Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Guys, If You Got This Kind Of Babe, Would You Cheat On Her? Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, If You Got This Kind Of Babe, Would You Cheat On Her? Photo (5173 Views)

Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? / Lady Prints Her Photo On Her Boyfriend's Boxers To Prevent Him From Cheating / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, If You Got This Kind Of Babe, Would You Cheat On Her? Photo by Freeman50(m): 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
This is massive though, especially one coming from a lady that looks so crazy with her hair style. The other friend too got loaded, but not as much as the main chick...this is just for fun anyways.

2 Shares

Re: Guys, If You Got This Kind Of Babe, Would You Cheat On Her? Photo by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys, If You Got This Kind Of Babe, Would You Cheat On Her? Photo by RoyalBlak007: 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
♤Thanksgiving

♤Turkey grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, If You Got This Kind Of Babe, Would You Cheat On Her? Photo by ololadeking(m): 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
sure

1 Like

Re: Guys, If You Got This Kind Of Babe, Would You Cheat On Her? Photo by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
With that her leg that looks like something i shouldn't mention here because of kids..
Re: Guys, If You Got This Kind Of Babe, Would You Cheat On Her? Photo by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
I no fit even get this kinda babe. How I go open my eyes go toast devil.

She belongs to everybody and she belongs to nobody.

Except na she toast me and even if she does I no go too put mind for her type

3 Likes

Re: Guys, If You Got This Kind Of Babe, Would You Cheat On Her? Photo by Young03(m): 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
E de sweet to fúck girls with open leg oo

no need for separation again
Re: Guys, If You Got This Kind Of Babe, Would You Cheat On Her? Photo by nrexzy: 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
Road to biafra
Re: Guys, If You Got This Kind Of Babe, Would You Cheat On Her? Photo by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
A ball can pass through those legs.
Re: Guys, If You Got This Kind Of Babe, Would You Cheat On Her? Photo by Lewaluv(f): 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
End of time babe.
Re: Guys, If You Got This Kind Of Babe, Would You Cheat On Her? Photo by Lalas247(f): 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lol what if she turns round and you see a beard grin and deek sack grin

Is it true bow leg is a turn on for guys
Lefulefu

1 Like

Re: Guys, If You Got This Kind Of Babe, Would You Cheat On Her? Photo by DarkMagic(m): 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
pliers cheesy
Buh she go sabi d scissors style oo shocked shocked
Re: Guys, If You Got This Kind Of Babe, Would You Cheat On Her? Photo by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lalas247:
Lol what if she turns round and you see a beard grin and deek sack grin

Is it true bow leg is a turn on for guys
Lefulefu
yea a little bow to the leg might be cool but not too bow sha grin.anyway this one looks like a guy .maybe na transgender.dat ukwu no decieve me.

1 Like

Re: Guys, If You Got This Kind Of Babe, Would You Cheat On Her? Photo by Lalas247(f): 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
lefulefu:

yea a little bow to the leg might be cool but not too bow sha grin.anyway this one looks like a guy .maybe na transgender.dat ukwu no decieve me.
Haha @ shoulder lol want to see the face so bad cheesy
Re: Guys, If You Got This Kind Of Babe, Would You Cheat On Her? Photo by Wizkhalifa2(m): 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
Jayz cheated on Beyonce. so go figure.
Re: Guys, If You Got This Kind Of Babe, Would You Cheat On Her? Photo by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha @ shoulder lol want to see the face so bad cheesy
na man be dat grin
believe me grin
Re: Guys, If You Got This Kind Of Babe, Would You Cheat On Her? Photo by Hectorsam(m): 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
i have that and I still cheat God help me
Re: Guys, If You Got This Kind Of Babe, Would You Cheat On Her? Photo by toastedbread: 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
No matter how assy or busty she might be, a bro somewhere is tired of her and want to move on to the next one.
Re: Guys, If You Got This Kind Of Babe, Would You Cheat On Her? Photo by cerowo(f): 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
cry lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Guys, If You Got This Kind Of Babe, Would You Cheat On Her? Photo by kendallwoods(m): 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
undecidedcheating is not an option i run away
Re: Guys, If You Got This Kind Of Babe, Would You Cheat On Her? Photo by muller101(m): 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
A bullet train can successful pass in between those legs. One leg in Africa the other in Australia.
Re: Guys, If You Got This Kind Of Babe, Would You Cheat On Her? Photo by billynoni(m): 11:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
Na dem dem

Re: Guys, If You Got This Kind Of Babe, Would You Cheat On Her? Photo by Fessy09(m): 12:37am On Aug 04, 2017
@op is it by nyash and straight legs ?? mstcheee undecided
Re: Guys, If You Got This Kind Of Babe, Would You Cheat On Her? Photo by Dexema(m): 9:08am On Aug 04, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
I no fit even get this kinda babe. How I go open my eyes go toast devil.

She belongs to everybody and she belongs to nobody.

Except na she toast me and even if she does I no go too put mind for her type

Bless you, just be ready for anything when dating these types.

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? / What Is Going Through This Guy's Mind??? / What Should I Do With This Gallon Of Cum? [pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.