Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,234 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) (9064 Views)

"Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out / Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
Maxi112:
Emboldened, sarcasm ain't it?

if not, let compare yours that looks like the name "HIV AIDS"
embarassed
Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Maxi112: 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
buharipikin:

I thought we are done with this, am I the reason you are frustrated in life
Your true sexuality will soon come to bare, hopefully sooner or later.

accept my condolences in advance!

1 Like

Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Maxi112: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
flamee:
embarassed
don't get it twisted.... grin

have fun cool
Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by buharipikin: 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
Maxi112:
Your true sexuality will soon come to bare, hopefully sooner or later.

accept my condolences in advance!
Direct that post to your father, and stay clear of my mention, Ipod yoots are known for useless things
Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Maxi112: 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
buharipikin:

Direct that post to your father, and stay clear of my mention, Ipod yoots are known for useless things
Blah blah blah blah grin

I'm proud ijaw man whoever told you I support ipob or this failed entity called Nigeria is clearly hallucinating, if you wanna know my stand, ask nicely and cease masturbating over it.

so take your demented self out of my sight before I send you to Hades

3 Likes

Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by AlexCk: 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
Maxi112:
Blah blah blah blah grin

I'm proud ijaw man whoever told you I support ipob or this failed entity called Nigeria is clearly hallucinating, if you wanna know my stand, ask nicely and cease masturbating over it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Earthquake1: 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
We have seen you and your boyfriend, kindly swerve.

1 Like

Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by buharipikin: 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
Maxi112:
Blah blah blah blah grin

Ipob wailer would keep on wailing, you are a goat mister, I thought I told you to stop mentioning me, ipod yoots are always frustrated, I hope you get caught 1 day with your leader mazi Nnamdi cownu
Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by deafeyez: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
Yellow girl, i true true c say u r taken. Hold am fine o. Make u give am food make him chop d boy na fine boy
Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Requiem18(m): 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
[b][/b]This is equivalent of shooting ones foot op and it doesn't help your case that the dude looks like what shiit would be like if it was sentient. You could have told the thirsty fap bots in private no need for a thread. My advice, no matter how much you polish crap, it's still crap.

1 Like

Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Fourwinds: 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
Dablack1:
can you swear that is the only guy fuvking your pussy and you aren't cheating on him undecided
hmmmmm
Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by BadBlaize(m): 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
klenton:
after seeing those heavy pimples on your guyz face i now understand why u dont answer dms

u get work to do.

lwkmd... bros anyday i jam you i owe u 1 crate of beer. Remind me

3 Likes

Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
Inna ehn
What is the point of this thread
Makes no sense to me
It won't stop pm, if you ask me you are only advertising your self tbh

1 Like

Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
deafeyez:
Yellow girl, i true true c say u r taken. Hold am fine o. Make u give am food make him chop d boy na fine boy
Thank you jare wink
Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Safiaa(f): 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
Stupid girls everywhere

1 Like

Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
Na wah o undecided

1 Like

Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
Safiaa:
Stupid girls everywhere
she's better coz she gives a tangible reason to ignore DMs you, what's your excuse

1 Like

Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by flashmax(f): 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
klenton:
after seeing those heavy pimples on your guyz face i now understand why u dont answer dms

u get work to do.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
this one just over weak me, na faint remain

1 Like

Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Safiaa(f): 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
Piiko:
she's better coz she gives a tangible reason to ignore DMs you, what's your excuse
Have you ever dmed me?
Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Optional2(f): 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
Rorachy:
You are not the only girl they are disturbing, so you don't need to make noise about it, kindly don't reply or you reply, anyone that suits you.

abeg my sister, where be the place wey seun write say

*nairalander ladies you must accept and reply all pm/dm any nairalander guy send*..

This girl just want us to notice her.

1 Like

Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
Safiaa:
Have you ever dmed me?
yea 3 times a day like Doctors prescription all I get is silence

Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Optional2(f): 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
Safiaa:
Have you ever dmed me?

ask am again oh
Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Optional2(f): 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
Piiko:

all liars must go to ......
Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
Optional2:

all liars must go to ......
why you doubting me you want me to DM you to prove it? I am a hard hitter. I don't relent she knows why I am crushing

1 Like

Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Safiaa(f): 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
Piiko:
undecided get out.
Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
Safiaa:
undecided get out.
as always, I get the boot yet again

2 Likes

Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Optional2(f): 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
sunshineG:
Inna ehn
What is the point of this thread
Makes no sense to me
It won't stop pm, if you ask me you are only advertising your self tbh

help me ask her oh...

If grandma dey reply pms who come b dis one wey dey brag abt boifrnd nd pm sending...

Brokely boifrnd for dat matter...

How u dey my nl couple contest partern..

1 Like

Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Gideonmi(m): 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
Like water? grin cheesy
falconey:

That dude is tasteless
Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Optional2(f): 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
Piiko:
why you doubting me you want me to DM you to prove it? I am a hard hitter. I don't relent she knows why I am crushing

send her dm again, she go reply...

Me nah grandma already so i no go reply dm..
Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
Optional2:

send her dm again, she go reply...

Me nah grandma already so i no go reply dm..
DMs is not always to shoot shot, I have married friends here and I respect boundaries
Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
Optional2:

abeg my sister, where be the place wey seun write say

*nairalander ladies you must accept and reply all pm/dm any nairalander guy send*..

This girl just want us to notice her.
The thing weak me.
Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
Safiaa:
Stupid girls everywhere
And you're one of them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

GRAPHIC!! Are you careful with who you kiss, give mouthaction and sleep with? / Girls Is This True? [boys Please Stay Away From This Thread Till Tomorrow] / The Twinne Will Choke Me, Fans Go Gaga Over Massive Cleavage. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.