Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment (42265 Views)

Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) / Seyi Law Reacts After Being Criticized For Standing Up For A Citizen / Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by enemyofprogress: 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
adetayo234:

People like you are better dead than Alive
soldier 1- 0 bloody civilian adetayo tongue tongue

e pain am grin grin
Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by unitedsurv: 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
ojun50:
Pix of hw she was receiving d slap
or adonbilivit grin
Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by Sleyanya1(m): 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Bullshit people stand up to soldiers i lf they step out of line in sane climates. In this cesspit its a different case. I vet if civilians were free to use guns incidents like these wont be happening

I understand.

If civilians were permitted to wield Guns at will, then Nigeria will be a battlefield.
Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by Jaqenhghar: 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
Sleyanya1:

I understand.

If civilians were permitted to wield Guns at will, then Nigeria will be a battlefield.
Maybe it should be so all this madness can stop. Give those fúcking cowards a taste of their bullshit see how they like it. No training no discipline I bet they cant do shìt against armed civilians as demonstrated in Maiduguri and ND.

Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by Martins8102(m): 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2017
stGabrielo:
angry angry one of the fvcking reasons I bloody hate NA. another loss fall on them soon...
awon werey
[color=#990000][/color]
May poverty and death fall on ur generations
Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by Jaqenhghar: 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
ogawisdom:

And u believe dt crap, if a woman breaks d law or misbehave she shld be thoroughly beaten or dealt with.

So a woman who doesnt respond as you like is breaking the law. ... LMAO. you are really dumb. I take it you are a product of one depot or the academy. Is that what they teach you? What of those BH that own guns how many slaps have they been given so far?

Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by Jaqenhghar: 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
Martins8102:
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
May poverty and death fall on ur generations
But he is right nah. Losses will always fall on an indisciplined and ill trained army whose only achievement is oppressing harmless people
Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by Xkalaban(m): 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
It's a pity. From some of the comments I see on here it's clear why these bastards go on to act with impunity. Because the ppl cower, tremble and succumb to oppression. Why can't a U.S soldier try such on a so called bloody civilian? No because he's enlightened & sensible enough to know that the military will get sued the hell out and make the victims rich shld he go around and start slapping ppl irresponsibly. 4uckin zoo nation.....

Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by nypdinc: 9:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
lol when soldier slap you na dat time u go know say the police is ur friend
Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by ogawisdom(m): 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

So a woman who doesnt respond as you like is breaking the law. ... LMAO. you are really dumb. I take it you are a product of one depot or the academy. Is that what they teach you? What of those BH that own guns how many slaps have they been given so far?

I would ve called u a proper goat but on a second tot i think u r less than animals.
Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by Jaqenhghar: 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
ogawisdom:

I would ve called u a proper goat but on a second tot i think u r less than animals.
You think?
Oh so you can think sef. Wow Im impressed... Donkeys like you usually just act as you were trained to.. where thee head is used for sitting... planting they call it. where you use your head to do what your ass should do grin
Olodo

Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by Wisebisho: 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
ogawisdom:

And u believe dt crap, if a woman breaks d law or misbehaves she shld be thoroughly beaten or dealt with.
If u do anyhow u see anyhow irrespective of gender.

D soldier dt gave only a slap is even nice if na mean soldier she for see her ears dt day

Its not a crab.. If a woman commits a crime, treat her according to law. You have no right to molest her.. Nothing like mean soldier but illiterate soldier.
Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by Wisebisho: 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
ogawisdom:

And u believe dt crap, if a woman breaks d law or misbehave she shld be thoroughly beaten or dealt with.

Which law allows you to beat a women?

Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by ogawisdom(m): 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
Wisebisho:

Its not a crab.. If a woman commits a crime, treat her according to law. You have no right to molest her.. Nothing like mean soldier but illiterate soldier.

Do u kw d meaning of d word molest? D use dt word has given u away as some motor park goat.
Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by Jaqenhghar: 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
Xkalaban:
It's a pity. From some of the comments I see on here it's clear why these bastards go on to act with impunity. Because the ppl cower, tremble and succumb to oppression. Why can't a U.S soldier try such on a so called bloody civilian? No because he's enlightened & sensible enough to know that the military will get sued the hell out and make the victims rich shld he go around and start slapping ppl irresponsibly. 4uckin zoo nation.....
You said it there. They are neither enlightend nor sensible, or do they value knowledge or sense

Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by ogawisdom(m): 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
Wisebisho:

Which law allows you to beat a women?

Did u also see d word misbehave, go back n read again n this time go with ur brains if u ve any
Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by walemoney007(m): 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
ogawisdom:

Did u also see d word misbehave, go back n read again n this time go with ur brains if u ve any
guy you are so dumb,in sane countries a soldier dare not touch a civilian, intact in most part of Europe you dare not fight sef...the Nigeria military is filled with daft people like you

Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
walemoney007:
guy you are so dumb,in sane countries a soldier dare not touch a civilian, intact in most part of Europe you dare not fight sef...the Nigeria military is filled with daft people like you
go on YouTube and watch videos of Queen's guards in the UK punching and slapping civilians who misbehave.
Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by FakoMaybach1: 12:21am On Aug 02, 2017
The Nigerian Army is a disgrace, they only know how to lie and harass civilians.
They have killed shekau 9 times yet he lives, guess he has more lives than a cat. They cant fight boko haram na for civilians and okada riders body dem dey get power.
It is really sad for them and i pity them for their reputation has gone to the dogs. Shame on the Nigerian Army for they have rub their name in mud

Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by Xkalaban(m): 1:01am On Aug 02, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

You said it there. They are neither enlightend nor sensible, or do they value knowledge or sense

Yes they are not. Our ppl don't know that with great power comes great responsibility. Military men should serve with honour and integrity not like hoodlums out on the loose. And a responsible govt would strictly deal with such bad eggs swifly. The reason this soldier behaved irresponsibly is because he knows the Nigerian society at large usually find such behavior tolerable. SMH!!!
Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by Jaqenhghar: 3:05am On Aug 02, 2017
FakoMaybach1:
The Nigerian Army is a disgrace, they only know how to lie and harass civilians.
They have killed shekau 9 times yet he lives, guess he has more lives than a cat. They cant fight boko haram na for civilians and okada riders body dem dey get power.
It is really sad for them and i pity them for their reputation has gone to the dogs. Shame on the Nigerian Army for they have rub their name in mud
You forget the number of times they have cleared Sambisa and even started building a facility there but yet the BH are still there

Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by Jaqenhghar: 3:07am On Aug 02, 2017
Xkalaban:

Yes they are not. Our ppl don't know that with great power comes great responsibility. Military men should serve with honour and integrity not like hoodlums out on the loose. And a responsible govt would strictly deal with such bad eggs swifly. The reason this soldier behaved irresponsibly is because he knows the Nigerian society at large usually find such behavior tolerable. SMH!!!
Honour and intergrity are foreign terms to most Nigerians bit you will expect that the military will rise above tje average Nigerian as model examples. Instead its the opposite. SMH

Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by Jaqenhghar: 3:09am On Aug 02, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
go on YouTube and watch videos of Queen's guards in the UK punching and slapping civilians who misbehave.
The difference is something will be done about that. Those are probably very rare occasions but here it is a norm.
Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by Nobody: 4:51am On Aug 02, 2017
Why you disrespect the people who are meant to protect you, who risk their lives just so you are protected, that is what you get!
Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by CzarChris(m): 5:06am On Aug 02, 2017
There was a time when soldiers were totally respected. Anybody on that uniform was seen as a demigod, the military had dignity. Now the NA has been demystified in the sight of civilians, it's just the guns they carry that makes people fear them for no more respect for that highly revered uniform. It's a pity.
Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by deloon(m): 5:45am On Aug 02, 2017
sonoforogun:
Intimidation of the highest order . She should be reporting to the police and not to social media grin
If she reports to the police, what will happen?
Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by Wisebisho: 5:57am On Aug 02, 2017
ogawisdom:

I am too matured and well trained to insult or curse u
Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by Wisebisho: 6:02am On Aug 02, 2017
ogawisdom:

Do u kw d meaning of d word molest? D use dt word has given u away as some motor park goat.
Sorry I cannot bring myself down by joining you in what you are trying to start, I do not brought up myself in that way...
Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 02, 2017
Inasmuch as I detest the barbaric handling of civilians by our uncivilized military, the girl in question must be very stupid. Why must she play the gender card? He slapped you because you are female. So they don't maltreat the male folks?
Silly semi-literate feminist.
Slay queen.
Nonsense.
Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 02, 2017
Wisebisho:

Its only a coward that lay hands on a women.
Nonsense. That's bullshit philosophy bro. I don't support women maltreatment buh don't tell me it's only a Coward that lays hands on a woman, that's crap.
So what about the women that lays their hands on men, what do you call that? Yet they go about screaming gender equality. Oga swerve Abeg.
If you ever provoke me to the point of fighting/beating you, I'll abundantly do so regardless of gender. Smh
Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 02, 2017
Wisebisho:

The worst crime on earth is not robbery but cruelty to women and children.. Only a weak man lays hands on a woman.
That's silly. So what about cruelty against men? That's not bad enough? Crime is crime and cruelty is cruelty so don't make it a gender issue.
That's fvcking sexist.
Re: Tasha Sarumi Slapped By Soldiers For Standing Up Against Harassment by dingbang(m): 7:34am On Aug 02, 2017
reminiscing:
Why you disrespect the people who are meant to protect you, who risk their lives just so you are protected, that is what you get!
what's this tiny muse saying

Efe's Fans React To His New Single "Based On Logistics" / Daddy Showkey Shares Photos Of His Son..all Grown Up / Niniola Stunned After Timbaland Commented On Her IG Page