Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,337 members, 7,829,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

What Is That Thing You Hate Doing For Yourself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Thing You Hate Doing For Yourself (1158 Views)

Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like / What Do You Now Regret Doing For Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Thing You Hate Doing For Yourself by h20water(m): 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
No doubt, everyone is facing this problem everywhere. I have met some people that hate brushing their mouth, bathing and all those weird stuffs. You cant explain it but you just hate doing it (laziness). Lets have fun...by sharing this weird stuffs you cant do for yourself.

I will start with myself...I hate ironing my clothes.
Re: What Is That Thing You Hate Doing For Yourself by dingbang(m): 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
Wiping my ass.....
Re: What Is That Thing You Hate Doing For Yourself by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
I hate washing clothes every time, I need to buy a washing machine angry.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Hate Doing For Yourself by Mrbehave: 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ironing n going to farm
Re: What Is That Thing You Hate Doing For Yourself by DarkMagic(m): 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
Hate bathing with cold water cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Thing You Hate Doing For Yourself by h20water(m): 6:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
dingbang:
Wiping my ass.....
omg. is it that bad?
Re: What Is That Thing You Hate Doing For Yourself by h20water(m): 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
dingbang:
Wiping my ass.....
omg. is it that bad?
Re: What Is That Thing You Hate Doing For Yourself by KRISTON(m): 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
worrying my self about ....Bitches

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Hate Doing For Yourself by dingbang(m): 7:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
h20water:

omg. is it that bad?
lol.. I just wish we just pooed without having to wipe ass... Like I mean the ass just closes itself automatically without the poo touching the butt cheeks...

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Hate Doing For Yourself by NENigeria(m): 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
Having bathe grin
Re: What Is That Thing You Hate Doing For Yourself by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
Washing.
Re: What Is That Thing You Hate Doing For Yourself by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
I hate ironing my cloths, gosh everytime, i had to tell someone to help me iron my cloths. " i mean everytime.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Hate Doing For Yourself by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
I hate washing plates like hell angry

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Thing You Hate Doing For Yourself by h20water(m): 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
dingbang:
lol.. I just wish we just pooed without having to wipe ass... Like I mean the ass just closes itself automatically without the poo touching the butt cheeks...
imagine a world full of 'asses' like that
Re: What Is That Thing You Hate Doing For Yourself by h20water(m): 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
iamsirmichael1:
I hate washing plates like hell angry
I feel your pain dear
Re: What Is That Thing You Hate Doing For Yourself by adaksbullet: 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
Rorachy:
I hate washing clothes every time, I need to buy a washing machine angry.
sent me ur acount no wink
Re: What Is That Thing You Hate Doing For Yourself by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
h20water:

I feel your pain dear

No use dear for me abeg wink
Re: What Is That Thing You Hate Doing For Yourself by adaksbullet: 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
Well has u are all known that am came from a very reach FAM and am reach bye minesef too, only things am hate too do his bat minesef and eat foodses by minesef angry angry angry angry angry angry

These his the only two thins am do since am borned too these word angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Is That Thing You Hate Doing For Yourself by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
adaksbullet:
sent me ur acount no wink
lol ok smiley.
Re: What Is That Thing You Hate Doing For Yourself by adaksbullet: 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
Rorachy:
lol ok smiley.
undecided
Re: What Is That Thing You Hate Doing For Yourself by Ginaz(f): 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
I hate washing clothes, there is this laziness that always overwhelms me when I look at dirty clothes alone. undecided

Used to gather clothes to the extent I asked myself where they came from. sad

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Hate Doing For Yourself by jericco1(m): 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
Fetching water
Re: What Is That Thing You Hate Doing For Yourself by h20water(m): 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
people get problem for this world o. Hahahahaha
Re: What Is That Thing You Hate Doing For Yourself by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
i hate every household chore especially making beds. i refuse to subject myself to chores, they're so stressful. i can't deal.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Hate Doing For Yourself by herlarho(m): 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
I hate mastubating
Re: What Is That Thing You Hate Doing For Yourself by Stanley1155: 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
I hate being reasonable

1 Like

Re: What Is That Thing You Hate Doing For Yourself by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 04, 2017
Buying under wear
Re: What Is That Thing You Hate Doing For Yourself by h20water(m): 6:52am On Aug 04, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
Buying under wear
this one is new wink
Re: What Is That Thing You Hate Doing For Yourself by h20water(m): 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
selflessmaya:
i hate every household chore especially making beds. i refuse to subject myself to chores, they're so stressful. i can't deal.

U are joking right?

(1) (Reply)

A New Queen Has Been Picked For Ooni Of Ife She Will Be Unveiled In Few Weeks / Please Will U Advice Ur Sister (a Christian) To Marry A Moslem Guy Frm D North? / Omg: See What A Unilag Aspirant Posted On A Facebook Group (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.