Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

I Still Love Her But She Doesn't Want Me, What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Still Love Her But She Doesn't Want Me, What Should I Do? (1003 Views)

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Still Love Her But She Doesn't Want Me, What Should I Do? by bamisepeters(m): 8:06am On Aug 02, 2017
This is a mail from a constant blog reader, please read and share your opinion...

Hello Bamise (I suppose), pleasant evening to you. I stumbled on your thread that hit FP on Nairaland and I decided to get in touch cos the issues you addressed are all too familiar to me and I'm currently embroiled in one. I need your advice if you wouldn't mind and I'd explain the situation at hand.

I am not married but I was involved in a 'serious' relationship with a girl I met during my final days on campus. She was friends with my twin brother and apparently feelings were involved but things didn't workout between them, and somehow, we ended up together -dating barely 3 months into us meeting although there was a lot of controversy involved. I would turn 25 this August and I'm just about 8 months older than she is.

So, I was leaving School and she was entering into her final year and we were already involved. At the early stages of the relationship, things were soooooo great between us....the joy & excitement of being together was overwhelming and it seemed to be the fairytale "happy ever after" kinda thing. But a few months into the whole thing, things started changing; the initial fire and interest she once showed gradually started dying down. We went from talking every single day to talking every other day. She started bringing up the excuse of being so busy...and all that kinda stuff. Things really got so bad; at first I thought it was the distance cos we never really spent quality time together before I left school so we weren't exactly bounded.

She happened to meet a Naval officer who was running his Master's programme at that time and they became really good friends I wasn't really comfortable with the whole thing but she kept on assuring me that there was nothing more going on between them. I had no choice but to accept that. We started having recurring arguments, disagreements, the relationship was greatly strained. She started loathing me at some point...she wouldn't let me hold her,kiss her or get physically close to her...she never introduced me to her friends or family as her boyfriend.. Rather she'd just say I'm her friend. I realized she found me repulsive and to be honest, I don't know why. At this point, I became so insecure, my self esteem and confidence was brutally wounded and I lost belief in myself. I always struggled to try to make things right or win her back and the more I did, the more repulsive she found me. She always said I was boring...okay, I'm not an outgoing person, I really am not so good at socializing...I don't party,drink or do any of those stuffs. Cos that's not who I am. At some point she told me she went clubbing with the Naval officer and I was emotionally distraught over this but still she watered it down by saying there was nothing more to it and they went just as friends and I accepted.

Fast forward to early this year, I had to go to school to tidy up a couple things at my department, so I met her, I was at her place one evening and I happened to stumble on her chat with this Naval officer and this girl effortlessly was professing love for him, telling him how much she misses him...and this were things she never told me... I had to beg at times Just to hear her tell me she loves me..and this guy was getting it all on a platter of gold....then I stumbled on a line that 'killed' me she said to him "we won't date and we won't 'DO' again....I interpreted the 'do' there to mean sex...that she had been having sex with him but still she denied it...she couldn't give a tangible meaning to it but she insisted she never had sex with him.....But I was broken....wounded...helpless...I felt so betrayed and useless....I can't find befitting words to accurately describe how I felt......a couple of weeks afterwards, I told her I was done cos o couldn't bear the bullshit I was getting anymore.

She was the very first and only girl I've ever had sex with and it meant a lot. She took It from me against my will but back then I found solace in the fact that we had plans to get married someday and that was my consolation. so I guess this is one of the reasons why I'm still hooked on her. I am still so in love with this girl despite everything. I've tried to move on, I've tried to love someone else but I'm too scared to let that happen cos I don't want to get hurt again..and I still have feelings for my ex. I try to distract myself with work but its only temporal. So I don't know what to do. I care so deeply for her. The irony is I'm still so angry and bitter and pained but beneath all of that, is a sincere craving for to be with her.

So please I need your counsel, advice, rebuke or what have you....

I'm really sorry for the long message and I hope to get a feedback from you as soon as you can.

Thank you.

Kindly share your response, it is so important right now.

Source: http://bamisepeters..com/2017/08/i-still-love-her-but-she-doesn-want-me.html
Re: I Still Love Her But She Doesn't Want Me, What Should I Do? by tosyne2much(m): 8:09am On Aug 02, 2017
This is what happens when you fall in love with a lady that can be easily manipulated and tossed around with money and position . However, only ladies without dreams and visions dump who they claim to love and jump at a man who is capable of satisfying their covetousness. A strong willed woman will never leave her man even though she gets exciting offers from other male suitors

Sometimes, when God do us good, we always think he actually did us bad. My brother, you better thank your star that a leech just walked out of your life. These are the kind of ladies that will even talk a stroll out of marriage and follow anything on trouser

3 Likes

Re: I Still Love Her But She Doesn't Want Me, What Should I Do? by ojun50(m): 8:17am On Aug 02, 2017
U saw d sign bt u were still forming love now u are wounded nd broken. Op u better forget that girl nd jst leave yr normal nd moveforward
Re: I Still Love Her But She Doesn't Want Me, What Should I Do? by Kondomatic(m): 8:18am On Aug 02, 2017
Some guys no get sense walahi.

I was once involved with a lady who made the first move and things were going well until I started noticing that she mentions the name of a particular male friend more than others.
I asked her who he was to her and she gave the same close friend bla bla bla excuse.

I snooped around a little and found what I was looking for. He was dating her.

I simply packed my bag and disappeared from her life.
Life's that simple biko.
No go die for somebody wey no fit cry for you

3 Likes

Re: I Still Love Her But She Doesn't Want Me, What Should I Do? by pocohantas(f): 8:18am On Aug 02, 2017
No matter what do you for or in the name of love...never forget that thin line between attraction and desperation. Once you cross it and enter into desperation, anything you see...you take.

Anyone who loves you, would make loving him or her easy for you.
Please move on with your self-respect and self-esteem...intact.
Re: I Still Love Her But She Doesn't Want Me, What Should I Do? by VargasVee(m): 8:22am On Aug 02, 2017
Dude be mugu

I can't even date an ex of a close friend let alone someone who was involved with my brother. You saw the whole signs painted clearly on the wall and you kept on tripping.

That girl is of no good, the moment she sensed you were gullible, she played you to her advantage. Better thank your stars she's out of your life.
Re: I Still Love Her But She Doesn't Want Me, What Should I Do? by Princess4ng(f): 8:42am On Aug 02, 2017
Oboi... This ur mail too long I no go lie u
Wat happened to the summary we were taught in Secondary school
Re: I Still Love Her But She Doesn't Want Me, What Should I Do? by Tilda30(f): 8:48am On Aug 02, 2017
don't pursue anyone that don't want u.
Re: I Still Love Her But She Doesn't Want Me, What Should I Do? by Abumtestimony1: 8:54am On Aug 02, 2017
Some guys can really take sheet from women...It's obvious that the lady is not with you but you wan to force yourself down her heart. Mr Man, she doesn't love you an inch. But if you wan to regret it.., continue
Re: I Still Love Her But She Doesn't Want Me, What Should I Do? by MissRaine69(f): 8:54am On Aug 02, 2017
The signs were there but you chose to ignore them. This was not meant to be it hurts, it sucks but hopefully you will be a better judge of character. Being cautious in love never killed anyone. Finally you cannot make someone love you, it does not work that way. Accept that you dodged a bullet and let this one go.
Re: I Still Love Her But She Doesn't Want Me, What Should I Do? by Martin0(m): 9:11am On Aug 02, 2017
MissRaine69:
The signs were there but you chose to ignore them. This was not meant to be it hurts, it sucks but hopefully you will be a better judge of character. Being cautious in love never killed anyone. Finally you cannot make someone love you, it does not work that way. Accept that you dodged a bullet and let this one go.

Do you think it that easy to ignor even when you really love that girlgrin
Re: I Still Love Her But She Doesn't Want Me, What Should I Do? by WetinConsignMe: 9:23am On Aug 02, 2017
Tell her u want to kill yasef
Re: I Still Love Her But She Doesn't Want Me, What Should I Do? by Quality20(m): 9:50am On Aug 02, 2017
She may or may not be a player. But what she has shown is the classic baddoo player style who find nothing wrong in friending every Tom dick and Harry just to gain worldly things or to taste their sexual capabilities. She has it to her credit for disvirginig u and maybe ur brother too-so that's enough for her-she is now seeking fun elsewhere. There's really little or nothing you can do abt it. Remember birds must perch on different structures and objects - u can't do anything about that. What is paining u now is that she took your chastity n virginity(if that's correct for a man) away from u
Re: I Still Love Her But She Doesn't Want Me, What Should I Do? by Optional2(f): 9:59am On Aug 02, 2017
i think 3rd main land bridge is not yet fully occupied..
He should try it..

Is it by force ni.. She no want you, you go simple..
I didn't read the long story oh..
Re: I Still Love Her But She Doesn't Want Me, What Should I Do? by shinarlaura(f): 10:09am On Aug 02, 2017
This thing called love sef. undecided

OP I know it's not easy but just try as much as possible u can to forget about that girl. At the moment u think u can't but with time the wound will be healed.

You can't kill urself for someone who is not worth it. Be strong ok!
Re: I Still Love Her But She Doesn't Want Me, What Should I Do? by crismark(m): 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
Op jst relax, very soon she would be history for life...i had a similar experience with a girl dat taught i cant do without her(i truely thought so too because i love her die). She was playing wit my intelligence, fucking up nd down. Na so i gather mind break up wit her, i was still suffering d heart break until i met my current girl(a naval personnel) in a bank, she made d 1st move nd i reciprocated..mehn!!! We re so inlove nw dat my ex doesnt come to my mind again, infact d last time i taught abt her was d last time we met at shoprite nd wen she saw d kind of lady(d naval girl) i woz dating she started behaving as if she lost her $12m diamond jewelry. She chatted me up on whatsapp nd startes begging for a second chance...i woz like which idiot will leave a working class girl dat dnt demand anything from him to be wit a lazy ass girl who does only make up At the end sha i told her to go cos it aint possible.
So op plsssss look for a better gal nd trust me u wont remember she existed.

(1) (Reply)

End The Relationship! / A South Africa Lady Did This For Her Birthday / Let's Discuss(matured Minds Only) (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.