Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me (1781 Views)

Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother / Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by DateMynd44(m): 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
The relationship isn't even up to a month.
She's a slay queen studying mass communication in the university of Lagos.
I've spent all my resources in this few weeks of our nascent relationship.
She asked me to take her out to a classic food joint and I complied and spent more than 5k just for a sit out and I gave her money to fix her Brazilian hair and even planning on paying her second semester school fees.
Right now she says if I really love her and want to take care of her, she wants me to get her an Ankara design fashion cloth at the rate of 8k before she agrees to visit me.
Now I need 2 help from Nairalanders please
1) Nairalanders should help send me 5k let me use and add with the 3k I have already please so she won't leave me and break my heart pls good caring Nairalanders should send me 5k before Friday let me add and buy the dress for her to slay.

2) she will finally agree to visit me in my apartment but the problem is that I'm still living with my parents and guest house is costly these days.
So Nairalanders that are staying alone pls can you help me bring her to your apartment so you can then excuse us so I chop her finally?
. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by abdallah9566(m): 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
O le ri emi mu
Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by Weezyclan(m): 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
FTC
Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by DateMynd44(m): 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
abdallah9566:
O le ri emi mu
all these Yoruba Muslims sef
Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by ipobarecriminals: 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
angry sad undecided sad Mr Charity.What do want us to do now? Face front,u don't have future with such girl.Even a girl with kwashiorkor is slay queen.
Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by Yeligray(m): 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
My guy stay away from her, she will slay your destiny

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
Mynd44 baba my friend/enemy come and advice this guy
Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
another decimal 10:10 victim

Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by MrCork: 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
DateMynd44:
The relationship isn't even up to a month.
She's a slay queen studying mass communication in the university of Lagos.
I've spent all my resources in this few weeks of our nascent relationship.
She asked me to take her out to a classic food joint and I complied and spent more than 5k just for a sit out and I gave her money to fix her Brazilian hair and even planning on paying her second semester school fees.
Right now she says if I really love her and want to take care of her, she wants me to get her an Ankara design fashion cloth at the rate of 8k before she agrees to visit me.
Now I need 2 help from Nairalanders please
1) Nairalanders should help send me 5k let me use and add with the 3k I have already please so she won't leave me and break my heart pls good caring Nairalanders should send me 5k before Friday let me add and buy the dress for her to slay.

2) she will finally agree to visit me in my apartment but the problem is that I'm still living with my parents and guest house is costly these days.
So Nairalanders that are staying alone pls can you help me bring her to your apartment so you can then excuse us so I chop her finally?
. Thanks in anticipation.

...is she lightskin?] angry
Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by ifyan(m): 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
Are you her ATM.

WISE UP BRO
Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by vicben27(m): 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin lol dis got me laughing ooh!
Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by ekensi01: 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
Damn cant believe that someone can do this.
Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by VahlarMorghulis: 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by delishpot: 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
Many people would believe this story for sure.
Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by DateMynd44(m): 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
Mynd baba my friend/enemy come and advice this guy
you need sense. Get a life
Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
DateMynd44:
you need sense. Get a life
ipod wailer
Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by purem(m): 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
By what I just read 1 can simply say u create dis thread just 2 get attention.....

Anyway wuv gotten it

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by DateMynd44(m): 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
delishpot:
Many people would believe this story for sure.
does it look like I'm joking here?
Pls I don't want her to leave me because of my ineptitude to provide her necessities cos I'm her boyfriend. Lest she tells her friends that I'm broke and break up with me...
She's my first love and I don't want to die of Heartbreak.

Can you help me send the money let me add with what I have to give her?
Lastly do you have a room?
Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by delishpot: 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
DateMynd44:
does it look like I'm joking here?
Pls I don't want her to leave me because of my ineptitude to provide her necessities cos I'm her boyfriend. Lest she tells her friends that I'm broke and break up with me...
She's my first love and I don't want to die of Heartbreak.

Can you help me send the money let me add with what I have to give her?
Lastly do you have a room?

I want her to leave you. So I will not help you and I hope no one helps you. Let even NEPA not give you light and let rain not let you go visit her.
Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by DateMynd44(m): 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
MrCork:

...is she lightskin?] angry
no be only light skin na darkness or red skin.
Iranu
Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by BlackDBagba: 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ok
Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by DarkMagic(m): 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
This is God fighting ur battle..u should b happy that she is leaving after turning u to her mobile ATM grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by DateMynd44(m): 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
delishpot:

I want her to leave you. So I will not help you and I hope no one helps you. Let even NEPA not give you light and let rain not let you go visit her.
what your gender?
Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lolzz ...
Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by NaoSlay: 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
I have never laughed at a post like this before. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by DateMynd44(m): 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
Rorachy:
Lolzz ...
nice dp. You look so enchanting and gorgeous. Are you from the east? Wat ya name?
Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by DateMynd44(m): 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
ipod wailer
mumu must everybody be ipob to you? Oponu
Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
DateMynd44:
mumu must everybody be ipob to you?
Oponu
Okay enemy of state
Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
DateMynd44:
nice dp. You look so enchanting and gorgeous. Are you from the east? Wat ya name?
You are deviating from the topic.
Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by dipznano: 11:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
Unilag now pays fees per semester?? grin grin

Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by dipznano: 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
grin grin grin

Rorachy:
You are deviating from the topic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why Many Ladies Complain About Being Dumped By Men. / I Need Advice Pls / Hope My Strong Niggies Will Not Feel Bad About This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.