Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market (83996 Views)

Yellow Eye Balls. Problem???? / Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot / Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
grin

Abeg shift make I faint here Jareeeee

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by Nonybb: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
Wow is she an Igbo girl? From Anambra? Let her prepare for marriage. I am coming for her
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
Beautiful eyes shocked
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by sisisioge: 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
She's got really beautiful eyes.
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by kuldude29(m): 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
auntysimbiat:
NAwa o.
And u wana be next TY bello ?
So na bad thing?

1 Like

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by AkinPhysicist: 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
She is lucky they didn't soak her in kero and burn her to crisp. Nigerians are not playing at all since Evans.
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by diezani(f): 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
isnt that Iris heterochromia that you people are playing with!! ? I don't think it is something to be celebrated

3 Likes

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by symbianDON(m): 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
op if her people no wan gree pls I have multicolored eyes too o grin

1 Like

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by djvalentinho(m): 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
MY FIRST NAIRALAND COMMENT.. I NEED YOUR LIKES

1 Like

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by soulhacker: 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
igraman:
Why do you have to go back there?
Who asked you of update?

You had the opportunity to make the best out of it at first, but the ego in you told you to enhance the pictures which made them look a bit ingenuine.
You've realised you fu*k up and now you want to go and take another ones.
Alas opportunity comes but ones.

Thank your God say them no lynch u.
another bad belle like the market women

1 Like

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by softwerk(f): 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
You wanted to use her for illuminati publicity!

God don catch you sad

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by syncACE(m): 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
bread was all it took for jumoke to succeed Multi coloured LCD eyeballs is making this ugwu girl to want to succeed Oh Lord, show me my own...is it suya, or roasted corn Am a fineboy too

1 Like

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by YelloweWest: 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
igraman:
Who asked you of update?

You had the opportunity to make the best out of it at first, but the ego in you told you to enhance the pictures which made them look a bit ingenuine.

Shut the fùck up.
U sound like one of them.
Gosh... Nigeria's a illiteracy.
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by nextstep(m): 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Illetracy still remains a disease....Dont blame them...biko

I agree, but the disease is not with the market women, it's with those who might plan to do her evil.

These photo people be careful.. this is Nigeria. If next week kidnappers get the girl to use her eyes for ritual, *na your fault oh*

I don't believe in rituals, but unfortunately there are those who think albino skin, or multicolored eyes will make juju stronger. There must be some Range Rover owners or Banana residents who have this girl in their sights for their next money ritual. She needs protection, so unless the photographer is willing to provide that 24/7 or move her and arrange for her upkeep, she should allow the poor girl to keep a a low profile.

1 Like

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by PenisCaP: 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
Jengem:
i met one girl like that in ajao estate

green eyed igbo girl, fair and slim

she even followed me, hopped in the whip

but fear of my girlfriend no allow me think str8

if polygamy was allowed now, i for don turn her to olajumoke part 2

This life na burnt beans wallai

Lol hopped in the whip as in how?.
Hope its the literal meaning shaa grin

1 Like

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by Cloud9ng(m): 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by kabaka1: 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
babfet:
They can only try they can't stop her shine

True! true!
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by YelloweWest: 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
This girl has huge modeling potentials. Even if she is 5 years old!
She needs the right exposure to attract good modeling jobs. Nigeria and illiterates eh...

2 Likes

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by speezyWears: 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
igraman:
Who asked you of update?

In your haste to rant meaninglessly you failed to proof read your grammar.

You dont need to reply, just modify, shut up and stay humble.

Adios.
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by jamesbridget13(f): 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
Wow!!!
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by PenisCaP: 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
Pls how do i get this gals contact.
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by toseen7: 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
auntysimbiat:
NAwa o. And u wana be next TY bello ?
Sé ó bad ní?
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by luminouz(m): 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
Jengem:
i met one girl like that in ajao estate

green eyed igbo girl, fair and slim

she even followed me, hopped in the whip

but fear of my girlfriend no allow me think str8

if polygamy was allowed now, i for don turn her to olajumoke part 2

This life na burnt beans wallai
Wao....green eyes.....I would have loved that...u get her number hommie
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by freecocoa(f): 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
Those eyes are just indescribable.
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by nnokwa042(m): 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
TunnyOgunnowo:
On Saturday a photo of Peace, a young girl with multi coloured eye balls became a trending topic, if you missed it goto > https://www.nairaland.com/3954137/girl-multicoloured-eye-balls-mile

But shockingly, the photographer in her intentions to do a proper photo shoot for Peace went back to Mile 12 market but she was taken by heavy surprise by Mile 12 marketing women. The market women started calling her names and almost tagged her a kidnapper saying the girl is too young to be that exposed.

Read below as she narrates her experience:

I can't believe how ignorant and envious people can be... I went to meet peace where her mum sells Ugwu and I was almost eaten raw by the Ugwu sellers there... I was so disoriented!

Peace' Mum didn't complain, I already spoke with her Dad and he was grateful but these women couldn't hide their jealousy, they made a scene and almost tagged me a kidnapper...people started gathering.

The envious Ugwu women said they saw her pictures everywhere on the internet that she was too young, I asked them if she was too young to be successful?

These women were trying to convince her mum not to allow me take her to the studio for professional photos. They even blamed her for allowing me to take the pictures in the first place.

That's when it became so obvious that it was jealousy! she said

Source: http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/07/they-almost-tagged-me-kidnapper.html

is not ugwu but ugu pls ,we don't call ewedu ekwedu but we call it ewedu why do u want to spoil ugus name by calling it ugwu angry

2 Likes

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by boy16(m): 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
we need unity for progress
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by larrypourl(m): 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
I think she's too young for that too. Thank God they didn't attack you, next time book appointment with her where you have less crowd not in a market place.

Click my signature below for quality loafers

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by Sagay212: 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
don't be surprised...that's how ipod women behave...very envious. Na them full mile 12 dey sell ugwu. They are so backward, they probably think they are in their villages. If na me be you ehn, i for change am for them and talk sense into their toxic brain. Whether they like it or not, that girl must bring success to her family and they'll stop selling ugwu , progress and move to a better place. fear ipod people oo..vely danjalus

1 Like

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by HolyTitus(m): 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
TY Dollar $ign
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by PrickGetSize(m): 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nairaland now buy cheap lies free of charge.

1 Like

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by sommyblaze(m): 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
auntysimbiat:
NAwa o.
And u wana be next TY bello ?
receive Sense my dear
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
Sagay212:
don't be surprised...that's how ipod women behave...very envious. Na them full mile 12 dey sell ugwu. They are so backward, they probably think they are in their villages. If na me be you ehn, i for change am for them and talk sense into their toxic brain. Whether they like it or not, that girl must bring success to her family and they'll stop selling ugwu , progress and move to a better place. fear ipod people oo..vely danjalus
afonja na by force snap ipob people ? Why not go snap ur gorilla looking brothers and sisters like what demola ajayi has been excelling in

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help / How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) / Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.