Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Can You Marry A Born Again Retired Olosho? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Born Again Retired Olosho? (1122 Views)

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Born Again Retired Olosho? by Sirgay: 9:07am On Nov 16, 2017
due to harsh economy and poverty promiscuity and olosho are sky high, ladies doing it want to get married someday, can you marry one, although girls can lie and hide the truth you may not find out sooner.
Re: Can You Marry A Born Again Retired Olosho? by jacyhelen(f): 11:16am On Nov 16, 2017
Lmao
Re: Can You Marry A Born Again Retired Olosho? by Obainoneandonly(m): 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
guy, people are doing it knowing fully well what d girl is into.and moreover there are different types of olosho so next time b specific
Re: Can You Marry A Born Again Retired Olosho? by Sirgay: 3:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
Obainoneandonly:
guy, people are doing it knowing fully well what d girl is into.and moreover there are different types of olosho so next time b specific
I don't know the types Tell me
Re: Can You Marry A Born Again Retired Olosho? by IamSINZ(m): 3:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nope! Hoes will always be hoes
Re: Can You Marry A Born Again Retired Olosho? by Obainoneandonly(m): 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
Sirgay:
I don't know the types Tell me
the full time olosho(these are the ones u see at the hotels, brotels .they are there 247)
the smei full time oloshos(these ones come to hustle AY the hotel and brotels,but they don't leave there.they come 4rm their home)
then u have the semi oloshos(these ate d ones you see in your area,your normal street girl,but they are into it)
these are just a few ones they are plenty.
so which one is your post implying
Re: Can You Marry A Born Again Retired Olosho? by Asbaba(m): 3:23pm On Nov 16, 2017
why not? I have rough history though.
Re: Can You Marry A Born Again Retired Olosho? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
Sirgay:
due to harsh economy and poverty promiscuity and olosho are sky high, ladies doing it want to get married someday, can you marry one, although girls can lie and hide the truth you may not find out sooner.

Will she tell you she is a retired LovePeddler.
Re: Can You Marry A Born Again Retired Olosho? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
Re: Can You Marry A Born Again Retired Olosho? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2017
An olosho/ashawo can be retired but dem no dey ever tirecheesy.at the drop of a hat she can always come out of her retirement and e no matter weather na born again or not..if you are ready to marry a lady who is an ex ashi/olosho then be prepared to be a husband love-vendor cheesy.if u get broke or can't buy her that expensive gadget she desires na for her to spread her tin for any guy willing to pay for the snail. Its very difficult for ladies into olosho business to do away with such habit .it stays with them till old age.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Born Again Retired Olosho? by teresafaith: 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
Have seen an ex ashy who retired

Re: Can You Marry A Born Again Retired Olosho? by ceezarhh(m): 6:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
and when I insert my rod she'll be like "is it in"...

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Born Again Retired Olosho? by frankkydee(m): 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
Sirgay:

I don't think so
Re: Can You Marry A Born Again Retired Olosho? by Gofwane(m): 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
ceezarhh:
that's it!

I can only marry such a lady if i have the world's biggest preek grin
Re: Can You Marry A Born Again Retired Olosho? by mgbadike81: 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
the bitter truth is that most Nigerian men would eventually marry an ex akwunakwuna, most Nigerian women are into different types of akwuna whether for money,examination marks,project/term paper,NYSC posting, job prospect, postgraduate supervisor etc.why do you think divorce and separation is so high now? it's partly because of this.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Born Again Retired Olosho? by chrisbrown20(m): 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2017
ceezarhh:
Lmfao
Re: Can You Marry A Born Again Retired Olosho? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
Hell NO.

The moment I find out be it at the altar I don't care, I'm calling it off. I hate lazy azzholes who hide under "hardship" to opt for soft landing.
Re: Can You Marry A Born Again Retired Olosho? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2017
yea if only i have a big preekgrin
Re: Can You Marry A Born Again Retired Olosho? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
yea if only am bobriskygrin
Re: Can You Marry A Born Again Retired Olosho? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
Yes, if her womb is still functional and she is disease free

(1) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nigerian Mechanic At His Workshop. / Why Do People Close Their Eyes While Kissing Their Partner? / Dangers Of Masturbation Aka Self Service ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.