Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much (9845 Views)

Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Why I Love Igbo Guys!! / “Wow, I Can Finally Have Sex” — Lady After Wedding Her Partner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by Saff(f): 8:00am On Aug 01, 2018
Igbobguys will love you with all their heart. And spend cash to spoil you. Dated one Igbo guy briefly in 2015. Very nice man.

1 Like

Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by tossie101(f): 8:21am On Aug 01, 2018
Saff:
Igbobguys will love you with all their heart. And spend cash to spoil you. Dated one Igbo guy briefly in 2015. Very nice man.

hm all these while I been thinking u are igbo. smiley
But why briefly though?
Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by chiommy123(f): 9:02am On Aug 01, 2018
even outside the country they still say the same thing about Igbo guys I think others should learn from them

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by tossie101(f): 8:14am On Aug 09, 2018
chiommy123:
even outside the country they still say the same thing about Igbo guys I think others should learn from them

White ladies right? ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 09, 2018
Amarabae:
Her father blocking her from marrying an Igbo man.
In this 21st centuary? but Igbo fathers are the ones giving their daughters in marriage to yoruba guys in an Igbo/yoruba intertribal marriages.
Tribalism have eaten deep into the foundation of this country.
In my Next world, being a white woman will not be a bad idea.
The black race is just something else.
it's not too late to become white. No need to wait for next life. Buy some Caro white. Apply twice a day for three months. Apply for European visa and cross ur fingers or just sign up on a dating platform. You'll definitely get a white man for green ticket especially if he's an old man

You're good to go
Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 09, 2018
Saff:
did u do background check while u were dating an Igbo guy. Lmao. I know guys are charming and very romantic. I definitely believe it because I have them as friends BUT they are more players than u can imagine. Good players when they are ready to drop ur Yoruba or fulani ass u won't even know they have dropped u grin. Or u think k u are the only woman who sees Mr handsome or the only woman Mr handsome will stick to in a country of million women cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by KadunaMafia: 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
Saff:
Thought you are a virgin grin

1 Like

Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by Saff(f): 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2018
KadunaMafia:
Thought you are a virgin grin
i am

1 Like

Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by kechywillz(m): 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
Why dem no go love us as we cute die come hustle real hard to make dem satisfied

1 Like

Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by princfred(m): 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
If you can get an igbo man to finally marry you.........he must really have loved you enough to overlook the Amakas from his region.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by nyovest300(m): 11:23am On Oct 29, 2018
igbo amaka

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by staytravel: 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
[quote author=staytravel post=60780886]
Hahaha
That's interesting.
Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by y3mi(m): 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2019
Amarabae:
nice to know.
Sometimes I just a bit envy the white women, its not self hate as a black.
I admire how the white women have men who have impacted the world and keep impacting the world.
the white women have men who can built a 1st world developed country.
Look at Nigeria and Africa, instead of coming together with love to develop it.
Hatred and Tribalism will not allow Nigeria.
And you wonder why the blacks are hardly respected in the world.

So in my next world, being a white woman will not be a bad idea jor.
You got it all wrong, there's a lot you don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much by nlPoster: 4:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
If you can get an igbo man to finally marry you.........he must really have loved you enough to overlook the Amakas from his region.

True that, I think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can U Marry A Man That Is 12yrs Older Than U? / See The Shoe That Cost 3.5 Million(photo) / I Revealed It In 2019 And It's Happening Now [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.