Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Decide Your Fate With This Picture, You Can Only Chose One. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Decide Your Fate With This Picture, You Can Only Chose One. (3206 Views)

What Is My Fate With This My Supposed Future Wife / If You Know The Meaning Of This Picture, You Need Prayers / If You Understand This Picture. You Are Corrupt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Decide Your Fate With This Picture, You Can Only Chose One. by uknownforce: 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
Dear nairalanders you are only allowed to take one at a time, which of this potion would you go for?
#Copied from the spiritual store

Re: Decide Your Fate With This Picture, You Can Only Chose One. by Cholls(m): 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
My brother i dont need all the headache just give me red

1 Like

Re: Decide Your Fate With This Picture, You Can Only Chose One. by DarkMagic(m): 1:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
Black--> grin

1 Like

Re: Decide Your Fate With This Picture, You Can Only Chose One. by madone: 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
Give me red

1 Like

Re: Decide Your Fate With This Picture, You Can Only Chose One. by uknownforce: 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
Cholls:
My brother i dont need all the headache just give me red
hahaha you too like money this man, but its allowed.

1 Like

Re: Decide Your Fate With This Picture, You Can Only Chose One. by uknownforce: 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
DarkMagic:
Black--> grin
cool
Re: Decide Your Fate With This Picture, You Can Only Chose One. by Blackhawk01: 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
My favourite colour is red cool

2 Likes

Re: Decide Your Fate With This Picture, You Can Only Chose One. by 234GT(m): 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
Red all the way

1 Like

Re: Decide Your Fate With This Picture, You Can Only Chose One. by DarkMagic(m): 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
uknownforce:

cool
Sure na..with invisibility..u can take the money from those pple that chose red

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Decide Your Fate With This Picture, You Can Only Chose One. by wins18(m): 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
grin grin grin
most introverts here will order for black.

Give me red and we are In for business bro.
DarkMagic I hope your intention for ordering the black portion is not for armed robbery because if dem catch you, dem go beat you blue and black grin

1 Like

Re: Decide Your Fate With This Picture, You Can Only Chose One. by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
black so I can go to female hostels anytime Lmao

1 Like

Re: Decide Your Fate With This Picture, You Can Only Chose One. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
With my signature you already have red all the way!!! TRY IT
Re: Decide Your Fate With This Picture, You Can Only Chose One. by Princess4ng(f): 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
Green jor

1 Like

Re: Decide Your Fate With This Picture, You Can Only Chose One. by Fessy09(m): 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
PURPLE will do for..... how nice it would feel turning back the hands of time to the era of Great Musa mansa, the days of Great king Solomon of old, even the time of Jesus. and the best of all?? you can travel into the future and back to present

1 Like

Re: Decide Your Fate With This Picture, You Can Only Chose One. by Fessy09(m): 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
PURPLE will do for me..... how nice it would feel turning back the hands of time to the era of Great Musa mansa, the days of Great king Solomon of old, even the time of Jesus. and the best of all?? you can travel into the future and back to present

1 Like

Re: Decide Your Fate With This Picture, You Can Only Chose One. by Melonny(m): 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
Green. I will live forever to be the CEO, the director then the owner. Assets may change hands but I will stay eternal to own the world
Re: Decide Your Fate With This Picture, You Can Only Chose One. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
grin

Im always curious abt the past and the future so yes..please gimme the PURPLE grin
Re: Decide Your Fate With This Picture, You Can Only Chose One. by buharipikin: 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
black so I can go to female hostels anytime Lmao

I know someone must come up with a senseless comment

7 Likes

Re: Decide Your Fate With This Picture, You Can Only Chose One. by Divay22(f): 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
wins18:
grin grin grin
most introverts here will order for black.

Give me red and we are In for business bro.
DarkMagic I hope your intention for ordering the black portion is not for armed robbery because if dem catch you, dem go beat you blue and black grin

Are you not an introvert undecided undecided
You went to put Red, you betrayed the introvert hood angry
Re: Decide Your Fate With This Picture, You Can Only Chose One. by Divay22(f): 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
I'll take ehn
Re: Decide Your Fate With This Picture, You Can Only Chose One. by Lionessza(f): 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
Definitely black for me. I can enter any institution including banks anytime of the day grin, I can visit you without you knowing I'm there grin(called stalking). It would be so easy to know who is who in my life without spending many years wondering .
Re: Decide Your Fate With This Picture, You Can Only Chose One. by Duchessree(f): 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
Black
Re: Decide Your Fate With This Picture, You Can Only Chose One. by pryme(m): 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Im always curious abt the past and the future so yes..please gimme the PURPLE grin

Come to think of it,
we might use this to wreck the bookies, go to future and find out the correct scores, come back in time and stake on it grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Decide Your Fate With This Picture, You Can Only Chose One. by Homeboiy: 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
just black
with black , I can send red to poverty
Re: Decide Your Fate With This Picture, You Can Only Chose One. by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
buharipikin:

I know someone must come up with a senseless comment
ur moniker says it all guess ur on life support too

3 Likes

Re: Decide Your Fate With This Picture, You Can Only Chose One. by buharipikin: 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
ur moniker says it all guess ur on life support too
Yes you are on life support sa
Re: Decide Your Fate With This Picture, You Can Only Chose One. by Cypmeni(m): 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
Green for me ooooo. We stay youngie for ever

1 Like

Re: Decide Your Fate With This Picture, You Can Only Chose One. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
Black.
Re: Decide Your Fate With This Picture, You Can Only Chose One. by Rhayne1: 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
Purple,it'll be nice to visit the past and the future.
Re: Decide Your Fate With This Picture, You Can Only Chose One. by Dexema(m): 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
Purple (time travel) of course, with that I will own Facebook, google and have a stake in every other profitable company/government in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Decide Your Fate With This Picture, You Can Only Chose One. by flashmax(f): 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
green or purple would be a wise choice
Re: Decide Your Fate With This Picture, You Can Only Chose One. by Purpletee(f): 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
would have loved to go for purple,but I'll pick black anytime any day.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You're Dating A Naija Girl, Spending And No Sex First 1month, Dump Her / British Couple Become First In The World To Have A Baby Using Both Of Their Womb / I Stumbled Upon This Online, Any Idea Who This Might Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.