Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,093 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? (6493 Views)

I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed / Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by HMZi: 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
dareerah:
But what is ur nose doing there sef?
neva had HEAD b4 i c!!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by Safiaa(f): 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
stormborn28:
may be I get lucky with d girls I had....I once stayed in a room where a girl was being bang. truly I never knew d guy will do it...I slept off only to wake up at night with a terrible odour....infact I almost choke myself looking for where to place my nose at d same time praying for day break...it wasn't a good sleep....funny d girl looks clean and fair in complexion
Well such is life. Sometimes bad smell is not caused by poor hygiene. Sometimes its the food you eat and not drinking enough water that can cause your pussy to smell bad.
Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahahah I have to ask na u be my friend right,u know am a virgin and I am single,so I wann here and learn about ur experiencegrin
Remember the young shall growgrin
lol no worry
there"s a stage to each part of life cheesy
d time wey u go wan do am make sure na babe wey u like u do am wit grin
Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
Martin0:
eh eh even u,I thought base on how u like ukwu's probably u might have come in contact with maybe few,lala confirmed it for me and I also confirmed they have pierced VJs ..grin
And it is the clitoris that is actually pierced,,,grin
Please I will advice you incase nepa take light specially at night and u with pkripus babe abeg nor cross road ooo coz u fit injure person pikin ooogrin
grin grin grin

Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by Martin0(m): 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
lefulefu:
grin grin grin
gringringrin I lie?
Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by Martin0(m): 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
lefulefu:

lol no worry
there"s a stage to each part of life cheesy
d time wey u go wan do am make sure na babe wey u like u do am wit grin
No eeegringrin it more better to learn now,practice makes perfect u knowgringrin
Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by dareerah(f): 10:38am On Aug 04, 2017
HMZi:
neva had HEAD b4 i c!!!!
Meaning?
Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by HMZi: 10:44am On Aug 04, 2017
dareerah:
Meaning?
no one ever ate ur v jay?
Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by dareerah(f): 10:58am On Aug 04, 2017
HMZi:
no one ever ate ur v jay?
Ate ke? v jay ke? what's all that?
Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by smartnero24(m): 11:02am On Aug 04, 2017
That was how my d*ck went flaccid once immediately ogo opened her legz. Babe was like, what happened? I start telling her how I don't want to rush things with her because bla bla bla. But that was the last of it.Smelly fussy is a big turn off for me..........spits!!
Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by HMZi: 11:09am On Aug 04, 2017
dareerah:
Ate ke? v jay ke? what's all that?
u ever had MouthAction dats how far i can go...
Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 06, 2017
smartnero24:
That was how my d*ck went flaccid once immediately ogo opened her legz. Babe was like, what happened? I start telling her how I don't want to rush things with her because bla bla bla. But that was the last of it.Smelly fussy is a big turn off for me..........spits!!
wicked guy grin
Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by BabaRamota1980: 6:52am On Aug 06, 2017
Hey, do me a favor, get this poussy ready for me next time.

Simple! It shows you want her but not this time cause the pussy is not in a ready state for your taste. If she doesnt get the message you need to fire her tuna smelling @ss!
Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by BabaRamota1980: 6:55am On Aug 06, 2017
smartnero24:

Same here boss! I cant do odour. I will loose my erection the instant a toto start smelling like a fermented meat
Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by NokiaN8(m): 7:11am On Aug 06, 2017
tell sm1 the is nuetral to tell her... it wuld work..sm1 she doesnt know with you...and thank me later
Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by goldedprince: 7:36am On Aug 06, 2017
Nedfed:
You get prblm oooooo
When some nigga neva see any puna, you dey complain.
90% of nairaland babes get the same pĂșssy.
Bros cover your noise and keep banging.
are you sure its not more than 90%?
Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by Nedfed(m): 7:42am On Aug 06, 2017
goldedprince:

are you sure its not more than 90%?

Tooor says you
Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 06, 2017
OkuFaba:
If she's your girlfrnd, u gotto tell her, but if she's just a girl u want to smash, just free her and her puna. Encountered one years back met her online when we hooked up, fresh babe puna come dey smell like dead fish, my preek no even gree stand as i hear the smell. na so we end o.

You dey hear smell? Borrow me your ear abeg.
Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 06, 2017
Sniper12:
Told her on chat and she flared up shocked

How far with the your smelly toto gf?
Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 06, 2017
OkuFaba:
If she's your girlfrnd, u gotto tell her, but if she's just a girl u want to smash, just free her and her puna. Encountered one years back met her online when we hooked up, fresh babe puna come dey smell like dead fish, my preek no even gree stand as i hear the smell. na so we end o.
Since when did Homo sapiens start hearing smell?

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by dingbang(m): 9:06am On Aug 06, 2017
reminiscing:

Since when did Homo sapiens start hearing smell?
grin
Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 06, 2017
Lalas247:
Yup tell her her kitty stinks n move on grin
? Dats bad na
Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 06, 2017
pls pls pls guys, a smelly vagina cud b bcus of hygiene or infection. Pls tel her buh atleast use ur sense wen tellin her buh stil tel her, take her for medication and if its an infection it wud stop , if its hygiene she knows wat to do.pls tel her and dont judge her becus it may b even u dat passed d infection to her or it wud b a reaction or anytin buh its nt nrmal so dere is a cure, if u leave her for dat hmmm later her husband wud com and tel u how sweet and nice her p**** is.
Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 06, 2017
Stellie:
pls pls pls guys, a smelly vagina cud b bcus of hygiene or infection. Pls tel her buh atleast use ur sense wen tellin her buh stil tel her, take her for medication and if its an infection it wud stop , if its hygiene she knows wat to do.pls tel her and dont judge her becus it may b even u dat passed d infection to her or it wud b a reaction or anytin buh its nt nrmal so dere is a cure, if u leave her for dat hmmm later her husband wud com and tel u how sweet and nice her p**** is.

Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by Safiaa(f): 10:39am On Aug 06, 2017
Stellie:
Youre pretty. Nice figure.
Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 06, 2017
Safiaa:
Are you sure u a female??
Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by Safiaa(f): 10:43am On Aug 06, 2017
Piiko:
Are you sure u a female??
nope im a guy
Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 06, 2017
scooby12:

How far with the your smelly toto gf?
nt my gf. Na one corper wey dey serve near my office. Me don tell am. If she lik mk she no cure am grin
Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 06, 2017
Sniper12:
nt my gf. Na one corper wey dey serve near my office. Me don tell am. If she lik mk she no cure am grin

Chaii!
So she still dey talk to you?
Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 06, 2017
Safiaa:
nope im a guy
I tot as much hope u are circumcised
Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 06, 2017
Safiaa:
oo thanks
Re: Can You Tell A Lady She Has Vagina Odour??? by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 06, 2017
Stellie:
oo thanks

Please how do you clean your pussy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Cause A Scene With Aggressive Kiss At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos / She Showed Me Her True Colors In Bed Today. *picture* / Would You Let Your Girlfriend Get This Kind Of Tattoo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.