Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,137 members, 7,867,289 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:30 PM

This Pretty Lady Killed Herself While On Video Call With Her Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Pretty Lady Killed Herself While On Video Call With Her Husband (1290 Views)

Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man / Ivorian Lady Almost Killed Herself After Her Sex Tape Was Leaked Online. Photos / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Pretty Lady Killed Herself While On Video Call With Her Husband by Stephentush: 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
[img]https://4.bp..com/-bShHRSZlXuI/WYFzLN1dJ2I/AAAAAAADw9c/G0qjgrYZRdUdz8st8UdCZGLO4J2d8yStwCLcBGAs/s400/Untitled.png[/img]

A model and young mother hanged herself while
on a video call with her husband, according to
reports.
Risila Binte, 22, was found unresponsive at her
home in Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh, at
around 2pm on Monday and taken to a nearby
hospital.
But the fashion model and mother, who first took
to the catwalk in 2012, was pronounced dead on
arrival and sent for an autopsy,Times of India
reports.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-Qg57x8BzlmY/WYF0QVo1_EI/AAAAAAADw9k/90p_5sw34DsWS-awsFk1pLG1f-AR_GVawCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

The Gulshan Police station Officer-in-charge Abu
Baker Siddique said that the model was
potentially having disputes with her husband. The
young daughter was at her grandmother’s house
The 22 year old model had a lot going on in her
life. Apart from walking the catwalk since 2012,
she was raising a young daughter and also
pursuing her undergraduate degree in English
Literature from Atish Dipankar University of
Science and Technology.
Re: This Pretty Lady Killed Herself While On Video Call With Her Husband by agbonkamen(f): 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ayam not understanding... Rip
Re: This Pretty Lady Killed Herself While On Video Call With Her Husband by stGabrielo(m): 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
warisdis again one day won't pass without reading death news upandan... I cover myself....
Re: This Pretty Lady Killed Herself While On Video Call With Her Husband by Stephentush: 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
stGabrielo:
warisdis again one day won't pass without reading death news upandan...
I cover myself....
with d blood of shongo

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Wife And/or Wives. Please And Thank You / A Nigerian Lady Is Currently Worried About The Odd Shape Of Her B00bs / When Your Husband To Be Is A Model(pre_wedding Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.