Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee (39457 Views)

Couple Rocks Barcelona Jersey, Poses With Dog In Adorable Pre-wedding Photo / Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee by Amarabae(f): 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
I love that background environment in the first pix.
#beautiful

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee by joenor(m): 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
You guys want to make me cry... so touching, I hope General Brutia won't take him to them Northeast?

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
unitysheart:

NMA27 isn't available, please.
And you are
Re: Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee by princyteema(f): 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
40kobo77:

Yes we are romantic.

A trial will convince you.
hmmmmmmm
Re: Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee by chubinwa(m): 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
dis man go like kiss o
Re: Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee by iswallker(m): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nice dentition ... cheesy

Buh the bo0bs re absent.. tongue
Re: Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee by chamoworldwide: 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Congrats to them

Me I can never allow my Sister marry Soldier shaa

Till dem catch SHEKAU b4 I go allow her sad
he he he, baba all die na die oo,when its not yet ur time,even shekau bullet can't get u
Re: Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee by Nov6(m): 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
softwerk:
Marriage just dey hungry me now cry

I heard some soldiers can give multiple orgasms kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

she have started again
Re: Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee by Nov6(m): 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This girl is so stupid.
I understand husbands are scarce....and to get husband no be beans.

But no wise girl should marry a soldier out of desperation.
Unless she doesn't want to enjoy the marriage, or maybe she just wants to be a widow soon.

the foul mouthed one is back,
where have you been bro?
Re: Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee by Nov6(m): 5:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
oliviacute:
CUTE#
i love those eyes of yours
Re: Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
softwerk:

I heard some soldiers can give multiple orgasms kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Post ur CV online nau, as marriage dey hungry u
Re: Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
40kobo77:

80% of those with " F" by their moniker here are men.

Some mistakely did it when registering,and the rest to scam people.

Remember,most of the females on Nairaland have Pe.niss like you so becareful.

Especially those like Softwerk that are always sexual in all their conversations here.

All na WORK/JOB.

Abi how many women you know dey always dey raw about sexual matters like softwerk?

U cant be so sure bro. She with be runs girl
Re: Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee by ireneidiva(f): 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
Kentura:
Cool, buh I can't allow my sis or daughter to marry a soldier o, never.

Softwerk, can I marry you?
Are you the one who determines whom your sister will marry?
Re: Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee by Richyicon(m): 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
All dis kneeling down. D girl go receive koboko after the marriage dey dere dey smile like goat. Army Na army ooo

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee by iamwoods(m): 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
Kentura:

hnnmm cheesy
Kentura:

hnnmm
Re: Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee by uchwar1: 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
40kobo77:
Cool pictures.

I can see the crossed rifles on his military shirt she is wearing,which signifies he is Infantry.

Rugged you "Infantry Soldier" as you lead the way,and others follow.

The only down side to marrying a Military man?is you move into the barracks and start living a regimented life until he gets to the rank of atleast a Brigadier General and has to move out the Barracks for security reasons.

Awuaaaaa All the Wayyyy.

Airborneeee All the Wayyyy.

This Soldier is still single(ME) oya i dey wait for you (tall dark slim with good character)to write me.

wawa!
Re: Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee by ungara17: 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nice one, but remember when your husb will go for two years peace keeping. You should not cheat on him.
Re: Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee by Nofuckgiven: 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
I am okay with a naval or air force officer. Love their uniforms like kilode cool

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee by unitysheart(m): 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nma27:
And you are

I'm not available jore
Re: Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
unitysheart:

I'm not available jore
Bad belle United.. Nawa. Did I ask you that? Are u a soldier? Bros kpachalanyagi
Re: Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee by SpencerM(m): 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
40kobo77:
Cool pictures.

I can see the crossed rifles on his military shirt she is wearing,which signifies he is Infantry.

The only down side to marrying a Military man?is you move into the barracks and start living a regimented life until he gets to the rank of atleast a Brigadier General and has to move out the Barracks for security reasons.

Awuaaaaa All the Wayyyy.

This Soldier is still single(ME) oya i dey wait for you (tall dark slim with good character)to write me.

na brigade abi regiment soldier u b? wich barracks? cos uno fit tellmi say u b soldier and u ar sayin u can only move outta d barracks wen u attain d rank of Bridgadier plus u call Bridgadier general atleast?...uno b regulaar n uno b s boy so no mis inform civilians
Re: Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee by dejavumart3d: 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
softwerk:

Yeah itz true..am a soldeir though so I can testify too dat...we can do pratical to confirm
Re: Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee by kaponeski(m): 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
First pic be like he has one leg..
Re: Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee by Icon79(m): 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
Beautiful couple. The girl is really pretty - natural beauty!

O pari
Re: Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee by sconp: 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
40kobo77:
Cool pictures.

Awuaaaaa All the Wayyyy.

The bolden isn't true, I know some who don't stay in barracks and they aren't even close to brigadier general.
Modifyyour post

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee by laeffizy(f): 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
We are both AS
Kokaine:
how do you mean genotype
Re: Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee by OLUWAcypris1(f): 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This girl is so stupid.
I understand husbands are scarce....and to get husband no be beans.

But no wise girl should marry a soldier out of desperation.
Unless she doesn't want to enjoy the marriage, or maybe she just wants to be a widow soon.
so soldiers don't have the right to get married abi
Re: Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee by Kentura(m): 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
ireneidiva:
Are you the one who determines whom your sister will marry?
lol, I play an important role in her life..
Re: Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee by cmt1(m): 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
softwerk:

I just love your sense of humour.
Re: Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee by unitedsurv: 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
40kobo77:
Cool pictures.

Awuaaaaa All the Wayyyy.

are you saying as a brigadier general in the army no security for you in the barracks or ayam not understanding o undecided
Re: Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee by Kokaine(m): 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
laeffizy:
We are both AS
ohh... i get.
im AA though, and im a bit handsome and funny. just incase.
Re: Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee by freeage7(m): 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
After dey will run out of love 4 each other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.) / 7 Easy Ways Of Identifying A Cheating Partner / Man Proposes To Girlfriend With 6 Rings (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.