Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office (51155 Views)

Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office / Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office / I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by exsodus: 11:36pm On Mar 20, 2021
I honestly don't know where to start from, but all I can say is that I'm madly in love with my boss at the office. I always think of her any time I see her pass by.
Sometimes I think I should just walk up to her office and confess my love for her but I know this might cost me my job. Please advise me on how to get her attention and also convey my feelings to her

16 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by Hashabiah: 11:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
Change job and then confess your feelings to her grin

555 Likes 25 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by DaddyRochie1642: 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2021
Oga to slap you dey hungry me

Go and profess your undying love to her and see if you'll still be working there in the next couple of days grin

215 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by MufasaLion: 11:44pm On Mar 20, 2021
Bro, You're Just HORN.Y!. grin

475 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by MiamiePizza(m): 12:03am On Mar 21, 2021
Exsodus, I check and see you've been a registered member since 2008. This topic has been posted here lotta times and most replies is always "Guys should we tell him?" "It will end in tears" "It will end in premium tears" and lots more.
Bro, whatever feeling you've got for your boss, you gotta die it ASAP. There are lotta beautiful women outta here, why risk your job trying to confess love to your boss. Don't do it.

Its possible you woo her and she accept but the bigger odd is always against. If she turns you down, its very likely she fires you. If she accept, she go only use you catch cruise...
Have you read the Adventure/Story of Onihaxy on here? 'Adebimpe the Facebook girl' bro you gotta search for that.

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by Ever8090: 12:04am On Mar 21, 2021
How she will balance to write your sack letter..

337 Likes 22 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by Oluromantic: 12:27am On Mar 21, 2021
Ever8090:
How she will balance to write your sack letter..
The person in the picture no balance na

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by Oluromantic: 12:28am On Mar 21, 2021
When person don belleful finish, he go begin find wetin go burst the belle.

255 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by demigodd(m): 12:39am On Mar 21, 2021
See you..see labour market

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by adadike(f): 12:42am On Mar 21, 2021
Just be friendly and nice towards her. Don't make your intention known yet, she might eventually be the one to confess her love for you

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by infogenius(m): 12:43am On Mar 21, 2021
exsodus:
I honestly don't know where to start from, but all I can say is that I'm madly in love with my boss at the office. I always think of her any time I see her pass by.
Sometimes I think I should just walk up to her office and confess my love for her but I know this might cost me my job. Please advise me on how to get her attention and also convey my feelings to her

U always think of her when she passes by.
U never start.
U're lusting after ur boss guy.

I will advise you stop staring at her or get another job in order to prevent you from embarrassing urself

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 21, 2021
Love is reciprocal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by Reex12(m): 1:03am On Mar 21, 2021
SHOULD WE TELL HIM?

34 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by Patosky4U: 1:08am On Mar 21, 2021
Is as if this op don get another job grin this kind of harsh economy that we never see work, somebody want to play kolo with his source of income

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 21, 2021
Reex12:
SHOULD WE TELL HIM?
No. Allow him simp around his boss and see himself back in the job market and by then, his eye will clear.

13 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by Light78: 1:38am On Mar 21, 2021
Walk straight to her and get fired immediately. She sees you as her slave: like a gateman to her. All you need to do is to leave your job, and go and make money.

When you are made, she would bow. It is left for you to decide if you wanna be foolish or smart.

I believe after you release into her, that's if your wish is granted, she would be history.

All I see is a randy man who has been masturbating with the use of his boss's picture in his head.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by Sibtygarr: 1:50am On Mar 21, 2021
exsodus:
Better prepare your sack letter before you approach her.
if the gender was exchanged, it would have been easier.
Remember women on white collar like to proof what is not.

The only hope you get is to act like a her kinda man(if even you know what that mean), pay close attention to signals, if the signals are there you would see it and act accordingly. if they are not then just gracefully kill that demonic voice that want you to loose the job you wrote like 200 application letter before you got.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by smartty68(m): 3:16am On Mar 21, 2021
There's no harm in trying... Try it and give us feedback.

7 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by CheedyJ(m): 6:17am On Mar 21, 2021
if she’s still single , I’d have advised you try ur luck but I doubt she’d accept.. it’s easier for male bosses to date their subordinates than female bosses..so, reason am well else ..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by chatinent: 6:55am On Mar 21, 2021
Sb is about to either lose his job or being used as a junior opinion.

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by chatinent: 6:58am On Mar 21, 2021
adadike:
Just be friendly and nice towards her. Don't make your intention known yet, she might eventually be the one to confess her love for you

You watch too much Korean movies.

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by WallStreetfx(m): 8:07am On Mar 21, 2021
See as village people call this one and he want to answer with all is heart

44 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by Kobicove(m): 8:28am On Mar 21, 2021
exsodus:

If you were in her position as a lady, would you date your subordinate? undecided

6 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by MiamiePizza(m): 8:30am On Mar 21, 2021
chatinent:

You watch too much Korean movies.

Seems this one is from Zeeworld

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 8:31am On Mar 21, 2021
exsodus:

In those type of situations, especially considering the power balance, you don't chase her. She chases you. You have to borrow a leaf from women. Just make yourself as sexy and attractive as you can - tight clothes to show off your assests (muscles, thick rod, big chest etc). Stay well groomed and smell nice. Always have a smile on your face when talking to her. Use innuendo where possible. Hold her gaze and look deep into her eyes when talking to her. If the opportunity comes up, pay her respectful comments and go out of your way (without grovelling) to be of assistance to her. Try and observe the sort of things that she likes, you need to study her. Get yourself in her head, and if you notice that she is softening towards you (green light), then start making some small calculated bold moves. However, of you notice rejection, disdain or indifference, then pull back because you have a job to think about. This is where some Nigerian guys get it wrong because they think the female is playing hard to get. Even if she is playing hard to get, sudden withdrawal of all your attention and just acting extremely formal around her will definitely spark a reaction from her. On the other hand if she really didn't want you, then you have backed down respectfully and maturely without actually showing your hand because surely you were not chasing her. You were only being nice to her because she's your boss. grin

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by bigpicture001: 8:35am On Mar 21, 2021
Op is attracted to her class. Beneath that class there is a person you may not want to b with

Uncontrollable, arrogance,never apologetic, too independent minded, grudge bearing and too principled to a fault person....

Guy! Leave wot u see that is deceiving u, appreciate your gal..I have been there..I dated a boss ( not mine) for about three year...women are the same!

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 21, 2021
exsodus:
smiley

Due to the position she occupies, could be a bit difficult approaching her

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2021
exsodus:

If she's married then proceed but be very discreet about it no one in the office must know you're banging her, if she's still single abort mission grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2021
Don't try it, you might loose your job. If it were the other way round, that is your boss giving you the "strong" green light then you can make your move. And make sure it is purely on SEX BASIS. No commitment, no attachment, not even a relationship. I was able to do this without getting my fingers burnt.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by Womanizer(m): 12:12pm On Mar 21, 2021
Is she the only lady in the company?

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Boss At The Office by bigdammyj: 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2021
Noted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian / Pre-Wedding Photo Of A Man And His Big-Sized Fiancee / Yakubu Chanji Nafsi-Nafsi Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Niger State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.