Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk (7812 Views)

Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by kennykendo(m): 9:37am On Aug 03, 2017
is it pain and jealousy that's causing this rain caused madness? and hey the lady in that pics is on nl, I remember meeting that profile when I commented on something concerning sexuality and she asked for my address which I didn't give
Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by DarkMagic(m): 9:39am On Aug 03, 2017
Olshos v 20,1
As young as u r..u av slept with half of the country
grin grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by Kentvilla: 9:56am On Aug 03, 2017
God save the Queen
Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by uniqueogo(f): 10:49am On Aug 03, 2017
Rorachy:
This is backstabbing, I hate backstabbers, even if she decides to fu*k all the guys in world, you don't need to publicize it, you are actually the bit*ch cos you be snitching on your fellow girl.

the fact remains that the girl she's calling out is even prettier and better than her
this is a case of envy and jealousy maybe they are dragging boyfriends
Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by MissRaine69(f): 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
1. Misleading
2. The so called "slay queen" has not slept with all the men on FB. If that was the case she would be on the Forbes List.
3. Birds of a feather, the integrity of the so called friend should also be called into question.
Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by Martin0(m): 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
MissRaine69:
1. Misleading
2. The so called "slay queen" has not slept with all the men on FB. If that was the case she would be on the Forbes List.
3. Birds of a feather, the integrity of the so called friend should also be called into question.

If I am to marry or date especially you type...??
Honestly u most go to school and study law..
Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by luminouz(m): 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
No
lefulefu:
chai! see as dis slayqueen resemble lizard grin
some guys dey try sha grin
Azz in....I tire bro!!!
Wetin d 2 of them get to even warrant luminouz d ukwu lover attention....
N DAT girl don't fbck all FB boiz finish shocked
Thank God she no reach my side o undecided
Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
luminouz:
No
Azz in....I tire bro!!!
Wetin d 2 of them get to even warrant luminouz d ukwu lover attention....
N DAT girl don't fbck all FB boiz finish shocked
Thank God she no reach my side o undecided
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
Kentvilla:
God save the SLAYQueen
grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by Michelle55: 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
undecidedhaba nau, this is uncalled for. how can a lady feel so comfortable and relaxed exposing her friend like that even go as far as tagging people who knew her.. nawa oh. more reason why I don't have friends cos they won't hesitate to stab you with a blunt knife if and when the need arises.. oya Fade abi daddy starboi woman bear your cross mbok
Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by stormborn28(m): 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
clarocuzioo:
All these girls won't do something useful with their lives, keep slaying tilll you are slayed. See the wowo face self.
don't mind them...if she dies on d process now some girls will come here and say guys dat are commenting about her behaviour are wicked....there was thread a girl was just cursing( Ghana slay queen killed) as if na somebody send her message....instead wey make dem go find legitimate work do them go just dey look for cheap money
Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by stormborn28(m): 5:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
Rorachy:
This is backstabbing, I hate backstabbers, even if she decides to fu*k all the guys in world, you don't need to publicize it, you are actually the bit*ch cos you be snitching on your fellow girl.
I'm a facebook user...she didn't fvckk me
Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by Cypmeni(m): 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
The only thing this little girls of nowadays do is just to slay. May God have mercy
Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
Bastardization of the term " slay queen". See the ugly thang!
Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by MissRaine69(f): 7:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
Martin0:

If I am to marry or date especially you type...??
Honestly u most go to school and study law..
grin
No
Study everything
Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
Michellla:
and these gals won't be more than 17
dont be surprised its 60 something to 70 something yr old men who sleep with them.
Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
iamqualmi:
Bastardization of the term " slay queen". See the ugly thang!
naija version of slayqueens cheesy
Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by iphanyi10(m): 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
when i read post like this i cant help but wonder the kind of rationale behind this dastard act...
pls, we should be more careful in the kind of friends we keep...
your friends and company you keep to a large extent define who you are..
Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by Martin0(m): 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
MissRaine69:
grin No Study everything
hahahah u wan blow ur brain's be that nagrin
Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by MissRaine69(f): 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
Martin0:
hahahah u wan blow ur brain's be that nagrin
Ok just study law
That's 30% the other 70% is negotiable
Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by Martin0(m): 9:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
MissRaine69:

Ok just study law
have I ever sound logical to you?
I wonder why u using this ur new found logic u beginning to use on me...

But honestly speaking if ve got a partner that smart and intelligent I would like her to study law and when she comes out she can go takeup any profession she wished herself
Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by Martin0(m): 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
MissRaine69:

Ok just study law

Back to this trend why is it that ladies hurt themselves just like what these kids slayers are doing

I wonder why
Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by PenisCaP: 10:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
Yoruba ashewo calling out on another yoruba ashewo.
Wetin corncern me
Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by slyd90(m): 12:52am On Aug 04, 2017
So these small girls don know men...na real WA
Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by Enter0g(m): 5:34am On Aug 04, 2017
who slay queen epp mtchew
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gVbdIFkyhk abeg laugh out loud for this Yoruba pot belly dance �
Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by pu7pl3(m): 7:58am On Aug 04, 2017
Michelle55:
undecidedhaba nau, this is uncalled for. how can a lady feel so comfortable and relaxed exposing her friend like that even go as far as tagging people who knew her.. nawa oh. more reason why I don't have friends cos they won't hesitate to stab you with a blunt knife if and when the need arises.. oya Fade abi daddy starboi woman bear your cross mbok

This is a very misguided concept of. Friendship...ur friends won't stab u in the back if ure true to each other...humans are meant to be social animals..we all need friends
Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by newslifeop: 8:48am On Aug 04, 2017
Hehehehe
Re: Lady Calls Out Slay Queen Who Has Slept With Almost All Nigerian Guys On Facebk by CLIQBOY(m): 9:21am On Aug 04, 2017
grin grin
Fade Fade, last last you finally blow lol grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Went To See My Fiance's Parents, Only To Discover That His Mum Was Also My Mum / A Photo Taken When I Was Still A Virgin / Guys, How To Get A Girl Hot And Wet By Sitting Next To Her…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.