Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Fela Kuti Beaten Severely By Soldiers (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fela Kuti Beaten Severely By Soldiers (Throwback Photo) (83059 Views)

Fela Kuti Married 27 Wives And Took Them To Ghana For Honeymoon (Throwback Photo / Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter / Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela Kuti Beaten Severely By Soldiers (Throwback Photo) by KingLander: 7:18am On Aug 05, 2017
pweshboi:

And u think he didn't work hard in his field? You think he didn't achieve during his time? And u think the Nigerian situation brought him down? No... He was persecuted by a dictator... Not Nigeria nor Nigerian problem. Tell me please what he should have done during that time better. (bear arms I guess or turn a deaf ear to the happenings around him)?
He worked hard, but wat i meant is that if nigerian leaders cannot change only by our complains, then try another method. Did u read the news where lai mohammed tried to stop nigerian movie industries from going abroad to produce films, that is one example. Action speaks louder than complaints
Re: Fela Kuti Beaten Severely By Soldiers (Throwback Photo) by jayeoba92: 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
NovusHomo:

There you go. That sums it all up. By the way, I never knew legends were certified.
and you're here crying me a river..........SMH
Re: Fela Kuti Beaten Severely By Soldiers (Throwback Photo) by SpikenardSlim(m): 12:52am On Mar 21, 2018
Thats whom i call the wackiest #Black_PRESIDENT #My_mentor
Re: Fela Kuti Beaten Severely By Soldiers (Throwback Photo) by okevibes: 1:35am On Mar 21, 2018
Why do Men Look at Other Women? The Answers You May Not Want

When it comes to your man’s wandering eyes, it’s a bit irritating. But why do men look at other women in the first place? Here’s what you should know.

It’s super annoying to get all dolled up and head out for a fancy date only to have your man very obviously checking out the bartender’s cleavage. You end up annoyed and he has seemingly no idea why. So why do men look at other women when they know it’ll just piss off their loves?

You’d think he would just stop if he knows it upsets you, right? But that’s just not the way guys think. Sometimes they don’t even realize they’re staring at another girl until you point it out with a facial expression that sends his heart shooting into his throat.

You first have to understand that everyone looks at other attractive people

I mean, if you think about it, you also look at other men. Not necessarily in such an obvious, gawking way, but you do. You may look over at a man and think he’s handsome but it won’t really have an impact on you.

The main difference is that you don’t make a thing of it. It’s usually brief and doesn’t leave a lasting impact. You may not even notice it yourself. But men tend to be a bit more obvious about it. And while they may not have any intentions with their wandering eyes, it can still feel that way based on how often you catch him doing it.

Why do men look at other women if it lands them in the doghouse?

If you’ve had this on your mind for a while and just can’t figure it out, we can help. Here are some of the reasons guys tend to look at other women. Spoiler – it might not be what you want to know.

#1 They’re visual beings. They just are. Men’s minds work more on visual cues whereas women’s work based on emotional information. So if a guy is looking at another woman, it’s because he saw her. Period. Some women don’t even have to be all that attractive for men to look at them.

#2 It’s an instinct. Guys will look over at attractive women. That’s just how it is because genetically, they’re programmed to mate. And while it doesn’t excuse ogling or staring, it does explain why they look over even if you’re standing right there.

#3 They catch themselves too late. They look by instinct and then stare because they want to. Which means they may end up looking a bit too long and that allows you to see them looking at other women. So it could be a result of catching themselves instinctually looking a bit too late.

#4 She’s attractive. This is really the basis of why men stare and what you probably already know. If a woman is attractive, he’s going to look. That’s just the way it is and while smart men can refrain from doing this, others ogle a bit longer and that’s what upsets you.

#5 He’s distracted. He could be distracted by her beauty or even just in general. He could not even be staring at her but looking at something else. Don’t just jump to conclusions about where his eyes are aimed just because they’re in the same direction as a woman.

#6 He could be unhappy with you. If this is true, you’ll know before the sign of looking at other women. But if you two are arguing or even just not getting along while out together, he might look at another woman. This could be to spite you or it could be because he’s wondering what it’ll be like to be with her.

#7 He’s curious. People are curious beings. We’re always imagining scenarios in our heads and wondering what our lives would look like in a different lifetime. He could just be curious about a woman in this way. It doesn’t mean he’s pining for her necessarily. He could just be daydreaming.

#8 She’s making a scene. A guy is going to look at anybody making a scene – especially a woman. If there’s a fight or she’s being loud and most people are looking at her, of course he will, too. Don’t expect him not to because you probably are, too.

click on the link below to continue reading
http://dailyboxinfo.com/men-look-women-answers-may-not-want/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fela Kuti Beaten Severely By Soldiers (Throwback Photo) by OKorowanta: 7:26am On Mar 21, 2018
free2ryhme:

Do u know he killed a young electrician that came to work in his house at gbemisola undecided

I remembered he was being remanded in prison while the case was ongoing.
He had Beko to thank if not,he would have died there.
Re: Fela Kuti Beaten Severely By Soldiers (Throwback Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2018
转注字/轉注字zhuǎnzhùzì
Re: Fela Kuti Beaten Severely By Soldiers (Throwback Photo) by OluyideMuhamma(m): 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
pweshboi:
Intellectual men that can face the government in a very deep and thought provoking ways are no more... All we see are "boys" ranting up and down. They don't have a clue of how to make the government dance to their tunes and agitation. #iRestMyCase

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Patienceyisa: I'm Tired Of Being A Virgin, Is It Biblically Right To Masturbate? / Ify Onwuemene Is Sick, Has Cancer, On The Verge Of Dying (photos) / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.