Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

What Immediate Action Do You Expect From Jonathan? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Immediate Action Do You Expect From Jonathan? (4818 Views)

Ijaw Group Counters Clark, Lists What He Benefited From Jonathan / I Didn’t Get Anything From Jonathan – Edwin Clark / Texas Governor Takes Immediate Action Against Same-sex Ruling… This Is HUGE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Immediate Action Do You Expect From Jonathan? by becomricch: 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2010
First of all, this is where we have problem.
Re: What Immediate Action Do You Expect From Jonathan? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2010
chipmunkey:

He should sack Aondoaka or whatever he call himself. I have never seen a public servant who is as unpatriotic as him.

Virgo83:

he should sack the ag: andoaka with immediate effect.

Olaolufred:

(1) Sack Andoaaka
(

Looks like you guys request have been granted. The guy might have just answered your request. LoL grin
Re: What Immediate Action Do You Expect From Jonathan? by becomricch: 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2010
look you. it is call democracy.

So say nonsense online. Can you see that,  That is the picture of lagos. and yenagoa. If he does not support the yorubas, he would be gone. Look, for the north to remove him from power is very very easy , if he does not support the yoruba. I am telling you the truth,    Look  the igbos have thier eyes on the presidency too. they can checkmate him if he does not listen too advice. No gragra in this thing. na politics.  you go just hear, they impreach him. and replace him. so he better be careful and chile for sometime.

He should stop listening to the igbos boys online. They are login in under different name. Jonathan should lay low for sometime. no immeadiate action. it would back fire.

Re: What Immediate Action Do You Expect From Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2010
I expect the guy to review all the agenda.
Then, find why nothing has happened.
Then, find away to make sure they happen, at least deliver on something and make the nation go forward.
However, he will need to fire some people to make sure he is surrounded with good people with great intention
Re: What Immediate Action Do You Expect From Jonathan? by jimmysho(m): 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2010
so who can solve our problems?
Re: What Immediate Action Do You Expect From Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2010
Only we can do it, with the help of God
Re: What Immediate Action Do You Expect From Jonathan? by rebranded(m): 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2010
@Becomrich are you sure you are OK
Re: What Immediate Action Do You Expect From Jonathan? by becomricch: 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2010
Dora I dey talk about could be the one on e television character on comcast cable.    you don watch the film before.

You can see the picture of ibadan and igbo area. that if Jonathan place his hope on igbos, he would be out of power. before you say jo na than. He can not get enough vote. While the north have thier eyes back on the president. The north would present a candidate. Can Dora comcast  win any vote for Jonathan, ZERO VOTE.  Dora comcast is not useful to Jonathan in Nigeria politics.   I have a plan as usually.  

I am telling him the truth. I would beat Dora comcast for the president of the federal republic of Nigeria. I am not telling a lie.  This is the truth, ask an nigerian with sense. So Jonathan shoooting himself in the foot with Dora would backfire.

Dora is zero vote in this politics call nigeria.

Here is it. The North would go for the president. They would not care if a northerner is vice president. They do not give a dam. And they would support a northener man 100%. they would switch party. They have people , who would clear the vote.  And Jonathan would be out. It is call politics.  this is thier calculation.

Jonathan should listen to me. I am the third generation in nigeria politics.  i have member of parliament,former  minister,governor. dey my family and 

Do not because of Dora comcast kill yourself. Dora is zero vote.  Stay away from Dora comcast games. What jonathan need to check out

What jonathan does not know is that the whole idea of rebranding , was more of Dora agenda to seek the office of the  president.  Get rid of Dora comcast, do not take chance on her.   Jonathan should visit the website. She wanted the presidency. Some people are working for her. that why, they have been trying to push for female president. Dora comcast can sue, me. I go shock her.  That was Dora plan on comcast cable.

Jonathan should not play the dora games. She is a smart woman, than most people think. Dora has her own game, they sell it in wallmart,  Dora

Dora I dey talk about could be the one on e television character on comcast cable.

Re: What Immediate Action Do You Expect From Jonathan? by Eziachi: 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2010
Set in motion for a referendum on the future of Nigeria. Let those that want to go to go and those that are happy with marriage continue with the bliss.
Very Simple!!
Re: What Immediate Action Do You Expect From Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2010
Eziachi:

Set in motion for a referendum on the future of Nigeria. Let those that want to go to go and those that are happy with marriage continue with the bliss.
Very Simple!!

i am sure it is not as simple as u made it look
Re: What Immediate Action Do You Expect From Jonathan? by jimmysho(m): 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2010
i believe strongly that with the help of God things can be better but do we have a strong will to effect such change that is needed for the much awaited new Nigeria?
Re: What Immediate Action Do You Expect From Jonathan? by Eziachi: 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2010
Fhemmmy:

i am sure it is not as simple as u made it look

I know, that is why I use the words "set in motion", meaning the start of a process.
My worry is based on the fact that Nigerians including those on Nairaland are like an abuse woman in a relationship. She will be abused for a whole year and wanting out of the abusive relationship but all of a sudden the abuser bought her a flower and chocolate and whisper sweet things into her ears. She will ignorantly forget the pain of a whole year, until the abuse surface once again before she swallow her chocolate.

The present Nigerian ruling elite, no matter where they come from are the same.  They care about two things only, themselves and the statu quo.
Re: What Immediate Action Do You Expect From Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2010
Eziachi:

I know, that is why I use the words "set in motion", meaning the start of a process.
My worry is based on the fact that Nigerians including those on Nairaland are like an abuse woman in a relationship. She will be abused for a whole year and wanting out of the abusive relationship but all of a sudden the abuser bought her a flower and chocolate and whisper sweet things into her ears. She will ignorantly forget the pain of a whole year, until the abuse surface once again before she swallow her chocolate.

The present Nigerian ruling elite, no matter where they come from are the same.  They care about two things only, themselves and the statu quo.

An abused woman might look like she has forgotten, but the pain plant deep some revenge tactics that even the best person cant take out.
So dont be fooled, my brother
Re: What Immediate Action Do You Expect From Jonathan? by Eziachi: 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2010
jimmysho:

i believe strongly that with the help of God things can be better but do we have a strong will to effect such change that is needed for the much awaited new Nigeria?

It is most likely that my father and your grandfather had said the same thing for donkey years in their times, hoping and waiting for God to salvage Nigeria as if God owe Nigeria anything special.

Nigeria is not one Nation, has never been and will never be. We are wasting our time, everytime there is a slight change of this Nigerian rulership musical chair. When we should be now re-structuring what become of us in our various new nations, competing with each other and burying all the ghost of Nigeria.  But rather, we jumped up with brand new hope, every time, one of the elite rogues hands over to another one.

One thing that is very predictable about Nigeria and it rulership is that any new ruler will always make the former looks like Jesus Christ
Re: What Immediate Action Do You Expect From Jonathan? by jimmysho(m): 4:51pm On Feb 10, 2010
My worry is based on the fact that Nigerians including those on Nairaland are like an abuse

though it will take a longer tome than expected but it will surely be done one day.

agree with u 1000%

Nigerians are waking up to the realities of the past and the present. hope some of us will still be alive when the actual change that we have been clamouring for surface?
Re: What Immediate Action Do You Expect From Jonathan? by Eziachi: 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2010
Fhemmmy:

An abused woman might look like she has forgotten, but the pain plant deep some revenge tactics that even the best person cant take out.
So dont be fooled, my brother

I got your point but who really got the time for revenge? When you will spend that energy rebuilding your life for the future in a new environment or relationship. Remember that when you go solely for revenge, often you do come out worse.
Re: What Immediate Action Do You Expect From Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2010
Eziachi:

I got your point but who really got the time for revenge? When you will spend that energy rebuilding your life for the future in a new environment or relationship. Remember that when you go solely for revenge, often you do come out worse.

Trust me, a wounded woman dont even have time to think of after effect of action
Re: What Immediate Action Do You Expect From Jonathan? by becomricch: 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2010
what jonathan need to watch is this video.

""""'setting up a WEBSITE to market nigeria""""    But Dora comcast in comcast cable have been marketing herself for president. And nairaland have people doing the marketing for her. She is smarter than Jonathan think. That why, if you go thru out nairaland. This people that they are using to market nigeria on nairaland and other website have really been marketing dora comcast for the president. and the need to have a female as president. Jonathan should not be silly and fall into the game of Dora comcast. they are login in online to market dora comcast. Jonathan, ? what they are trying to do. stay away from them. Tiv people is very important to us. Do not touch tiv people. Stay away, we need them on ourside.

see video of another dora talking about she set up her website to MARKET, mr jonathan, your prove.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OajBZqvfai0&feature=player_embedded
Re: What Immediate Action Do You Expect From Jonathan? by chidichris(m): 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2010
i expect goodluck to first and foremost, organise a befitting burial for yar adua even he is not yet dead.
again, he shld help obj go meet bode george in jail.
either divide nigeria at least into 3 countries or change the name of our country as it is a polluted one.
finally, delete some lives though my list will be witheld for now.
Re: What Immediate Action Do You Expect From Jonathan? by jimmysho(m): 5:04pm On Feb 10, 2010
if this news about the AGF is real then my man has started operating like a president without fear of any hawk.
Re: What Immediate Action Do You Expect From Jonathan? by Eziachi: 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2010
@becomerich.
It seems you have found another passion to fuel your obsession other than your usual endless maps. This time it is Dora.
Re: What Immediate Action Do You Expect From Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2010
jimmysho:

if this news about the AGF is real then my man has started operating like a president without fear of any hawk.

I am sure there are more in the pipeline
Re: What Immediate Action Do You Expect From Jonathan? by chuxy12(m): 9:25pm On Feb 10, 2010
(1) Sack Andoaaka
(2) Execute the Uwais Electoral Reform to the letter.
(3) Try if he can do anything to correct the misdeeds in Power sector.[table][/table]

well said.
strenghten the anti corruption war. These things will endear him to the heart of nigerians that they will be clamouring for him like the anambrarians were clamouring for Ngige for the things he did in 33 months when in power.

@ becomerich
learn to talk responsibly. you are no longer a child
Re: What Immediate Action Do You Expect From Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 9:35pm On Feb 10, 2010
chuxy12:

(1) Sack Andoaaka
(2) Execute the Uwais Electoral Reform to the letter.
(3) Try if he can do anything to correct the misdeeds in Power sector.[table][/table]

well said.
strenghten the anti corruption war. These things will endear him to the heart of nigerians that they will be clamouring for him like the anambrarians were clamouring for Ngige for the things he did in 33 months when in power.

@ becomerich
learn to talk responsibly. you are no longer a child

Those are all good agenda, but i think it is so important for him to do more in the power sector, cos it is sad that Nigeria is still in dark
Re: What Immediate Action Do You Expect From Jonathan? by Everfrank(m): 9:45pm On Feb 10, 2010
Let him dismantle all the cartels that are holding this nation to ransome.
Re: What Immediate Action Do You Expect From Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 10:22pm On Feb 10, 2010
Everfrank:

Let him dismantle all the cartels that are holding this nation to ransome.

that would have been great, but does he have the balls?
Re: What Immediate Action Do You Expect From Jonathan? by yeswecan(m): 11:07pm On Feb 10, 2010
@becomricch

WTF shocked shocked shocked shocked are u ok?
Re: What Immediate Action Do You Expect From Jonathan? by ow11(m): 11:40pm On Feb 10, 2010
Ignore those maps. . .There is NO SCALE to those maps and as such represent a false reality!!
Re: What Immediate Action Do You Expect From Jonathan? by ono(m): 12:37am On Feb 11, 2010
Complete the dualisation of the East West Road.
Re: What Immediate Action Do You Expect From Jonathan? by formunt(m): 1:36am On Feb 11, 2010
Do not sleep the only way for Nigeria at this time is to form confederation or split this overpopulated country.
Re: What Immediate Action Do You Expect From Jonathan? by jimmysho(m): 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2010
he will do the unexpected next week.
Re: What Immediate Action Do You Expect From Jonathan? by jimmysho(m): 12:24pm On Feb 11, 2010
just wait and see my man barring turai from entering nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Is World's 87th Most Powerful Woman / Katsina Assembly Suspends CPC Lawmaker For Criticising Govt / Lagos Light Rail Hideous Terminal: Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.