Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

"If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" (40091 Views)

My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up / Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash / My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by nnokwa042(m): 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
This girl na original SULE! grin grin grin grin
amara I see u
Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by mayormick(m): 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
Eni ti o gba kadara, a gba kodoro. It be like say d lady don get plenty of those kind guys b4, na to just dey content with her one and only infidelity guy!
Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
lollypeezle:
I like it when girls own up to the fact that getting a man is a tough task...Keep that nigga you own...Most bitches outta there want someone like him. Use us Judiciously and appreciate the fact that we are MEN

To all my guys hustling hard to make the more than the money their wife/wives will spend, I SAY KUDOS
Getting a man is not tough task for some girls especially if she is worth it.
Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by Exponental(m): 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
Like seriously, why do you think the spouse should know? Why help them put bomb in their family, are you a member of boko haram?
Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Her boyfriend is definitely not a broke dude grin
Sure mangrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by Nbote(m): 8:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
As she don dey old na where she go see anoda boyfriend.. My Sista noone shld "own" u anoda boyfriend jare
Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
#WHEN MONEY IS AVAILABLE.
Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by fergieboy: 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
That's if your bf is rich... You wouldn't mind as your gonna loose last last if you break up...
Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by Nov6(m): 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
Am in love with somebody here ooo, so u'all should mind your biz.....
Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by Chijosky(m): 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
I like this lady.. Thunder fall on anybody that want to destroy her marriage
Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by adetayo234: 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
Brymo:
Orishi rishi

Reunion indeed
Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by nwaonyeze001(m): 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
As far as I will agree to your assertion, I will still ask you to "shut up" because you won't have made that statement if u were still in your early 20's............. your brain is now functioning properly because the time is ticking
grin

1 Like

Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by colonel007(m): 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by jessetom(m): 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
Hello Nairalanders.
My crush says that if I could get 10 likes for this comment that she will accept to date me. Please do the needy. Thanks NLders.
Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by okoyeizu: 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
Roon9:
Please I'm a Civil Engineer residing in warri. I need a job please
@ Oya come n take it
Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by YelloweWest: 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
dhope001:
Woman like this made a good home.
No they don't.
They cheat right back!

I can't believe men don't seem to understand yhis

2 Likes

Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by sirfee(m): 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Smart dude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by YelloweWest: 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
Men are such stupid bloody hypocrites eh

Imagine if it were a man saying this about his gf

2 Likes

Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by Richy4(m): 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
Let's just hope those disease that are getting immune to drugs and treatment nowadays doesn't come knocking
Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by Johnhug66(m): 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
I'm not surprised, she don dey old already grin grin
Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
malificent:
copy and paste
Everything is, even the textbook you read in school. Talk less of the text above this
Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by Michelle55: 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
gentlechyke:

I am selling bra for ladies. Best fashion from Italy.���Inbox me with a pic of your boobs to select the one that fits it well.
Panties are coming nextweek. �
huh!ayam not understanding.. what are you really selling/after? the bra or boobs? your mind no clean atall, this your market strategy no go bring you even 1/3 customers if you continue seeking for a way to see boobs. you better change tactics before the ladies go change hands for you. lemme cum and be going!!
Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by Jman06(m): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
A guy like me will never have anything to do with such a doormat!
The fool is obviously a slave to the guy's money. Such ladies disgust me!

1 Like

Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by kulay1(m): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
Three things could make her say D's; 1. He is a rich dude 2. She is getting older and desperate 3. The nigga hits her well

1 Like

Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by Angel1696: 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
At her age she is still talking about boyfriend instead of husband.
Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by abdallah9566(m): 7:54am On Aug 04, 2017
I no say i no sabi English bt is it you own be a boyfriend or you owe me a boyfriend??
Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by Roon9(m): 9:23am On Aug 04, 2017
okoyeizu:
@ Oya come n take it

Bros serious jor

1 Like

Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by donqx: 9:24am On Aug 04, 2017
oh
Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by gentlechyke(m): 9:36am On Aug 04, 2017
Michelle55:
huh!ayam not understanding.. what are you really selling/after? the bra or boobs? your mind no clean atall, this your market strategy no go bring you even 1/3 customers if you continue seeking for a way to see boobs. you better change tactics before the ladies go change hands for you. lemme cum and be going!!

Michelle. won't you matronize me? undecided
Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by MarilynNash(f): 9:36am On Aug 04, 2017
Of the guys are happy with her post. Awon cheats. Your cheating boyfriend, your sti/stds.
Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by MarilynNash(f): 9:36am On Aug 04, 2017
Of course the guys are happy with her post. Awon cheats. Your cheating boyfriend, your sti/stds.
Re: "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" by lexzyy(m): 9:46am On Aug 04, 2017
SmellingAnus:
omo na u get am

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Transgender, Angela Coleman To Marry Pastor Fiance / Why Do Men Grow Very Long Nails? / Relationship Between AA And SS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.