Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths (22347 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Buhari:There Is Freedom Of Speech, But I Cannot Guarantee Freedom After Speech. / Quit Notice : We Are Leaving, Some Igbos In Bauchi Vow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by Kazim88: 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
JikanBaura:
In my class we sat igbos hausa and Yoruba. We talk about this matter and my IbbOs friend jokingly spoke about how we are gonna suffer without them. Tho also insult and refused to show support for Kanu they are proud igbos ,they defind their tribe even tho Hausa and Yoruba gang up against them in quarrel.....

One thing they make clear to all of us is that they will not leave north. Honesty I also don't want them to go. But for their safety matters more than the business uppertunity ,Education and easy life they get here.

I prefer United Nigeria but it's not working.

Honest talk Bro... 100 likes for you. you just the exact situation.

I hope this politicians which are less than 0.001% of the population can face the truth. and sit all parties and share this property.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by Kumbola: 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
The 19 states they are talking about , hope the shouldn't incloud the MiddleBelt states. Must especially Benue plateau and southern kaduna. Because we ain't Part of Northern Nigeria. We have specifically made it clear to every person and the whole world.MiddleBelt is not our region name...What is Middle? We have our own name that we will put to suit our ancestoral states... It's was before we side with the north, but now we know who they are and all their plans. We support true and honest reconstruction of the country, with each state having their own police, and many other restructuring that our leathers in the MiddleBelt quest for . If Nigeria brakes, we are MiddleBelt.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by ClitRaider: 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
Bisjosh:

Trust movie makers are waiting too. They must produce funny movies.

Ambode should guard Lagos well o...we dont want influx of people grin
Let them come to Lagos, we will deal with them accordingly; we will Bleep their girls yellow stupid ass cunts, and the skull miners will do the rest.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by freeman95(m): 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

Go and pity your generation of cowards. It's a shame that you people are in perennial servitude to the North. When will you people remove your mouth from the ass of your Northern superiors? Yes of course you couldn't carry cutlass and gun because you couldn't or have you forgotten you're bunch of cowards who die nine times before their actual death? Stop denying it, cowardice runs in your bloodline. Task your women to start marrying Igbos to halt this generational cowardice

And what have you done with your bravery?

Aside die like chicken hahaha

3 million igbos died for nothing and the biafra is still not achieved? Is that not stupidity?

Where did u keep referendum when ojukwu decieved your gullible brave people , gave them weapons all in the name of bravery... Tell me one thing igbos have achieved with their self acclaimed bavery...

Oga park well... U no know wetin u deh talk

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by Kumbola: 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
We the MiddleBelt are both part of the northern people. We remain as you all know... Middle Belt ( Benue Blateau ) including few other near-by states
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by Kirgyakos(m): 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
So nw wot b'comz of dose dia leprosy brodaz living in d east-or r der no northerners there??

Diz pipu r juz stupid.........Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by Orodje(m): 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
wetin dem dey wait before dem go arrest this people shey nah Suleiman body dem for dey get power
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by babayaro7: 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
you are right shetima, since they don't believe in one Nigeria, let them leave our land with immediate effect. I can't wait to see how to exterminate them in October! sad
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by perez100: 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
Let me tell Arewa youth- You are ignorantly bringing judgement upon yourselves for all the atrocities you have committed. The threat is not for Igbo, it is for that weakest and fearful tribe(Afonjas) that have stupidly made you believe wrongly that Arewa has monopoly of violence.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by emajoe: 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
Who are the "WE" shocked :oand "THOSE" undecided undecided here?
Do you own Nigeria alone to be calling shots?
Don't play hide and seek with your pretense. cry
Do your worst and don't forget the consequences you may incur. kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by enemyofprogress: 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lalasticlala,vickyrotex,funjosh,mukina2, osusumustflow,ajepako and rokiatu please come back home before those people go vex o
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by saintandsinnerz: 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
freeman95:

And what have you done with your bravery?

Aside die like chicken hahaha

3 million igbos died for nothing and the biafra is still not achieved? Is that not stupidity?

Where did u keep referendum when ojukwu decieved your gullible brave people , gave them weapons all in the name of bravery... Tell me one thing igbos have achieved with their self acclaimed bavery...

Oga park well... U no know wetin u deh talk
At least he bravely made an attempt to break away his people against the whole Nigerian Army and he was able to stand up against them for 3 years. Can any Yoruba man do that? They killed Abiola, killed his wife, cancel his presidency and yet you do nothing. What can we call that? What about Illorin? Can Yorubas truncate the presidency of a Northerner and also kill him and his wife without repercussion? Like I said, cowardice is your forte and slavery and Northern ass licking is what you people enjoy most. Can't you see that's what you're doing here? The northerners that even have the problem with the Igbos are not even talking becasue they know they have their coward slaves to fight for them.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by chakula: 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
fatimababy95:
Idi Ameen will not kill person with laugh: I have to keep law and order and it means that I have to kill my enemies before they kill me.

What he had said was it not truth? Ko ba gaskiya bane?
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by perez100: 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
Funny enough - the Arewa threatened Igbo but I see Afonjas panicking here while Igbo are smiling.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by kp3tech(m): 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
perez100:
Funny enough - the Arewa threatened Igbo but I see Afonjas panicking here while Igbo are smiling.

I wonder why. Because when it start they would most likely be the victim cos they are also in the North.

Lets call for dialogue

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
Too much attention is being accorded these clowns. Grandfathers calling themselves "youths". The Igbo elders that gave them legitimacy by looking to dialogue with them only ended up feeding their ego. It's also pretty clear they're an instrument of the Arewa group proper using a so-called "youth" group to push an agenda of intimidation and threats. I still laugh at the whole charade following their "declaration" when El-Rufai and the police commissioner were ordering their arrests. As if you don't know where they live and meet. I've spent a lot of time decrying the activities of IPOB, but these cretins are far worse for the simple fact their actions are capable of inciting the masses of almajiri on the streets to actually kill people.

And for the silly Yorubas gloating about this recklessness, you'd do well to note that massacres targeting Igbos in the North always ends up claiming many Southern lives. To a marauding, machete-wielding savage almajiri intent on massacring any Igbo man he sees, a Yoruba or Bini or Urhobo or Ibibio or Ijaw man may as well be Igbo in his eyes. Subtle threats of genocide against a group is nothing to joke about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by chiagozien(m): 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
theophorus:
...If at all you "know" Arewa peeps you will understand that they are not like the SW who usually "Think and ReThink" before acting.

Arewa peeps dont mind the consequence they just take actions...

My Brothers from the SE are you ready?

This is the beginning of the effect of the "Music" NK lead you to "Sing" and I hope you are "Enjoying" it...

#EgoSoonClear4UnaEye.
shutup and join them and do the worst.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by chiagozien(m): 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
freeman95:
Haha Am loving These threats...

Igbos always shouting 'yorubas are cowards' upandan , we shall see the real cowards by 1st of October hahaha...

I trust my aboki brothers, them go don begin sharpen their daggers and knives...

Lets see how you deal with those that are not cowards like the yorubas grin grin grin
join them and do the needful or remain coward forever.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by kobabe(m): 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
this notice is only for the igbos Yorubas are safe
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by zeusdgrt(m): 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
jamjo:

And Oduduwa also a scam?
Yes of course

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by luluman: 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
ESDKING:
Ok.Now every igbo man should do the needful.
If anything happens to you, my dear you committed suicide.

Afonjas are rejoicing because they are ignorant of what is about to happen.
Indeed, ignorance is a disease.
@boki no sabi who b Igbo, Yoruba,ijaw, Efik. Southerners are southerners to them.

If Arewa refused to execute their threat, they will remain perpetual cowards like skull miners.
Use your sense & talk to your Cownu brother not all these trash about other tribes.What kind of being are Ibos for crying out loud.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by TheAlchemist: 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
All i know is that for every problem there must be a solution... our selfish leaders are the cause of this problem.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by luluman: 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
FreshMekanik:
The idiot is stylishly trying to change his stance. lol!. Mumu people. Its not by telling igbo's to leave only. Tell your clueless govt to give us referendum shikina. Stop seeking for attention.
Referendum or not, stay there & dare the hausa man by Oct 1st & see what they call Jihad start with you ode!
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by oluwaahmed: 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
Wat Afonjas Dnt realise is dat tho dis threat is directly 2 d ibo, d real strategy is 2 scheme any afonja close 2 d throne out. It's jst simple. D ibos will definitely retalite if anytin befalls deir kin in d north, hence a nation in anarchy. Thus d military will take ova, & guess wch pple are on top d military cadre Ur guess is as gud as mine.
Dis pple are gona use ibos as deir pawns 2 achive deir aim of a fulani/hausa president. But tins will be dft dis time around, cos we in d east are all aware of deir games & are ready 4 dem. Y do u tink dose pple hav nt been arrested by d military or DSS? Dey are playin a script same like BH.
Dis is exactly wat will play out if anytin befalls buhari. Dey wld rather die dan allow a xtain southerner bcm president again.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by luluman: 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
freeman95:
Haha Am loving These threats...

Igbos always shouting 'yorubas are cowards' upandan , we shall see the real cowards by 1st of October hahaha...

I trust my aboki brothers, them go don begin sharpen their daggers and knives...

Lets see how you deal with those that are not cowards like the yorubas grin grin grin
My brother forget chest beating o, Hausa go slaughter them like cows I swear .Those guys don't beat chest o, they carry out them threat.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by luluman: 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
free2ryhme:
Na one senile aboki hold the entire nation to ransome.

If na southerner do this one SSS no go let us hear word again oo
Better shut up if you don't have something better to say, why haven't you condemn your brother Cownu's actions?
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by theophorus(m): 2:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
chiagozien:
shutup and join them and do the worst.

Yes Sir!

#ContinueYourArrogance.
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by theophorus(m): 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
Odingo1:
Cowardice yoruba man revering his hausa-fulani lords

Brave man!
...Continue...
Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by totit: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

At least he bravely made an attempt to break away his people against the whole Nigerian Army and he was able to stand up against them for 3 years. Can any Yoruba man do that? They killed Abiola, killed his wife, cancel his presidency and yet you do nothing. What can we call that? What about Illorin? Can Yorubas truncate the presidency of a Northerner and also kill him and his wife without repercussion? Like I said, cowardice is your forte and slavery and Northern ass licking is what you people enjoy most. Can't you see that's what you're doing here? The northerners that even have the problem with the Igbos are not even talking becasue they know they have their coward slaves to fight for them.

Look at the 5th class citizen calling others ' cowards' grin grin
Ibojews are brave ofcourse with their big mouth and usual noise nah.
Jetleeee, MasterChen you dey see wetin I dey see for here,ibojews brave Hahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin wonder shall never end lipsrsealed

1 Share

Re: Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths by theophorus(m): 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

Mr man shut up, Igbos are not cowards like your people. See the way you're even singing their praises as if they are inviscible. If they call you people Northern slaves you will be running your mouths. That's why they prevented Abiola from being the president and also killed him you were there looking like mumu cowards that you're. We pray they start their violence and see a strong retaliation. We are Igbos, we are not cowards

Yes!

Brave Man.

Retaliate and take over the land of Arewa...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Hands Over To Olusegun Obasanjo (Throwback Pic) / Federal Executive Council Approves Badagry Port. / Former Osun Officials Return Government Vehicles After Adeleke’s Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.