Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls (66424 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / Caught My Pretty Cousin Masturbating While Sleeping On The Same Bed / Its My Pretty Babe Day ! Help Say Happy Birthday To Her . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

Meme Lord
ha far? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by odinga1of: 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
haykinzz:
She is just 16years old going to SS3 now. She is so pretty that every guy wants to date her even some of my mates do admire her but I know the mind of guys, she is too young they just want to have their way with her.
I used to be strict with her before, seize her phone, beats her up whenever she talks with any guy but my friends told me I don't need to do that, they adviced me to sit her down and talk with her.
Now I don't even know where to start with her, what kind of advice to give.

Should I tell her not to date or have any boyfriend??

Should I tell her not to have sex with her boyfriend or go visit any male friends??.

Our parents are old and too busy to look after her, its all down to me to do the job.

I need help please, how can I advice her

Don't mind my English oo, I be youruba boy.

Yoruba ni won fi tor mi dagba

Bro take it easy on her, after all you dated other guys sisters too....................such is life grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Tobium1(m): 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
Let's see her picture
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by marooh: 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
How sure are you that she is beautiful?
May be her back axle is 911 own! grin
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by AmaechiLinus(m): 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
The picture please. Seeing is believing
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by netflicks(m): 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
Pics pls... cheesy
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by noscarn91(m): 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
maybe the poster is in love with his sister and is jealous when other guys woo her,so jamie and cersei stuff, maybe, things are happening

1 Like

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by icebird25(m): 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
pls can how can I get that ur sis phone number...pls I need it urgently
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by biblegirl: 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
Just let her be.At 16 she knws wats good n wats bad,dnt be surprised at wat she knws,things ve changed from when u were once 16
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by matthewijiogbor(m): 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
GIVE ME HER PHONE NUMBER!

I WILL SPEAK TO HER ON YOUR BEHALF!!!
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by SeniorZato(m): 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
Post the pix for reference
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Philinho(m): 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
Is don't have brain ,then her puna will suffer .let her park well
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by netflicks(m): 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
If she dresses like olosho then there is no point lipsrsealed
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Joseunlimited(f): 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
What is this guy doing in this picture?

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by preshwizzy: 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
Bleep your ass
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by GoldNiagara(m): 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
Let them taste as long as they are not eating her! I hope your sister has three boobs, otherwise she is just another girl, don't get yourself worked up.
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by NCANTaskForce: 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
ladyF:
All your past girlfriends are other guy's sisters too na. Your eye just dey open? Abeg free the girl... tongue
You forgot to add it's *LadyF again* just to be FTC.
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Dindondin(m): 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
haykinzz:
She is just 16years old going to SS3 now. She is so pretty that every guy wants to date her even some of my mates do admire her but I know the mind of guys, she is too young they just want to have their way with her.
I used to be strict with her before, seize her phone, beats her up whenever she talks with any guy but my friends told me I don't need to do that, they adviced me to sit her down and talk with her.

Should I tell her not to have sex with her boyfriend or go visit any male friends??.

Our parents are old and too busy to look after her, its all down to me to do the job.

No dating till 18, no sex at all.
No sultry dress .
Those guys ll just make her to be an insatiable lady if they start tasting her.
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
Tell her to use condom
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
haykinzz:

pictures plsssssssssssssssss
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by stormborn28(m): 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
ladyF:
All your past girlfriends are other guy's sisters too na. Your eye just dey open? Abeg free the girl... tongue
hmmmm...ladyF wants d girl to be tasted too
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Temitope2030(m): 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
ladyF:
bros bros see cool advice
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by stormborn28(m): 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
haykinzz:

OP....yummy yummy ....d fruit is ripe now
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by joepentwo(m): 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
They have said it all. Bt remember to enlighten her abt HIV AND AIDS-IT'S REAL grin grin grin
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by sommyskibo: 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by SELFmade7(m): 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
God neymer finally join PSG cry cry
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by humilitypays(m): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
‎Pray make your sister no jam all these Psquare and Wizkid upcoming artists wannabes that sag trouser and carry draidlocks and tattoo....na the kind guys girls of 16 - 23yrs de like oh lol...they will promise her that they will use her in their new music video and she will become popular like Genevieve Nnajigrin cheesy

They will carry your sister to their house/studio and teach her new song like this:

‎“oya wooooos yaa daddyy”grin

...and your sister's reply will be:

”ah ejoor, diedie”

“oya tell me, woooos ya daddy?”‎ cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by BadBlaize(m): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
and dis mumu news made front page....

when u were playing shaolin soccer with other people's sister u did nt knw u had a sister abi..

Amadioha visit u dere
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
SINZ:
Her cûnt will always be up for grabs so you best advice her to use it wisely. There's really nothing you can do about it.

And you had to be vulgar to pass your point

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by mykel25(m): 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
It could be KARMA knocking cheesy

(knocks on d door......)
OP: hello! Who is there?
KARMA: It's me oooo..... Sorry I took time to come buh not too late... I'm sorry tho
OP: Aw may I help u sir!
OP: Mr are u sure you know what u came here for?
KARMA: SURE! to give u the fruitssssss of d seed u and your dad planted cheesy (karma blushes while clapping)
OP: mogbe oooo! ( rush inside, grabs phone......NAIRALANDERS HELP OOOOOOO)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by icedsammy: 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
*maybe she is very beautiful
*may be she carry(front/back) pass her age
nevertheless i will advice you to leave her alone she is not daft a sixteen years old can reason on her own all u need to tell her is to take it slow and calm, even though many guys is Interested in her she wil only choose one that she Really loves For Dating which is normal cos her age cant withstand double dating for now except she has been used to it b4 now..
Do U Get That?
Re: Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls by Danelo(m): 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
Bring her for counselling

One on one counselling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) / Wife Not A Virgin On Wedding Night As Claimed, What Will You Do? / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.