Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee (39453 Views)

Couple Rocks Barcelona Jersey, Poses With Dog In Adorable Pre-wedding Photo / Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride / Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee by Tonytonex(m): 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
very lovely, can't wait for mine. I'm so hungry.
Re: Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee by unitysheart(m): 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nma27:
Bad belle United.. Nawa. Did I ask you that? Are u a soldier? Bros kpachalanyagi

Lolz. Add me back to slow and steady k
Re: Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee by Pinkfeet: 12:00am On Aug 02, 2017
nice couple

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee by Chinagurum1995(m): 12:05am On Aug 02, 2017
Awwwwww I'm Glad dey love each other and Miranda is so beautiful chei these Photos are looking Fantastic. grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy wink smiley kiss
Re: Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee by Kevsman(m): 2:25am On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=59046064] shocked

This girl is so stupid.
I understand husbands are scarce....and to get husband no be beans.

But no wise girl should marry a soldier out of desperation.
Unless she doesn't want to enjoy the marriage, or maybe she just wants to be a widow soon.
[/quot you no get brain... Why na?

Re: Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee by chat2deen(m): 5:55am On Aug 02, 2017
40kobo77:
Cool pictures.

I can see the crossed rifles on his military shirt she is wearing,which signifies he is Infantry.

Rugged you "Infantry Soldier" as you lead the way,and others follow.

The only down side to marrying a Military man?is you move into the barracks and start living a regimented life until he gets to the rank of atleast a Brigadier General and has to move out the Barracks for security reasons.

Awuaaaaa All the Wayyyy.

Airborneeee All the Wayyyy.

This Soldier is still single(ME) oya i dey wait for you (tall dark slim with good character)to write me.

Sir I think "I can see the crossed rifles on his military shirt she is wearing,which signifies he is Infantry". It actually signifies attending/passing a military course known as "skills at arms" which of course is an infantry related training. I have seen soldiers of other corps i.e artillery,amour,signals,engineers wearing such crest. Even officer cadets, personnel of airforce n navy using it. Most ppl or even soldiers use it to indicate they are combatants but actually it's for skill at arms training which is for proficiency in small arms/personal weapons and also close quarter battle and this training done by infantry corps and once u have receive such training then you can use such badge as u call it "crossed riffle".
Re: Adorable Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier & His Fiancee by willokos(f): 8:25am On Aug 02, 2017
40kobo77:

Yes we are romantic.

A trial will convince you.

please i am ready to try being in love with a soldier!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Stranger Sent Me N10,000 Monthly During My NYSC - Lady Says / Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / She Said YES! (heart Warming Pics Of A Nairalander's Engagement & Trad.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.