Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! (1974 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected / 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by Maxi112: 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
buharipikin:

Asslicker, you can't support your fellow nigga
between I and your decreased dad, who does it better?
Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by buharipikin: 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
Maxi112:
between I and your decreased dad, who does it better?
The man you are talking about here is better than all your family combined both small and great

1 Like

Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
Omowumeee is here for me. Come in baby. Interested?
Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by omowumeee(f): 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
DoorMasters:
Omowumeee is here for me. Come in baby. Interested?
I love sex gidigan but your one room is a deal breaker
Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
omowumeee:
I love sex gidigan but your one room is a deal breaker
grin grin

This my one room....Chai. But baby, it's just for a while. We will move to our mansion together
Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
Pweetychyka come oo. I want to make sure you are okay
Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by Sapphire86(f): 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
DoorMasters:
Sapphire86 and fancy4eve, I am here. You are looking for me right?

No.... I'm sure I don't have what you are looking for. So I said to myself 'bye felicia' smiley
Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
Sapphire86:

No.... I'm sure I don't have what you are looking for. So I said to myself 'bye felicia' smiley
No you have it. Will you stay with me in my one room. We will build mansion together. I hope you love sex too
Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lizzdeb...you can come in. Are you interested?
Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by pweetychyka(f): 11:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
DoorMasters:
Pweetychyka come oo. I want to make sure you are okay

Wehdone sir....
OK bye
Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by agrovick(m): 11:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
Jenny1010:
broke guys like sex more. They have sex all day in their small one room cubicle. making babies they can't Carter for.

Carter ko, Marshall ni
Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by Jenny1010(f): 12:26am On Aug 02, 2017
agrovick:

Carter ko, Marshall ni
fork off
Re: Ladies Yearning For Me, You Must Love Sex If You Want To Marry Me!!! by Sapphire86(f): 7:20am On Aug 02, 2017
DoorMasters:
No you have it. Will you stay with me in my one room. We will 0build mansion together. I hope you love sex too

No on all counts....

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Prevents Me From Seeing Him / Fvck Sex Doll, Women Rocks!!! / What Are you Addicted To? Share With Us!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.