Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market (84016 Views)

Yellow Eye Balls. Problem???? / Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot / Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2017

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by abilemi(m): 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Those women are witches. They must have discussed how your body will be sheared. U don do pass your power. You sef wan use the girl blow. Na by force? Take food go chop

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by kissdahlin(m): 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
dem plenty for my area,some with white, black and (yellow and red),bt na effect of Igbo cause am,jokes apart she is chimera.chimera are pple wit diff colour of eye colour and dey are very rare,one of a kind.if na outside Africa she don blow scatter bt illetracy of Africans can let us develop.#SMH
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by Harwoyeez(m): 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
Beautiful Ada grin
ahhdah:
Bad Belle everywhere....
If I don't shine, no one else will shine...
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by kbzee11(m): 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
Wonderful work of God....
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by JikanBaura(m): 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
sisisioge:

...and you would have seen those eyes there if no one had taken those pics? Biko be open minded. Whew!

Yeah I wouldn't have seen those pretty eyes of hers if someone hadn't took the pictures.But don't you think the photographer is being a stalker. Plz today you wre given the chance to take the girl pictures plz why would you want to go back tomorrow? I'm sure if she wasn't being ill-treated that day . Then she would have went back there the next morning to grin ask for a permission to take the girl to photo studio for better shoots undecided only to pluck out the girl eyes for money ritual

My sister I don't know if you will be allowing random people to be taking your pictures if you possess her eyes grin

1 Like

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by WeirdWolf: 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
TunnyOgunnowo:
On Saturday a photo of Peace, a young girl with multi coloured eye balls became a trending topic, if you missed it goto > https://www.nairaland.com/3954137/girl-multicoloured-eye-balls-mile

But shockingly, the photographer in her intentions to do a proper photo shoot for Peace went back to Mile 12 market but she was taken by heavy surprise by Mile 12 marketing women. The market women started calling her names and almost tagged her a kidnapper saying the girl is too young to be that exposed.

Read below as she narrates her experience:

I can't believe how ignorant and envious people can be... I went to meet peace where her mum sells Ugwu and I was almost eaten raw by the Ugwu sellers there... I was so disoriented!

Peace' Mum didn't complain, I already spoke with her Dad and he was grateful but these women couldn't hide their jealousy, they made a scene and almost tagged me a kidnapper...people started gathering.

The envious Ugwu women said they saw her pictures everywhere on the internet that she was too young, I asked them if she was too young to be successful?

These women were trying to convince her mum not to allow me take her to the studio for professional photos. They even blamed her for allowing me to take the pictures in the first place.

That's when it became so obvious that it was jealousy! she said

Source: http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/07/they-almost-tagged-me-kidnapper.html

Guys for nairaland don dey reason d toto already.
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by gabe: 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
Anybody considered the possibility of her using contact lenses?
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by tit(f): 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
you see why they say yeebhoes are jewdas?
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by cuteme88(f): 11:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
undecided undecided undecided I don dey shout since. I've got multicolored poo una no go notice me oooh. come follow me to my house and snap this thing before i go flush am. my village people no go stop una
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by supaslim(m): 11:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
Confirmed NOLLYWOOD prospect....
Everybody get unique selling point, locate yours...
please kindly DOWNLOAD my new song titled #OMOELE via http://www.mikkyplanets.com.ng/2017/07/mp3-download-supaslim-omo-ele-download.html?m=1
Thanks so much. U'll like the song.
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by slightlyMad(f): 11:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
I just logged into my BoA account, they dont have email address at the top like in the screenshot,
that was edited.
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by jaxxy(m): 11:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
KayDEAN:
This girl is too beautiful to not blow, those village women are just trying to hold back her shine, tufiakwa, enemies of progress, if the mother is weak minded, they will influence her

She maybe beautiful bt d photographer unintentionally cud also be throwing her to the wolves cos with that level of exposure she may be getting all sorts of people will be coming at her for different interests so can this lil photographer whos already running his/her mouth about d gals location and all(suprised she didn't mention her house number) guarantee her the physical and emotional security she needs
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by PotatoSalad(m): 12:03am On Aug 01, 2017
market women are always daft, ignorant and filled with envy and jealousy.
last month my cds group had our sensitization in one of the markets in Enugu. we shared flyers and condoms. one yeye woman asked us to leave her corner calling us bad people/people of the world cos of wetin na 'condoms' o. imagine.
'Ma is it your condom?'
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by Pinkfeet: 12:03am On Aug 01, 2017
Beautiful wink
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by gracein: 12:10am On Aug 01, 2017
it is called 'heterochromia'. it could be as a result of mutations in her Gene or from inflammatory reactions to cellular injury.
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by Dantee005(m): 12:17am On Aug 01, 2017
auntysimbiat:
NAwa o.
And u wana be next TY bello ?
Doesn't sound lyk a bad idea tho..considering the fact that Ty bello is a hot shot in photography business...
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by October1960: 12:41am On Aug 01, 2017
Unusual. Nice.
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by DadaStephen1(m): 1:42am On Aug 01, 2017
What is this one saying?
Are you normal?

igraman:
Why do you have to go back there?
Who asked you of update?

You had the opportunity to make the best out of it at first, but the ego in you told you to enhance the pictures which made them look a bit ingenuine.
You've realized you fu*k up so you wanted to go and re snap?
Alas opportunity comes but ones.

Thank your God say them no lynch u.

1 Like

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by Aragon: 3:58am On Aug 01, 2017
JikanBaura:

Yeah I wouldn't have seen those pretty eyes of hers if someone hadn't took the pictures.But don't you think the photographer is being a stalker. Plz today you wre given the chance to take the girl pictures plz why would you want to go back tomorrow? I'm sure if she wasn't being ill-treated that day . Then she would have went back there the next morning to grin ask for a permission to take the girl to photo studio for better shoots undecided only to pluck out the girl eyes for money ritual

My sister I don't know if you will be allowing random people to be taking your pictures if you possess her eyes grin

What type of talk or reasoning is this? The Girl is Blessed with a rare type of Beauty. That Blessing is about to be transformed into money by Making her a Model so why would anyone stop it? Some of today's model you see on World stage were discovered cos somebody snapped their pics. Was that not what happened to Olajumoke?

1 Like

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by 400billionman: 4:16am On Aug 01, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
Illetracy still remains a disease....Dont blame them...biko

They are envious of the girl and her family blowing.

Crab mentality..
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by savagefinder: 5:36am On Aug 01, 2017
auntysimbiat:
NAwa o.
behold the greatest of them all, first of her name and last of her kind, with one foolishness to rule them all.. Your royal foolishness, pls go and walk amongst your fellow envious and jealous types.. Here I am afraid, exists only for reasonable humans of which you are not one
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by 9jatatafo(m): 6:57am On Aug 01, 2017
Get in touch with her parents and do a private meeting, don't go to Mile 12 market please
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by LOVEGINO(m): 7:16am On Aug 01, 2017
babfet:
They can only try they can't stop her shine
they ve turned her to celebrity already. Before dis year runs out, I can smell her break through.
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by maasoap(m): 8:01am On Aug 01, 2017
auntysimbiat:
NAwa o.
Wetin bring nawa for this matter? Is there anything wrong by becoming "next TY Bello"? Are you jealous?
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by maasoap(m): 8:03am On Aug 01, 2017
igraman:
Why do you have to go back there?
Who asked you of update?

You had the opportunity to make the best out of it at first, but the ego in you told you to enhance the pictures which made them look a bit ingenuine.
You've realized you fu*k up so you wanted to go and re snap?
Alas opportunity comes but ones.

Thank your God say them no lynch u.
This is what we call first class rants. Why are you ranting?
Did you read anywhere in the narrative that the photographer did not succeed?
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by maasoap(m): 8:17am On Aug 01, 2017
jaxxy:

She maybe beautiful bt d photographer unintentionally cud also be throwing her to the wolves cos with that level of exposure she may be getting all sorts of people will be coming at her for different interests so can this lil photographer whos already running his/her mouth about d gals location and all(suprised she didn't mention her house number) guarantee her the physical and emotional security she needs
You sounded just like those illiterate market women. That girl could be the one that God wants to use to lift her parents up. If we're over protective because of "these imagined wolves", how would the girl go to places? How would she get sponsors or promoters?
The sensible would have been to call on the father to be with her to protect her from the wolves. After all, she is older than that little comedy girl.
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by bravesoul247(m): 8:19am On Aug 01, 2017
auntysimbiat:
NAwa o.
You're actually thinking you wrote something reasonable but sincerely what you wrote is the exact opposite of wisdom.
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by GoodMuyis(m): 8:23am On Aug 01, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
what ur problem, instead of you to be busy worrying how bubu will come back to his zoo na girl eyes matter dey ur issues

Same thing was said about Olajumoke
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by KayDEAN(m): 8:24am On Aug 01, 2017
jaxxy:

nothing like that, which one is emotional security, like the vegetable selling is more secure. People that go into modeling and decide to mess themselves up chose to do that, she should be advised well by the photographer, family and friends, plus she has a brain too. Modeling is best done earlier in life so by your youth, you can start reaping the fruits of money and popularity
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by jaxxy(m): 8:29am On Aug 01, 2017
maasoap:

You sounded just like those illiterate market women. That girl could be the one that God wants to use to lift her parents up. If we're over protective because of "these imagined wolves", how would the girl go to places? How would she get sponsors or promoters?
The sensible would have been to call on the father to be with her to protect her from the wolves. After all, she is older than that little comedy girl.

Did u read my post correctly? If the protection can be given to her as well as the privacy then fine bt the photographer had already been saying too much about the girls whereabouts and all even when u don't to know if the reception will be positive or negative that my only issue here. Im not saying she shudnt be exposed bt it shud be done properly.
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by jaxxy(m): 8:35am On Aug 01, 2017
KayDEAN:
nothing like that, which one is emotional security, like the vegetable selling is more secure. People that go into modeling and decide to mess themselves up chose to do that, she should be advised well by the photographer, family and friends, plus she has a brain too. Modeling is best done earlier in life so by your youth, you can start reaping the fruits of money and popularity

I never said she shudnt model or be exposed i said the photographer needs to be abit more cautious with how he/she goes about it so the gal is secured. Popularity or fame is a 2 edge sword, can be postive or negative.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help / Onyenachi Obasi Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In The UK / How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.