Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,398 members, 7,843,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard (51181 Views)

Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane / Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties / Buhari Departs From Daura to Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by win2kwire: 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
GenBuhari:
Imperialists are secretly behind all the suffering and corruption in Nigeria. Nigerians are just unaware of that fact.

Imperialists are responsible for juju, buying private jets for pastors, having children Nigerians can't feed, taking bribes, refusing to be patriotic, beleving in primitive traditions, cannot construct sewage, stealing transformers from electric supply, using human head to make money, selling fake medicines to kill their fellow citizens, carrying drugs, doing 419?

why dont you shut your mouth!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by sorom4: 11:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
Organs:

How did he take you for granted. He needs surgery and went to london to do it, he handed over to his V.P, now the surgery is over and he is recuperating, he will soon be back. If he had told you he is going for surgery, instead of patience it will be name calling etc He kept quiet, he is planning on coming soon and the fight over corruption will continue.
Can you hear yourself? What where his promises on traveling for health and other things before election? Why can't he disclose his health status to those who he is using their money to treat himself? All his actions are they not synonymous to the corruption he is making noise to fight? What happened to the case of a current senator in USA who made known his health status? Are both not public servants?

My brother; allow your conscience to judge you for once

1 Like

Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 03, 2017
sadlas:
welcome back , sir.Kanu your sadness has began.

So kanu is your problem... A useless president is not your problem abi. Ha. Yoruba...
Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by Organs(m): 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
sorom4:

Can you hear yourself? What where his promises on traveling for health and other things before election? Why can't he disclose his health status to those who he is using their money to treat himself? All his actions are they not synonymous to the corruption he is making noise to fight? What happened to the case of a current senator in USA who made known his health status? Are both not public servants?

My brother; allow your conscience to judge you for once

Bros, ure on a wrong footing. You CANNOT compare USA and Nigeria. People always erroneously make that mistake. Do you know how many people are sad and showing empathy for McCain? If it were in Nigeria, you will hear na God catch am, pastors will prophesied that God has arrested Buhari, so Osinbajo can rule over his kingdom and that it was shown to them in a dream. IPOB will say its Chukwu Okike Abiama that sent him cancer on their behalf. FFK and Fayose will call for his resignation and that he will infest Aso-rock and everyone with cancer, etc. Now, in the USA, if you are a politician and you even suggest that maybe he might not be able to govern, your political career is finished. So, yes he will not disclose his health status until; he is well. At least, i trust that if for any reason he cannot govern anymore, he will resign. Also, remember that Buhari is at the very least better than all the other possibilities out there, period. Beau Biden had cancer and was his State attorney general for a long time still before he died, Gabrielle Giffords is still a house of rep member, and she can barely walk or talk coherently, Tammy Duckworth is an Illinois Senator on a wheel chair. Former NYC Gov was a legally blind man, tell me, can any of these happen in Nigeria? pls show me examples....
Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by smartnero24(m): 11:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ugosample:

Go and rest

Go and be restless!
Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by Ken4Christ: 11:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
I hope they will not smuggle a look alike to make speech for like they did the first time he went on for medical treatment. Ironically, only a few persons noticed the fraud in his first return and nobody took them serious when the alarm was raised.

This time, let's watch out if it is the real Buhari or a look alike they will bring to make speeches for him.
Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by sorom4: 11:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
Seems you didn't understand anything I wrote before you typed all these. Done arguing with you. Let your conscience judge you; if you have any
Organs:

Bros, ure on a wrong footing. You CANNOT compare USA and Nigeria. People always erroneously make that mistake. Do you know how many people are sad and showing empathy for McCain? If it were in Nigeria, you will hear na God catch am, pastors will prophesied that God has arrested Buhari, so Osinbajo can rule over his kingdom and that it was shown to them in a dream. IPOB will say its Chukwu Okike Abiama that sent him cancer on their behalf. FFK and Fayose will call for his resignation and that he will infest Aso-rock and everyone with cancer, etc. Now, in the USA, if you are a politician and you even suggest that maybe he might not be able to govern, your political career is finished. So, yes he will not disclose his health status until; he is well. At least, i trust that if for any reason he cannot govern anymore, he will resign. Also, remember that Buhari is at the very least better than all the other possibilities out there, period. Beau Biden had cancer and was his State attorney general for a long time still before he died, Gabrielle Giffords is still a house of rep member, and she can barely walk or talk coherently, Tammy Duckworth is an Illinois Senator on a wheel chair. Former NYC Gov was a legally blind man, tell me, can any of these happen in Nigeria? pls show me examples....
Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by PDJT: 12:07am On Aug 04, 2017
-Good.
-I need him to come and do whatever he does to improve the value of hard currency against the shity nigerian money.
Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by Ugosample(m): 9:15am On Aug 04, 2017
smartnero24:

Go and be restless!
That is more than 3 words na

The picture asked for just 3 words.
Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by smartnero24(m): 10:13am On Aug 04, 2017
Ugosample:

That is more than 3 words na

The picture asked for just 3 words.
Ooh!!
Re: Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard by Organs(m): 3:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
sorom4:
Seems you didn't understand anything I wrote before you typed all these. Done arguing with you. Let your conscience judge you; if you have any

Mr Conscience or should i say Mr, know it all, or Mr. only my opinion is right, Buhari is your President and commander in chief, he is sick and getting treatment abroad, its unfortunate but true, show some empathy if you have any. Also, since your own opinion is the right one, let your own conscience hold you accountable as well, peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Meets Femi Fani Kayode (Photos) / INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections / How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.