Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Which Business Can Someone Do With 1m - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can Someone Do With 1m (905 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? / Pls. I Have 300k Which Business Can I Do That Will Give Me 2k - 3k Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can Someone Do With 1m by ariffeddy(m): 9:53am On Feb 10, 2010
Help me and advice me Please
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do With 1m by dmj2009: 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2010
In my own opinion I will suggest that you start recharge card distributorship. It is a lucrative business out there. Alternatively start Iced Block Business. I can put you through on this. send a msg to tolulop86@yahoo.com.

http//investforrainyday..com
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do With 1m by oderemo(m): 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2010
In my own opinion I will suggest that you start recharge card distributorship. It is a lucrative business out there. Alternatively start Iced Block Business. I can put you through on this. send a msg to tolulop86@yahoo.com.

sorry oh, you seem to have a one fix it all idea template. why.?
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do With 1m by lomzy1(m): 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2010
you can go into agro business. call me for more details. 08023881557, victorandvictoria.ngltd@hotmail.com

I have a hot business i can introduce to you right now.
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do With 1m by switchmax8: 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2010
lomzy1,
why dont you post the business here?why do you want him to contac you privately.we have alot of people interested kindly have it post if the business is real.
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do With 1m by otitokoro1: 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2010
May be you guys should wait for the oncoming workshop where you will design you plan under the sepervision of experts and then you will have direction and mentorship you need. Send your number to empowerworkshop@yahoo.com for reservation.
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do With 1m by sheyijune: 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2010
fish farming is very lucrative, i will advise you invest your money in that, but for any guideline or question visit www.araratfishing.biz.
Re: Which Business Can Someone Do With 1m by princeemm: 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2010
YOU CAN START IMPORTATION OF GOODS FROM ASIA COUNTRIES LIKE JAPAN,CHINA,HONG KONG,ETC.

YOU CAN HAVE ACCES TO CHINESE MANUFACTURERS AND FACTORIES RIGHT FROM YOUR OFFICE OR BEDROOM HERE IN NIGERIA WITHOUT TRAVELING TO CHINA,JAPAN OR ANY ASIA COUNTRY THROUGH ALIBABA.COM FREELY,

YOU CAN SOURCE FOR ANY PRODUCT OF YOUR CHOICE IN ANY ASIA COUNTRY FROM YOUR LIVING ROOM OR OFFICE IN NIGERIA FOR FREE AT ALIBABA.COM AND CHAT WITH ANY COMPANY FREELY AT INSTANT CHAT.

GO TO ALIBABA.COM, CALL US TO TEACH YOU ON HOW YOU CAN HAVE ACESS TO ANY FACTORIES RIGHT WITH YOUR LAPTOP OR DESKTOP FROM WHERE EVER YOU ARE IN NIGERIA. 08067300200 PRINCE

OR E MAIL US @ emmy35_2009@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Trucks For Transporting Containers Urgent. / Jetty For Sale Serious Buyer Only To Contact 08183082289, 08088576949 / Who Is Ready For A #100million Profit? (SCRAP PIC INCLUSIVE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.