Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... (159394 Views)

Funny Joke : Fainting Space Part 1 / Latest Funny Pictures To Use Chill Of Your Day / Latest Funny Memes ..check Them Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 11:19am On Aug 22, 2017
My Friend Invited Me To His Girlfriend's Birthday omo This girl Father is Very rich and The girl Herself was Beautiful, The Party was attended by Her parents and a Few friends, My friend left me and went to the front row to sit. As i jejely went to the back, After the dancing and every thing it was time to Cut the cake Then every body shouted"happy Birthday to You Susan!
The Girl smiled and took the microphone"Thank You very much i wish you all the same"
What!!!......Every body have been fainting acording to Their seat postiton...

8 Likes

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 11:23am On Aug 22, 2017
# The Time i knew this recession was Getting Tough is when i Heard a Man Pricing NEPA Bills
**Bros How Much for Low Current??

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 11:29am On Aug 22, 2017
*Pastor always tells his Members that they should not Open their Eyes when he is Praying. Who ever does will be Poor .One day, an Old Woman opened her eyes and saw the Pastor taking some of the Offertory into his Pocket .The Pastor saw The Woman and ended the prayer by Saying,"Blessed are those who see and don't talk".And the Woman replied,"For they shall have their Share whether YOU like it or not."*

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 11:31am On Aug 22, 2017
WOMEN NO GO ALLOW WAHALA TO SLEEP?
A man returned home one evening very drunk. To prevent his wife from knowing he's drunk to avoid trouble, he quickly took his 'laptop' pretending he is busy doing something on it.
His wife went close to him and asked
Wife: You are drunk again, abi?
Husband: Me drunk? You've started again oo
Wife: Then why are you typing on your brief case? grin

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 11:32am On Aug 22, 2017
A mad man saw his fellow mad friend crying by a river side. He sat down beside him and asked:
*_“Why are u crying?"_*
The other one replied:
*_“I put a cube of sugar in this river, but when I tasted, I felt nothing. It's not sweet!"_*
The mad man blew up with laughter and said:
*_"You! You are really very mad! Did you shake it?"_*

7 Likes

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 11:32am On Aug 22, 2017
Two mad men organized to run away from the mental hospital,they started planning that they will go to the gate, beat up the watchman and open the gate and run away. When they reached the gate, the watchman wasn't there and the gate was widely opened, they said "Goodness" our plan has failed, let's go back, we will try again tomorrow.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 11:34am On Aug 22, 2017
You rob a bank and carry 100 millions naira. Policemen lay hands on you but you succeed in hiding the money in your ceiling. The court sentences you to 20 years in prison. You make 19 years 11months in prison (i.e 30 days remaining). That's when your mother appears with the money and says Take back your money and release my son. what will you do??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 11:35am On Aug 22, 2017
1.Beat a Nigerian child
2.Console him with biscuits
3.Ask him ..who beat u?..he will point another person...This was how bribery and corruption started in Nigeria... grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 11:39am On Aug 22, 2017
Daughter: Daddy, I want to go and collect my notebook from my classmate.
Father: My friend, Go and sit down! That's what your mother used to tell her father when she wanted to visit me. grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 11:39am On Aug 22, 2017
I Used To think that have heard the craziest thing in the world until yesterday wen somebody ask me for NYSC past question. What do you think should be my response

4 Likes

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 11:41am On Aug 22, 2017
A man returns a book to the library,
banged it on the counter and yelled, “I read this entire novel; there are too many names of people and no story at all!”
The Librarian looks up and responds,
“Idiot! So you were the one who took the Attendance book?"

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by eustacey: 6:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2017
Hey Guys I haven't posted for a while 'cause you guys are not encouraging at all..I post jokes for you guy, make you guys laugh but you don't like and share the posts...please appreciate a brother's effort..God bless!

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2017
Krystaal:
Hey Guys I haven't posted for a while 'cause you guys are not encouraging at all..I post jokes for you guy, make you guys laugh but you don't like and share the posts...please appreciate a brother's effort..God bless!
Baba go and an Instagram account and build a fan base..

6 Likes

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 11:05am On Aug 29, 2017
A gal dreamt dat she died and came back to earth as a chicken,she then became pregnant tried to lay eggs as a chicken.she pushed and pushed then she laid the first egg,shortly afterwards,she laid the second egg,she was pushing hard to lay the third egg when her room mate screamed....,"TOPE!!! Wake up you day shit for bed;

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 11:16am On Aug 29, 2017
A Wife took her very ill husband to see d doctor. After d medical routine check-up.... the Doctor confidentially told wife: ...... Give him healthy breakfast daily, be pleasant & in good mood, don't fight over sex or deny him sex,... . Cook tasty dinner & don't discuss your problems wit him. Stop watching TV shows & facebook. Don't demand for money or new jewels. If u can do this for one year, your husband will be ok. On the way home.,
Husband asks wife: What did the doctor say..?
Wife: He says your survival is not possible! grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 11:18am On Aug 29, 2017
Isn't it funny how ladies are not moved when their babies sucks thier breast,but you will hear all kinds of moaning and groaning when a guy starts sucking it,isn't God wonderful?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 11:37am On Aug 29, 2017
Somebody said, somebody oh!, not me that if you want to hide something from ARSENAL Forever, Put it Inside Champions League Trophy!! grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by bamdly(m): 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
keep it up bro cos u just keep making my day every day am reading it
Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
she Wrote...... Treat Your Girlfriend Like a Toothbrush. don't Let Anyone Touch or Use it. Only You and You alone. Keep It Clean And Safe. I den replied "As tooth brush u said, But please Remember u are to Change It after three months of use. It's Healthy Next She blocked me. Biko, wat did I do?? grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
A man dreamt that he was giving bread to eat, after eating it he saw some coconut, he tried to open it but it was too hard, so he decided to use his teeth, all of a suddenly he received a dirty slap from his brother, saying " you ate all the pillow now you want to eat my head" grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
**** AVOID SLEEPING IN CHURCH****
I was sleeping in the church last week sunday, when the usher woke me up. Then i heard the pastor saying "stand" i stood up and church started clapping, i was surprised, the the pastor said " is there any body else who would like to donate the sum of $1 million

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
***Best ways to break up before Valentine***********
1) i called you 6 times you did not pick, and you killed my battery you are capable a killing me, it;s over
2) am talking to you you are busy breathing, no respect, it;s over.
3) i gave you two egg boil one and fry the other, you boiled the wrong one, oya pack your things.
4) i texted you by 11:49:99pm and you reply me by 12:00 am the next day, you are too slow, it's over
5) i gave you my phone to charge you used my charger instead of yours, you don't like sharing, it over between us

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Bigsteveg(m): 2:49am On Sep 01, 2017
Krystaal:
# The Time i knew this recession was Getting Tough is when i Heard a Man Pricing NEPA Bills
**Bros How Much for Low Current??
Now this got me more grin, weldone

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
Wahala - dey oooo
If your man is cheating on you......don't argue with him my sister because you will not win..Save your self from High blood pressure....Just change all the names of the girls on his phone.....do not delete the numbers... Mix them...... replace Natasha with Lisa...Nikki with Grace....so on and on.........wait the moment he's gonna call or sms them one by one......Make your self a cup of coffie and relax.. you'll thank me later. grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2017
U CANNOT give a woman everything she needs. If God Himself gave them eyebrows, they shave and draw their own. God gave them nails, they cut it off and fixed their own, God gave them hair, they cut it off and fixed their own, gave them breast, they repackage to what they want, God still gave them buttocks ,they rearranged it to what they want, then who are U to please them ? . My brother don't kill your self. grin

8 Likes

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
little john was looking at his mothers voters card and saw a portion written "SEX" "F"... he started laughing uncontrollably and his mother asked him what was it he was laughing at he pointed at the " F" and said "wow mom you are so bad at sex you even got a " F" no wonder dad is always with the maid"
One word to this kid ?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 10:53pm On Sep 01, 2017
That awkward moment when you save up to buy 1k recharge to subscribe for data, and when you decide to load it you realised you ate the paper forget fully

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
Finally your boyfriend accept that you have stretch marks and tries to be romantic, and be like "come here you sexy zebra"

7 Likes

Re: Latest Funny Joke 1000001% By Krystal... by Krystaal(m): 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
I thought I had a girlfriend until I asked for her plans for tomorrow and she told me she wants to see a dentist to check her eyes that she can't hear anything

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Call Off / Weekend Special! Funny Pics Of Nigerians from Oga patapata! Post Yours! / My Collection Of Crazily Funny Pictures. Lwkmd!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.