Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,855 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee (51167 Views)

Pre-Wedding Shoot Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee, See Nigerians Reaction / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by aziaka111(m): 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
mediocre:
Alhamdulillah shocked shocked

He go fit locate the hole so shocked
one thing must happen, is either him fit locate d hole or d hole locate am.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by kenoz(m): 11:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
shocked
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by 25thJOE(m): 12:35am On Aug 02, 2017
Big sized ladies are the best grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by Lildoc(m): 4:23am On Aug 02, 2017
Shey dis man go get long life like this
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by roeb1987(m): 5:55am On Aug 02, 2017
to me this wedding is either based on contract or condition. can't u see they faced oppsite direction! my guy, happy boundage marriage in advance!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 02, 2017
Wetin come concern agbero with overload

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by Oscar258011: 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
Success
Say no to poverty
Check to confirm =B918EEECTCTZPS-3100013

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by Priceless200(f): 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
ogawisdom:
Guys relax it's Photoshop

roeb1987:
to me this wedding is either based on contract or condition. can't u see they faced oppsite direction! my guy, happy boundage marriage in advance!
Nov6:
If this is love,

then i want to be found

It is real love dearies... Check the guy on Instagram. Check this his post out... Every human being deserves a chance to be loved and also to love. Size is nothing biko.

Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by Nov6(m): 6:00am On Aug 03, 2017
Priceless200:

It is real love dearies... Check the guy on Instagram. Check this his post out... Every human being deserves a chance to be loved and also to love. Size is nothing biko.

ok priceless&somebody is telling me its photoshop,
photoshop kill am there.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by AceDomino(m): 6:56am On Aug 03, 2017
Her tummy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee by NairaEffect(m): 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
Chai! Where lepa like me wan start from?

Front or back? Up or down? Left or right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office / Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos) / Man Rocks His Fiancee As They Dance In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.