Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) (8868 Views)

"Woman With 10 Kids Who Had 5 Marriages Is Disturbing My Life" - Man Cries Out / Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Maxity02(f): 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
Seen, hope you don't regret this!

1 Like

Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Amarabae(f): 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
Must you open a thread for it?

4 Likes

Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by introvertious: 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
2moro u come and start advertising that u r ripe for marriage.
Dont worry KONTINU to chase boys away

1 Like

Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
Maxity02:
lolz... leave her until we hear story that touches

my advice for girls and boys here! if your girlfriend or boyfriend is a student mind you u r still single ooo

4 Likes

Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Maxity02(f): 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
adetoroamos:
lolz... leave her until we hear story that touches

my advice for girls and boys here! if your girlfriend or boyfriend is a student mind you u r still single ooo
grin grin

my friend always say that, but then. we still have few responsible ones amongst us.
Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by dyadeleye(m): 3:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
Maxity02:

I love your legs!

1 Like

Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Maxity02(f): 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
dyadeleye:

I love your legs!
Thanks
Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by dyadeleye(m): 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
Maxity02:
Thanks
Following you right now!
Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
See haters everywhere...
Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by walepackage(m): 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2017
Rorachy:
You are not the only girl they are disturbing, so you don't need to make noise about it, kindly don't reply or you reply, anyone that suits you.
tanx for this post.Well,shes painting her self "important",out of numerous ladies in nairaland.Who cares about who "pm" u.

1 Like

Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
No chill cheesy
moshood521:
Watin dea fvckin wori dis 1 nw.....

Dem neva tell u say bae plenty pass guyz dem ni.....

Hehe....

I bet u.... Na b nly dat ur guy mk u dea bost wif dea fvck......
Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Maxi112: 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
keep advertising dude who isn't your husband yet, hope he doesn't dump your sorry ass sooner than I anticipated.

enjoy, not hating though!

2 Likes

Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Burgerlomo: 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
May be you can try later simply means that she can still dump the dude so there's still hope for us guys, a winner they say never quit grin

1 Like

Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by kkash: 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
I love ur courage....dnt mind those ppl bashing u....focus on wah u hv nd dnt get distracted......

1 Like

Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
Maxi112:
keep advertising dude who isn't your husband yet, hope he doesn't dump your sorry ass sooner than I anticipated.

enjoy, not hating though!
Big Man, are you jealous
Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Maxi112: 4:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
flamee:
Big Man, are you jealous
jealous of what exactly

2 Likes

Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by buharipikin: 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
flamee:
Big Man, are you jealous
The question I have for you is are you senseless

1 Like

Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by bizzy500: 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
flamee:
Big Man, are you jealous
you sharpaly sight big man cool...I can tell you re looking for a guy

3 Likes

Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
Maxi112:
jealous of what exactly
Jealous of my man ofcus cheesy
Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
bizzy500:
you sharpaly sight big man cool...I can tell you re looking for a guy
tongue
Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by MissCokie(f): 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by buharipikin: 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
Maxi112:
jealous of what exactly
Shut up, you are jealous of her man
Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Noaril(m): 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
grin .. flamee No Mind Dem Nairaland Guys Jawe, Naso Dem Go Dey Disturb Gals Upandan.. Just Lemme Have Your Contact So I Can Gv U Tips On How To Keep Dem Away grin

1 Like

Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Maxi112: 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
flamee:
Jealous of my man ofcus cheesy
why are you laughing? grin

I don't jealous him rather I pity you.

3 Likes

Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Maxi112: 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
buharipikin:
Shut up, you are jealous of her man
why are you obssed with me?

your dad is a known pedophilia, are you gay?

2 Likes

Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by buharipikin: 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
Maxi112:
why are you obssed with me?

your dad is a known pedophilia, are you gay?
You are insane, when I first joined this forum, you insulted me, now allow me 2 finish you, btw I don't converse with ipod yoots, get the fvck out of my mention, frustrated ipob
Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
Maxi112:
why are you laughing? grin

I don't jealous him rather I pity you.

I'm laughing coz of your body structure lipsrsealed

Thanks for pitying me undecided
Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by LorenzoWisdom(m): 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
flamee:
I'm already taken smiley
Maybe you can try again later cheesy

no b only disturb. dem 4 tiff u join..
niggaz slide n check ma Sign grin Nature
Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Maxi112: 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
buharipikin:

You are insane, when I first joined this forum, you insulted me, now allow me 2 finish you, btw I don't converse with ipod yoots, get the fvck out of my mention, frustrated ipob
Loooolz

quote me when you are done masturbating!

1 Like

Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by buharipikin: 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
Maxi112:
Loooolz

quote me when you are done masturbating!
I thought we are done with this, am I the reason you are frustrated in life
Re: Message To The Guys That Are Disturbing My Dm(pics) by Maxi112: 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
flamee:
I'm laughing coz of your body structure lipsrsealed

Thanks for pitying me undecided
Emboldened, sarcasm ain't it?

if not, let compare yours that looks like the name "HIV AIDS"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Fruits I Bought For My Pregnant Girlfriend Worth Thousands - Photos / Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! / Which Love Song Fit Your Relationship Right Now? (you And Your Partner Song)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.