Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

How To Keep Your Man From Cheating. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Keep Your Man From Cheating. (543 Views)

Is Love Enough To Stop One From Cheating? / Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video) / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Keep Your Man From Cheating. by donspero(m): 9:29am On Aug 03, 2017
Hi guys am not important but i guess, i have a few pointer on how to keep your man from cheating, atlest 60% yes the nuction that say " All Men are goats" " All men cheat" myt be right, but also am not percfect but those statement above are mostly wrong. why i use mostly is i hv learnt to speak again mostly for myself. Sre truth be told it's only my religion that support single marriage, but it also speaks of a time maybe it's now in my holy bible, That the female population would surpass it's male counter part and this " side chicks" go plenty because evrbody wants to feel loved and important. So this are a few pointers on how to keep your man happy and pls NB i used 60% above in my statement

1. This is very import obey his privacy, don't be snooping around his fone to find somtn, you know you can't handle cos trust me you would. this ryt here makes us weak and guilty, a woman that doesn't care about our dirty secrets or pretends not 2, sparks guilt in men or else his a demon, all human have a guilty bud.

2. Don't react in anger remember words are hurtful and deadly and can't be withdrawn so keep your cool and get a hang of the situation, don't be that lady wey go break her hisband windshield, cos if na my hood na boys for readon her matter b4 she go collect em bf own.
Don't be quick to judge, yah remember before you got married when you applied make up in other to gain attention from the opposite sex, Yah men got that to and trust me this small gals and despirado's out der have graduted with first class in how to sweet tongue your husband, wey go give them 1round come dash dem plenty money, than the single boy wey go wen bleep! 20 round come give them tp of 5h. So sometime up your game omo wash your husband find his weak spot and own that, he myt not be chatting on you physically but is enjoying a romance Phonically grin by a small pulling all his Ego string, So don't judge if possible learn 4rm the gal scoop and pull that string.

3. Give him a room that he has a man Cave, in nigeria this myt not be possible cos how we place our homes. but, instead improvise find a way to get his frnds 2 your side instead, through football at your house menh! enter kitchen turn avatar, so most outing go be your crib, but consider your husband financial capacity b4 this oh. sometime evn if it kills you support a team must be his, infact it shouldn't be his so as 2 be rivals
men like this in football so he can boast of his team, share his team experience and mock yours.

4. Rub em Ego small, see this one dey important his ego is like every tin, so try they hail am as man of the house mk em the feel important, once! once! pay a bill and be like honey i know your financially strained from pampering me and i appericate it, so i want to chip in small. We can like am eh!

5. and very most important one PRAY!PRAY!PRAY! Ask God to bless him wen una they pray 2gther infact mk him a centre of the prayer then spread am 2 odas. also ask God for wisdom because this could be your own tool you can use to tackle a side chick.
this are but a few tips but i guess this one would help.
Re: How To Keep Your Man From Cheating. by taylor88(m): 9:30am On Aug 03, 2017
if u like cut off my preek and hide

I will surely borrow from a frnd
Re: How To Keep Your Man From Cheating. by torres89: 9:37am On Aug 03, 2017
cheating is inevitable for this kind of men
tall
light skinned or lovely complexion
handsome

and
very rich ....
no amount of prayers or tactics will save him.
can u eat egusi soup only for 10 years
Re: How To Keep Your Man From Cheating. by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 03, 2017
You think you know all these till you meet a guy that can cheat flawlessly.

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Advise This Man? / Why Girls Now Reach Puberty Early / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.