Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,596 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market (83999 Views)

Yellow Eye Balls. Problem???? / Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot / Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by KayDEAN(m): 8:37am On Aug 01, 2017
jaxxy:

I never said she shudnt model or be exposed i said the photographer needs to be abit more cautious with how he/she goes about it so the gal is secured. Popularity or fame is a 2 edge sword, can be postive or negative.
yeah
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by Aeesha2: 9:23am On Aug 01, 2017
TunnyOgunnowo:
On Saturday a photo of Peace, a young girl with multi coloured eye balls became a trending topic, if you missed it goto > https://www.nairaland.com/3954137/girl-multicoloured-eye-balls-mile

But shockingly, the photographer in her intentions to do a proper photo shoot for Peace went back to Mile 12 market but she was taken by heavy surprise by Mile 12 marketing women. The market women started calling her names and almost tagged her a kidnapper saying the girl is too young to be that exposed.

Read below as she narrates her experience:

I can't believe how ignorant and envious people can be... I went to meet peace where her mum sells Ugwu and I was almost eaten raw by the Ugwu sellers there... I was so disoriented!
I MET HER ONCE I IORODU AND COULDN'T STOP STARING AT HER

Peace' Mum didn't complain, I already spoke with her Dad and he was grateful but these women couldn't hide their jealousy, they made a scene and almost tagged me a kidnapper...people started gathering.

The envious Ugwu women said they saw her pictures everywhere on the internet that she was too young, I asked them if she was too young to be successful?

These women were trying to convince her mum not to allow me take her to the studio for professional photos. They even blamed her for allowing me to take the pictures in the first place.

That's when it became so obvious that it was jealousy! she said

Source: http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/07/they-almost-tagged-me-kidnapper.html

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by Kagawa10: 11:22am On Aug 01, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
afonja na by force snap ipob people ? Why not go snap ur gorilla looking brothers and sisters like what demola ajayi has been excelling in

She's a Calabar girl, osu eediot wan claim the girl. Let your jealous ipob women at mile 12 leave her alone. The girl is bound for success.
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by tk4rd: 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
KayDEAN:
This girl is too beautiful to not blow, those village women are just trying to hold back her shine, tufiakwa, enemies of progress, if the mother is weak minded, they will influence her
The Village Pple wan chop her destiny
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by hunter21(m): 1:55am On Aug 02, 2017
blue and golden eyes, this girl should be in hollywood blockbusters
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by latmukd: 11:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by DoctorsOfficeNg: 12:32am On Aug 09, 2017
TunnyOgunnowo:
On Saturday a photo of Peace, a young girl with multi coloured eye balls became a trending topic, if you missed it goto > https://www.nairaland.com/3954137/girl-multicoloured-eye-balls-mile

But shockingly, the photographer in her intentions to do a proper photo shoot for Peace went back to Mile 12 market but she was taken by heavy surprise by Mile 12 marketing women. The market women started calling her names and almost tagged her a kidnapper saying the girl is too young to be that exposed.

Read below as she narrates her experience:

I can't believe how ignorant and envious people can be... I went to meet peace where her mum sells Ugwu and I was almost eaten raw by the Ugwu sellers there... I was so disoriented!

Peace' Mum didn't complain, I already spoke with her Dad and he was grateful but these women couldn't hide their jealousy, they made a scene and almost tagged me a kidnapper...people started gathering.

The envious Ugwu women said they saw her pictures everywhere on the internet that she was too young, I asked them if she was too young to be successful?

These women were trying to convince her mum not to allow me take her to the studio for professional photos. They even blamed her for allowing me to take the pictures in the first place.

That's when it became so obvious that it was jealousy! she said

Source: http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/07/they-almost-tagged-me-kidnapper.html

Good work!
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by Nobody: 5:23am On May 31, 2019
Highly magical. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help / How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) / Nasarawa Native Doctor Walks Out Of Casket At His Burial (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.