Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me (1780 Views)

Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother / Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by muller101(m): 7:03am On Aug 03, 2017
DateMynd44:
nice dp. You look so enchanting and gorgeous. Are you from the east? Wat ya name?
na so e de do u?
Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by DateMynd44(m): 7:18am On Aug 03, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
Okay enemy of state
this must be sarki.. A very useless zombie.
Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by DateMynd44(m): 7:20am On Aug 03, 2017
muller101:
na so e de do u?
my guy I need help..
I'm a chronic womanizer..
I love anything in skirts.
Can you please link me with any strong prophet who can pray for me?
Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by Lalas247(f): 7:20am On Aug 03, 2017
Na so
Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by muller101(m): 7:25am On Aug 03, 2017
DateMynd44:
my guy I need help..
I'm a chronic womanizer..
I love anything in skirts.
Can you please link me with any strong prophet who can pray for me?
bring a fowl with 2heads. A pregnant mosquito. A lizard with both male and female reproductive organ. Then finally. The head of a mad albino. Then u will be cured
Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by DateMynd44(m): 7:36am On Aug 03, 2017
muller101:
bring a fowl with 2heads. A pregnant mosquito. A lizard with both male and female reproductive organ. Then finally. The head of a mad albino. Then u will be cured
all these yoloba Muslims sef and juju.

TUFIAKWA
Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by muller101(m): 7:46am On Aug 03, 2017
DateMynd44:
all these yoloba Muslims sef and juju.

TUFIAKWA
problem with Nigeria
So if i am not from the East ur sense of reasoning will direct u to a conclusion that I am from the West. What if I am not a Nigerian.
Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by finest0007(m): 8:11am On Aug 03, 2017
Bloody liar. When did Unilag start paying school fees per semester? Na secondary school?
Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by rs172(m): 8:13am On Aug 03, 2017
DateMynd44:
The relationship isn't even up to a month.
She's a slay queen studying mass communication in the university of Lagos.
I've spent all my resources in this few weeks of our nascent relationship.
She asked me to take her out to a classic food joint and I complied and spent more than 5k just for a sit out and I gave her money to fix her Brazilian hair and even planning on paying her second semester school fees.
Right now she says if I really love her and want to take care of her, she wants me to get her an Ankara design fashion cloth at the rate of 8k before she agrees to visit me.
Now I need 2 help from Nairalanders please
1) Nairalanders should help send me 5k let me use and add with the 3k I have already please so she won't leave me and break my heart pls good caring Nairalanders should send me 5k before Friday let me add and buy the dress for her to slay.

2) she will finally agree to visit me in my apartment but the problem is that I'm still living with my parents and guest house is costly these days.
So Nairalanders that are staying alone pls can you help me bring her to your apartment so you can then excuse us so I chop her finally?
. Thanks in anticipation.

follow her to where she is leaving you to don't coman disturb us here
Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by delishpot: 8:14am On Aug 03, 2017
DateMynd44:
what your gender?
Will knowing it make her stay? If so, I will not tell you.
Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
DateMynd44:
The relationship isn't even up to a month.
She's a slay queen studying mass communication in the university of Lagos.
I've spent all my resources in this few weeks of our nascent relationship.
She asked me to take her out to a classic food joint and I complied and spent more than 5k just for a sit out and I gave her money to fix her Brazilian hair and even planning on paying her second semester school fees.
Right now she says if I really love her and want to take care of her, she wants me to get her an Ankara design fashion cloth at the rate of 8k before she agrees to visit me.
Now I need 2 help from Nairalanders please
1) Nairalanders should help send me 5k let me use and add with the 3k I have already please so she won't leave me and break my heart pls good caring Nairalanders should send me 5k before Friday let me add and buy the dress for her to slay.

2) she will finally agree to visit me in my apartment but the problem is that I'm still living with my parents and guest house is costly these days.
So Nairalanders that are staying alone pls can you help me bring her to your apartment so you can then excuse us so I chop her finally?
. Thanks in anticipation.
When did Unilag started paying school fees per semester. But bros no vex oo. Abeg why u mumu like this

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by torqque7(m): 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
DateMynd44:
does it look like I'm joking here?
Pls I don't want her to leave me because of my ineptitude to provide her necessities cos I'm her boyfriend. Lest she tells her friends that I'm broke and break up with me...
She's my first love and I don't want to die of Heartbreak.

Can you help me send the money let me add with what I have to give her?
Lastly do you have a room?

Hmm I feel you bruh..I know how much you need to finalise with her so you can be sure she is yours 100%,av been in your shoes so I know how it is so I'll help you,I have a well furnished apartment that you can bring her to and have your private time,that's what I can do for you some other good samarithan can complete the 5k for you so you can achieve your life's ambition,but I hope the girl is not a local girl that you will bring to my house o,I need to be sure so send me her number let me talk to her to know her kind of person before I can send you the address.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by Ademidd: 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
2nd Semester school fees indeed
Re: Nairaland Please Help My New Girlfriend Wants To Leave Me by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
torqque7:

Hmm I feel you bruh..I know how much you need to finalise with her so you can be sure she is yours 100%,av been in your shoes so I know how it is so I'll help you,I have a well furnished apartment that you can bring her to and have your private time,that's what I can do for you some other good samarithan can complete the 5k for you so you can achieve your life's ambition,but I hope the girl is not a local girl that you will bring to my house o,I need to be sure so send me her number let me talk to her to know her kind of person before I can send you the address.
hahaha nice logic lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Advice Pls / Widower Advertises For A Wife On Guardian Newspaper,pics Go Viral(photos) / Some Hausa men rescue this girl yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.