Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! (2075 Views)

Nairalanders. Lets Know The Moniker You Dislike. / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Nairalanders, Lets Have A Poll. Which Do You Prefer, Black Vs White Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by HDee(m): 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
Wow! Well, i came for a national conference right here in the capital city of the state at the university of Uyo.

This is my first time of setting foot in a south south state, and traveling right through some southeastern states like Imo and Anambra state as well.

Right now, tbh, i think I'm falling in love with the state. kissThe serenity, sane and awesome environment. Also, the cool weather. cool cool

Would love a tour around this beautiful city. wink
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
What will happen after exchanging contacts?
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by Caustics: 10:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
they will start kidnapping themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
Theres only one thing; sexx
Caustics:
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
But isit only sexxx you homebase people can think of? undecided
Jacksparr0w1207:

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by HDee(m): 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Seriously? I might make new life friends from this beautiful city, and moreover I'm considering moving down here to actually know more about the people and the misconceptions.
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by Caustics: 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
grin op is on a long thing. He better visit ashewo house.
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by HDee(m): 10:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
Caustics:
Taar... carry your negativity away from here.
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
What play will dog and lion play?
Fabulocity:
But isit only sexxx you homebase people can think of? undecided
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Caustics:
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
But isit only sexxx you homebase people can think of? Can't they do praise and worship undecided
Jacksparr0w1207:
What play will dog and lion play?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by HDee(m): 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
This is the only thing you can think of? Why do you like painting only this side of the city? undecided
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
ok, I am in AKS, can we be friends?
HDee:

Seriously? I might make new life friends from this beautiful city, and moreover I'm considering moving down here to actually know more about the people and the misconceptions.
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
we can do praise and worship in my room
Fabulocity:
But isit only sexxx you homebase people can think of? Can't they do praise and worship undecided
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
na joke i dey o. Just messing with you
HDee:

This is the only thing you can think of? Why do you like painting only this side of the city? undecided
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by HDee(m): 10:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
Caustics:
Lol, i better edit the topic, cos i see it's causing alot of misinterpretation. Maybe to let's relate and not exchange contacts. grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
I'm pulling some Edo stunts this night grin
Jacksparr0w1207:
we can do praise and worship in my room
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
You're a mumu oh grin
Jacksparr0w1207:
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by HDee(m): 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Lol wink, i really don't know anywhere around here except for the venue of the conference which is the university.

And also the hotel i lodged.
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by HDee(m): 10:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
Fabulocity:
You're a mumu oh grin
Your head like bonga fish.. tongue
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by Caustics: 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
HDee:

Lol wink, i really don't know anywhere around here except for the venue of the conference which is the university.

be careful so they dont kidnap you. i know a nairalander that was looking for friend in bayelsa. he has been missing since 2009. Stay in your hotel. make friend with the receptionist. maybe luck will shine on you
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
Come down here if the stunt sure for you
Fabulocity:
I'm pulling some Edo stunts this night grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
HDee:

Your head like bonga fish.. tongue
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
I will shock you. Sha don't start screaming in shock when it happens.
Jacksparr0w1207:
Come down here if the stunt sure for you
How long are you staying for?
HDee:

Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
I have seen worse. I am King of darkness
Fabulocity:
I will shock you. Sha don't start screaming in shock when it happens.
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by HDee(m): 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
Caustics:
be careful so they dont kidnap you. i know a nairalander that was looking for friend in bayelsa. he has been missing since 2009. Stay in your hotel. make friend with the receptionist. maybe luck will shine on you
Hehehehe... cheesy seriously? It's really something else down here. I guess i will pass then.
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
Esu! I hail you oh!
Jacksparr0w1207:
I have seen worse. I am King of darkness
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by HDee(m): 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
How long are you staying for?
It's a week long. After which i run back to my state. cheesy cheesy i don't want to be kidnapped. grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by wunmi590(m): 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lol, served in AKS, Uyo and some city are very cool, but things are very costly.

They have very beautiful and attractive babes, there babes no be here cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by HDee(m): 11:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
Fabulocity:
Esu! I hail you oh!
Tell me by any chance, if you're using this thread as a fuckinq medium to woo Jacksparr0w1207 ?
Re: Akwa Ibom Nairalanders! Lets Meet Up And relate! by HDee(m): 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
wunmi590:
Lol, served in AKS, Uyo and some city are very cool, but things are very costly.

They have very beautiful and attractive babes, there babes no be here cheesy
You served really? I guess you got the vibe. wink wink

I haven't got the time to even observe grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rottenpussy / Causes of Misshaped Head Or Flattening Head And Solution / Guys: Checkout The Sweet And Romantic Words Every Girls Wants To Hear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.