Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,221 members, 7,811,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Nairalanders. Lets Know The Moniker You Dislike. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders. Lets Know The Moniker You Dislike. (1256 Views)

What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? / Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person / What Do You Dislike On A First Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders. Lets Know The Moniker You Dislike. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
Use your brains. Vote and state a valid reason.
Re: Nairalanders. Lets Know The Moniker You Dislike. by immortalityk: 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2019
tundebricklayer horsepower101 americanquater naijadrivablog frankdoz slap44
Re: Nairalanders. Lets Know The Moniker You Dislike. by tolugar: 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
Nobody

That person is just like a ghost

You can’t even view his profile

Has committed Suicide severally.

I think the person maybe Segun

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders. Lets Know The Moniker You Dislike. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2019
Good. More info.
Re: Nairalanders. Lets Know The Moniker You Dislike. by Sirmuel1(m): 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2019
cheesy
Re: Nairalanders. Lets Know The Moniker You Dislike. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2019
amatarasha

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders. Lets Know The Moniker You Dislike. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2019
Preciousgirl
Re: Nairalanders. Lets Know The Moniker You Dislike. by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2019
pussyhoe_
Re: Nairalanders. Lets Know The Moniker You Dislike. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2019
Freshshavedballs grin
Re: Nairalanders. Lets Know The Moniker You Dislike. by FreshShavedBalls(m): 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
Guest007:
Freshshavedballs grin
No one likes hairy balls
Re: Nairalanders. Lets Know The Moniker You Dislike. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 02, 2019
FreshShavedBalls:

No one likes hairy balls

grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders. Lets Know The Moniker You Dislike. by Chummynoni(m): 11:28pm On Oct 02, 2019
@chummynoni
Re: Nairalanders. Lets Know The Moniker You Dislike. by FatherBona: 11:31pm On Oct 02, 2019
funmisticqueen:
amatarasha
we know
But why?
e no go pass prick grin
Re: Nairalanders. Lets Know The Moniker You Dislike. by FatherBona: 11:32pm On Oct 02, 2019
Spellysperm, KingAzubike, smellinganus, rottenegg,
Re: Nairalanders. Lets Know The Moniker You Dislike. by Starboytwo(m): 11:35pm On Oct 02, 2019
funmisticqueen:
amatarasha
I disagree, she is a nice person
Re: Nairalanders. Lets Know The Moniker You Dislike. by Starboytwo(m): 11:37pm On Oct 02, 2019
You ever heard of any ilamina

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders. Lets Know The Moniker You Dislike. by naijadrivablog: 6:09am On Oct 03, 2019
immortalityk:
tundebricklayer horsepower101 americanquater naijadrivablog frankdoz slap44

You wey get more than 10 monikers de quote me.

immoralityk, kfelicityk,Unlimitk2, Unlimitk, Infinityk and many "k,k,k,k,k,k,k,k".
Re: Nairalanders. Lets Know The Moniker You Dislike. by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 03, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
pussyhoe_
Lack of sense will kill you. Dont vote yourself.
Re: Nairalanders. Lets Know The Moniker You Dislike. by Amatarasha(f): 8:18am On Oct 03, 2019
Starboytwo:
Tanks she is just jealous
Re: Nairalanders. Lets Know The Moniker You Dislike. by AstroG: 8:24am On Oct 03, 2019
Starboytwo:

What did you just say shocked??

Re: Nairalanders. Lets Know The Moniker You Dislike. by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 03, 2019
FatherBona:
we know
But why?
e no go pass prick grin
i can never fight any woman over prick that is commonplace a d cheap

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders. Lets Know The Moniker You Dislike. by BalteFox: 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2019
funmisticqueen:
amatarasha

Lol, Fumi
Re: Nairalanders. Lets Know The Moniker You Dislike. by BalteFox: 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2019
funmisticqueen:
i can never fight any woman over prick that is commonplace a d cheap

Ah, babe, anytime you talk about this 'commonplace prick' subject I can't stop thinking about you holding my precious manhood with your left hand and slicing it off with the surgical instrument in your right. Very uncomfortable feeling that gives me. Its why i don't come near you too often.

Mind you, I'm not saying I am a cheater what I mean is with you, a man can get castrated just on the grounds of suspicion. Can't risk it.. Lol.
Re: Nairalanders. Lets Know The Moniker You Dislike. by Ekemeze: 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2019
Re: Nairalanders. Lets Know The Moniker You Dislike. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
BalteFox:

Ah, babe, anytime you talk about this 'commonplace prick' subject I can't stop thinking about you holding my precious manhood with your left hand and slicing it off with the surgical instrument in your right. Very uncomfortable feeling that gives me. Its why i don't come near you too often.

Mind you, I'm not saying I am a cheater what I mean is with you, a man can get castrated just on the grounds of suspicion. Can't risk it.. Lol.
you wound me. I only castrate based on evidence
Re: Nairalanders. Lets Know The Moniker You Dislike. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
funmisticqueen:

More reason why guys will run away from you if they want to live a long life
Re: Nairalanders. Lets Know The Moniker You Dislike. by BalteFox: 10:14am On Nov 09, 2019
funmisticqueen:

Sighs!!!

Remind me next time never to mess with you.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders. Lets Know The Moniker You Dislike. by DennisEche(m): 10:13am On Nov 10, 2019
,sarki,omenka,buhariguy. Infact all nairaland residenct zombies I hate the
Re: Nairalanders. Lets Know The Moniker You Dislike. by Front0lane: 11:12am On Nov 10, 2019
pachukwuddie77

I am yet to see any living thing as senseless as this one.
Re: Nairalanders. Lets Know The Moniker You Dislike. by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 10, 2019
Re: Nairalanders. Lets Know The Moniker You Dislike. by MedicH: 11:20am On Nov 10, 2019
funmisticqueen:

Na to just pluck out those headlamps u use as eyes fit u i swear.

(1) (Reply)

Is She Pushing Me Away / I Think I Now Understand Why Guys Sexually Assault Girls / Meet The Man Without Pen!s Yet Wants To Get Married (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.