Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard (51170 Views)

Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane / Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties / Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by emmymdk: 8:17am On Aug 02, 2017
doublefreez:
then something must be wrong, if no one knows for sure y presidential jet took off.

The CAS knows... it's his plane and under his command

1 Like

Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by doublefreez(m): 8:23am On Aug 02, 2017
Its just worrisome that they keep mute. na wa o

emmymdk:

The CAS knows... it's his plane and under his command
Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by Egobetteroneday: 8:38am On Aug 02, 2017
When did Nigeria get to this level? How can we talk about the high office of Nigeria President in this manner? When and who will stop this? Nigeria is sliding and we are joking about it. I know Lai Mohammad and many others started or contributed greatly to the level of insults we hear today against a President. They will certainly start regretted ever talking bad in the manner they did to GEJ. Lai! look at what u have caused Nigeria. We can no longer talk good of our leaders even in all their good efforts to make Nigeria better. No mater what, GEJ had good intentions for Nigeria as do PMB and many others. Pls let's stop talking our leaders down. Leadership is never an easy task. Ask almighty PMB .A motor park Union President will not be talked to the heart the way we talk to the office of the President of whole Nigeria. Let us know that there is power in the tongue. Lai Mohammed and his friends tongue brought GEJ down and he failed woefully. We have started using this our tongues again to bring down Buhari and he will fail as he is already failing. If u vote like a leader, all u do is to vote him out. Let's pls stop degrading the office of our president. Nigeria is sliding oh! Let's be warned

1 Like

Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 02, 2017
Imperialist poisoned PMB when he travelled to London January and they are now implementing their own agenda for Nigeria using their stooges Osinbajo and Saraki (who are secretly working together, otherwise why have they conspired to keep 2017 budget bill written by Saraki from the public even on the 9th month of 2017) there is no way they are going to allow PMB to return and repair Nigeria which would wreck their plans of balkanizing Nigeria.

PMB is not returning to seat of presidency if he returns to Nigeria he may return only to retire or die within few weeks, imperialist doctors will ensure that he has slow poison in him to prevent him continuing as president should he decide to return.

Interesting that this news is from imperialist BBC, they know why they would be releasing news to fuel , rumours, confusion and anxiety amongst Nigerians.

Buhari is never returning to the presidential seat mark my words.
Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by smileyoo: 8:51am On Aug 02, 2017
in as much as i loved buhari before his coming to power in this present dispensation. his actions in this admnistration does not portray the famed man of integrity that i used to admire. the truth is that, power has shifted away from buhari 's hand, either he is in london or abuja, makes no difference. the buhari that i use to love is no more there, though i refuse to vote for him or jonathan, because when i saw people in charge of apc, with their fantastic promises, i realised nigeria 'll be in more trouble under leadership, but i was hoping buhari in their midst 'll make a positive different. its sad that i was not dissappointed in my political calculations then. buhari is out in action, deal with it. next.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by Ugosample(m): 8:52am On Aug 02, 2017
smartnero24:
Come and resign!!

Go and rest
Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by win2kwire: 8:56am On Aug 02, 2017
GenBuhari:
Imperialist poisoned PMB when he travelled to London January and they are now implementing their own agenda for Nigeria using their stooges Osinbajo and Saraki (who are secretly working together, otherwise why have they conspired to keep 2017 budget bill written by Saraki from the public even on the 9th month of 2017) there is no way they are going to allow PMB to return and repair Nigeria which would wreck their plans of balkanizing Nigeria.

PMB is not returning to seat of presidency if he returns to Nigeria he may return only to retire or die within few weeks, imperialist doctors will ensure that he has slow poison in him to prevent him continuing as president should he decide to return.

Interesting that this news is from imperialist BBC, they know why they would be releasing news to fuel , rumours, confusion and anxiety amongst Nigerians.

All you said makes no sense!
Nigerian citizens do no need imperialists to suffer, Nigerians generally are too stupid and lack commonsense to survive!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by Prymestrr(m): 8:58am On Aug 02, 2017
Generalwoodz:
grin Bubu is back.kanu should start warming up because he's going back to kuje.
oga shattap abeg. ur comments and that of ur likes makes one give up the little hope he has for a better tomorrow for this country. Is kanu ur major problem as a person?? Is he the reason why u can hardly feed for the basic 3-square meal? Is he the reason why u can seem to change ur broke status Oga goan buy sense o!!!
Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by KKKWHITE(m): 9:03am On Aug 02, 2017
cursedAbiola:

The useless old vegetable can do a shittt because he's incapacitated bastard vagabond gworo chewing terrorist

Buhari is a terrorist
Osibanjo is a vagabond
kiss the truth
Easy easy
Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by Karlman: 9:03am On Aug 02, 2017
speaktome:
I remember the old poem...

Pussy Cat Pussy cat,
Where have you been...
Av been to London to see the Queen!!!

Safe flight to who ever is in the plane...

#MySignatureMyBusiness
...HOW MUCH IS THE SOAP MACHINE?....pls dnt ask me to call you
Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by Generalwoodz(m): 9:10am On Aug 02, 2017
Prymestrr:

oga shattap abeg. ur comments and that of ur likes makes one give up the little hope he has for a better tomorrow for this country. Is kanu ur major problem as a person?? Is he the reason why u can hardly feed for the basic 3-square meal? Is he the reason why u can seem to change ur broke status Oga goan buy sense o!!!
Oboy just use ur sense small... I'm a full blooded igbo. Who jailed kanu in the first place?
The probability of kanu going back to jail is very high.and You that can feed 3square meal daily what have you achieved and broke status I bet you,you can never achieve what I have done in your entire fuccking life...odeshi
Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by driand(m): 9:16am On Aug 02, 2017
GenBuhari:

AMEN! angry
Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by amalder: 9:16am On Aug 02, 2017
sadlas:
welcome back , sir.Kanu your sadness has began.
i sight one big F double OO with L in our midst

Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by Kris907(m): 9:18am On Aug 02, 2017
Well, there is no point frighting over may be the president is on his way back or not but time will tell...
Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by WetinConsignMe: 9:19am On Aug 02, 2017
mesoprogress:
This whole administration is a joke. I thought they would have something to offer when they took over. Alas, they are just like every other Nigeria administration, even several times much worse

John McCain. American senator.

Fell ill. His spokesman told Americans and the whole world what was wrong. No speculation. No innuendos. No "hale and hearty". No "high spirits". They told us what exactly were his health issues.

First, they told us that a blood clot was removed from his left eye. Note that they did not just say 'eye'. His spokesman said 'LEFT eye'. Very specific. They don't even want you to be in doubt about which of his eyes.

Next, his office announced his disease - brain cancer. Again, no room for speculation. They recognise that he is a public official and the public that he is serving deserves to know.

As the treatment progressed, his spokesman further announced that a brain tumor (glioblastoma) has been removed from the senator at Mayo clinic. Note that they gave the senator's location. It is not shrouded in secrecy.

Next, the senator authorised the hospital to announce to the public what further treatments are being considered.

The hospital, then, announced that further treatment options May include chemotherapy and radiation.

When the American public started wondering when the senator would return to work, his office did not respond with needless jamboree and theatrics.

They did not get a photographer to take stage managed pictures. They did not get a computer wizard to engage in photoshoping and some smokescreen editing . They did not ask governors and his fellow senators to engage in stupid photo opps.

You know what they did They put Sen McCain out in public for all to see. The man went to the senate and cast a vote!!!

That, my people, is how civilised people behave.

But we have our African way. U don't announce death of a VIP like that
Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by belente(m): 9:21am On Aug 02, 2017
sadlas:
is that all
Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by modsfucker: 9:21am On Aug 02, 2017
The plane was sighted in the US this morning.....

Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by mesoprogress(m): 9:21am On Aug 02, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

But we have our African way. U don't announce death of a VIP like that

So how has Africa developed with their way? We should have been wearing loin clothes like our forefathers. We borrow traditions and will move us forward and discard retrogressive practices

1 Like

Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by Ikennafabian651(m): 9:27am On Aug 02, 2017
sadlas:
Be mindful of what u say else u will face d biafrans wrath.
Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by lovetruth(m): 9:30am On Aug 02, 2017
our plane nt in london nt in 9ja ahh or have they kidnap the plane jst tinking
Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by WetinConsignMe: 9:31am On Aug 02, 2017
mesoprogress:

So how has Africa developed with their way? We should have been wearing loin clothes like our forefathers. We borrow traditions and will move us forward and discard retrogressive practices

I have to admit u r right despite being a mumu grin
Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by natznext(m): 9:33am On Aug 02, 2017
cursedAbiola:

The useless old vegetable can do a shittt because he's incapacitated bastard vagabond gworo chewing terrorist

Buhari is a terrorist
Osibanjo is a vagabond
kiss the truth
Jesus wept!
Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 02, 2017
mesoprogress:
This whole administration is a joke. I thought they would have something to offer when they took over. Alas, they are just like every other Nigeria administration, even several times much worse

Fell ill. His spokesman told Americans and the whole world what was wrong. No speculation. No innuendos. No "hale and hearty". No "high spirits". They told us what exactly were his health issues.

First, they told us that a blood clot was removed from his left eye. Note that they did not just say 'eye'. His spokesman said 'LEFT eye'. Very specific. They don't even want you to be in doubt about which of his eyes.

Next, his office announced his disease - brain cancer. Again, no room for speculation. They recognise that he is a public official and the public that he is serving deserves to know.

As the treatment progressed, his spokesman further announced that a brain tumor (glioblastoma) has been removed from the senator at Mayo clinic. Note that they gave the senator's location. It is not shrouded in secrecy.

Next, the senator authorised the hospital to announce to the public what further treatments are being considered.

The hospital, then, announced that further treatment options May include chemotherapy and radiation.

When the American public started wondering when the senator would return to work, his office did not respond with needless jamboree and theatrics.

They did not get a photographer to take stage managed pictures. They did not get a computer wizard to engage in photoshoping and some smokescreen editing . They did not ask governors and his fellow senators to engage in stupid photo opps.

You know what they did They put Sen McCain out in public for all to see. The man went to the senate and cast a vote!!!

The powers that be are saying ''you know what: yes we are not civilized yet, move at our pace''. The same way some people rejected independence pre 1960 when the rest of Nigeria was ready. Nigeria is built on hate and ''dog in the manger'' culture. This is not just about the government but the problem is replicated in all organization where the leadership is directed by Nigerians. Injustice is upheld and ignorance is excused. How dare you speak up and you will be put down with shouts of ''na only you?, wait for your turn'', these Igbo people self, na wa for Yoruba people''. The same motley crowd will ''maintain'' should they find themselves working for a multinational where either the ''British or American is breathing down their neck in the work environment. I have watched several cosmetic talks about work place diversity by these corporate Nigerians, the same set of people that will promote ethnic hate if they were politicians or government workers.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by midehill(m): 9:38am On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If that Presidential jet does not bring back Buhari's corpse then all the money spent on it's parking was in vain.

gosh...u need help

Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by Klington: 9:42am On Aug 02, 2017
mesoprogress:

Nigeria is far 4rm being civilized my brother. It's quite unfortunate. They play dirty politics with everything including human lives. We don enter one chance for this savage country.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by Egobetteroneday: 9:43am On Aug 02, 2017
The worst news we can hear about Buhari is that he is HIV postive and heaven will not fall. Get the man some retrovirals and the country moves on. No discriminations. All these hide, seek, derogatory comments, recuperating news, pictures, visitations, life support, return and no return. There should be no shame. Just tell us what the is wrong with our president. APC and Nigerians are playing the traditional hide and seek game. Ona lie remove useless PDP from government and ona wan still use lie remove onaself too. Anyway lying Lai was ona spokesman and our mininster of information. Haah, if Oga Lai dey opposition when this kind things dey happen, we for see say Lai Mohammed na investigative journalist. We would have been hearing ##OperationOcuppyAbujaHouse##
Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by Mykelpato(m): 9:51am On Aug 02, 2017
Baba welcome back.. Make sure you weed out all those cabals in your cabinet
Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by maldino: 10:01am On Aug 02, 2017
Bubu is coming back to sign some delicate documents...
Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:10am On Aug 02, 2017
rubbish, just to beat the deadline , we should just make this old coma induced vegetable emeritus president since he want to die in power... 2weeks in Nigeria 3 months in London... Zombies and paid slaves ur demigod is coming back grin
Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by dipznano: 10:22am On Aug 02, 2017
cursedAbiola:

Buhari is a terrorist
Osibanjo is a vagabond
kiss the truth

Hmmm... but if u ask me, I doubt such beauty comes with that much hate!
Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by YUSUFAALIKALI(m): 10:27am On Aug 02, 2017
one love for Baba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 / How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters / The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.