be more self aware to go get treatment. You guys have less prominent symptoms which can easily be overlooked, the consequences being you'll leave an infection untreated in your body for several years, you may just wake up one day and find your thing has fallen off.

LMAO....CANT STOP LAUGHING

EPIC
Re: 14 Habits Of Men That Women Are Yet To Understand by DCHASERS: 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
NO 2* dats GAY we do not. Watch football cos players are HOT! Seriously ??
5* spot on... NO dude out there watches zee world. The men thr are too soft and romantic.
6* we hug.. Just after we shake hands and do the shoulder checking dts hugging
9* BOOBS and ASSES ha!! Mehn you can say that again..

Cheers lov
Re: 14 Habits Of Men That Women Are Yet To Understand by Homeboiy: 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Lol

stop following dirty girls

Change the type of girls u fúck
Re: 14 Habits Of Men That Women Are Yet To Understand by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
Homeboiy:

stop following dirty girls

Change the type of girls u fúck
Pls dash me your mother. I want to fucck her
Re: 14 Habits Of Men That Women Are Yet To Understand by lenghtinny(m): 11:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hugging a guy angry
What happened to handshakes?
Re: 14 Habits Of Men That Women Are Yet To Understand by Blackhawk01: 11:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

Pls dash me your mother. I want to fucck her

Happy birthday bobo! I pray God grants your heart desires and bless your new age real good. kiss

Hope you had fun? smiley

1 Like

Re: 14 Habits Of Men That Women Are Yet To Understand by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Happy birthday bobo! I pray God grants your heart desires and bless your new age real good. kiss

Hope you had fun? smiley
grin Thanks so much bro. i apprcte it. Go will shower you with blessing too

Thumbs up.
Re: 14 Habits Of Men That Women Are Yet To Understand by Blackhawk01: 11:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

grin Thanks so much bro. i apprcte it. Go will shower you with blessing too

Thumbs up.

Amen. Where's my own cake? Btw, I'm a sis. tongue

1 Like

Re: 14 Habits Of Men That Women Are Yet To Understand by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Amen. Where's my own cake? Btw, I'm a sis. tongue
grin oh sorry I thought u were a guy. i go xender the cake to you no worry just open d xender app grin

How was ur day.
Re: 14 Habits Of Men That Women Are Yet To Understand by thickminaj(f): 11:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
Except for 2, 6 and ..I also don't lyk watching anything in zee world undecided .. I guess I'm yet to understand the rest nice one op grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Want To Be Rich? / Sunday Outfit-(pic) / Is It Possible For Guys To Have Fun Without Smoking Or Drinking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.