Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) (53233 Views)

Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking / Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) by ibkkk(f): 9:59am On Aug 04, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

I no go leave you o... come and finish what you started o gringrin
grin grin grin
Re: Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) by lavenjcrown(m): 10:01am On Aug 04, 2017
is that not kemen....?
Re: Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) by imstillnovice: 10:02am On Aug 04, 2017
smithsydny:
Neymar's contract at PSG: Year:
£30.93m,Month: £2.39m, Week:
£596k,Day: £85.1k Hour: £3.4k
Min: £59.1 Second: 99p

AND MY SON WILL NOW SAY,DADDY I DONT WANT TO PLAY FOOTBALL,I WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL AND BE A GRADUATE.

MAY SCHOOL BUILDING FALL ON HIS HEAD..
But the building cannot kill my son oo
School building will not kill your son my brother.....All because of likes!!! Later in the future you will be blaming village people for what you cause for yourself. It is well
Re: Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 04, 2017
ibkkk:

grin grin grin
ayam waiting o... you started a nice lecture and you wan stop halfway... I will not take it gringringrin
Re: Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) by ibkkk(f): 10:04am On Aug 04, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

ayam waiting o... you started a nice lecture and you wan stop halfway... I will not take it gringringrin
Wait first,I'll tell you later,u hear?
Re: Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 04, 2017
ibkkk:

Wait first,I'll tell you later,u hear?
gringringrin my teacher wey no know book lol... go and think about it grin
Re: Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) by Franky9584(m): 10:14am On Aug 04, 2017
hmmm!!!...from the seating arrangement, it obvious the man in black is the groom, but the kissing I don't undstand...maybe that her "ex" and unfortunately for her she forget she is married now....anyway that's Nigeria for u, where everytun is possible
Re: Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) by ibkkk(f): 10:20am On Aug 04, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

gringringrin my teacher wey no know book lol... go and think about it grin
Lol.
Re: Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) by richard870(m): 10:21am On Aug 04, 2017
Thats how infidelity starts
Re: Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 04, 2017
ibkkk:

Lol.
I'll quote you by 6pm by then my answer should be readygringrin
you don buy serious market todaygringrin
Re: Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) by ibkkk(f): 10:24am On Aug 04, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

I'll quote you by 6pm by then my answer should be readygringrin
you don buy serious market todaygringrin
I can tell you now...but I'm shy smiley
Re: Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) by greatman247(m): 10:27am On Aug 04, 2017
See for no allow am enter the same car with them or make him stay from seat so them go fit kiss even romance in peace grin
Re: Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 04, 2017
ibkkk:

I can tell you now...but I'm shy smiley
type in your language, I'll understand... we're at page 3 nobody is watching... it's just you and me... so my teacher.... let it outgringrin
Re: Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) by sunepapi14: 10:32am On Aug 04, 2017
Chaaaiiii!!!!!
See the guy dey salivate..... grin grin grin
Re: Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) by MiguelKingII(m): 10:32am On Aug 04, 2017
are you people seeing what ave saw shocked who else thinks the guy on black suit looks like Kamen BBN grin grin
Re: Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) by smartnero24(m): 10:33am On Aug 04, 2017
pocohantas:
The groom is the one in blue.

Though traditionally, he should be seated where the guy in black suit is...that is by her right, with the wife on his left.

That's just the concept of the picture , the black suit guy could be anyone known to the couple. Anything to trend...
Them don get wetin dem find na
Re: Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) by ibkkk(f): 10:36am On Aug 04, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

type in your language, I'll understand... we're at page 3 nobody is watching... it's just you and me... so my teacher.... let it outgringrin
Leave me,jare.Is it by force to teach you something ni.Olodo. Okay,if you must know:
Sidechick -Female
Sidecock-Male
Sidechicock-Transgender.
Lobatan grin
Re: Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 04, 2017
ibkkk:

Leave me,jare.Is it by force to teach you something ni.Olodo. Okay,if you must know:
Sidechick -Female
Sidecock-Male
Sidechicock-Transgender.
Lobatan grin

gringringringringringrin oh lawd I can't take diz no more... my intestines are down with laftagringrin

you're the greatest teacher I've ever encounteredgrin
Re: Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) by ibkkk(f): 10:45am On Aug 04, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

gringringringringringrin oh lawd I can't take diz no more... my intestines are down with laftagringrin

you're the greatest teacher I've ever encounteredgrin
grin No thanks?
Re: Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 04, 2017
imstillnovice:

School building will not kill your son my brother.....All because of likes!!! Later in the future you will be blaming village people for what you cause for yourself. It is well
it won't kill him ooo.. Biko
Re: Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 04, 2017
ibkkk:

grin No thanks?
so ma.... am I mad not to thank you... thank you very much... Ese pupo.. nagode sosaigrin

you're officially my private teachergrin
Re: Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) by ibkkk(f): 10:52am On Aug 04, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

so ma.... am I mad not to thank you... thank you very much... Ese pupo.. nagode sosaigrin

you're officially my private teachergrin
smiley Have a great day!
Re: Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 04, 2017
ibkkk:

smiley Have a great day!
OK ma'am, can I dm you? no toasting ogringrin

just like your profile pics... I wan be like that guy.... she does everything while I sleep all daygrin
Re: Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) by dareerah(f): 10:57am On Aug 04, 2017
Long throat best man
Re: Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) by Kaxmytex(m): 11:01am On Aug 04, 2017
I know u guyz ain't gon know wot happen

Lemme explain what transpired exactly in the pishure...

The groom guy is a bad guy who doesn't engage in pre-intimacy, all he knows is hitting and dat'z all.
After a shambolic display at the church , the minister must have been wondering why on earth did he alter the statement "now you may kiss your bride"... Coz the guy aint get any chill atall, the congregation were thinking maybe the groom's hubby is swallowing....
You dont nid anybody to tell you that the bride is somehow in a distress coz her nose down to her lower lip dey inside the guy mouth

WTF.... is he a vampire, in-laws muttering...
We jux have to thank God the minister came into rescue when he alter another statement "now you may release your bride"
You nid to see the way bride dey gasp...

The groom was ashamed of himself, a day wey suppose dey joyful, he could have lost his wife due to his inexperience ..

Now it remain one last huddle for him to cross which is going to be staged at the reception and for him to put up a show of shame once again, that would be disastrous...

The guy was in need of a dine minute teacher and as his luck would have it, he jammed the big lip guy, his lip weighing 50pound is a sign for d groom that dis guy is the real deal, the tutor he has been looking for

He hooked the guy, and the words that comes out of mouth is "pls, you nid to teach me hw to kiss asap"
The guy smiled and replied "when it comes to dat aspect, i sabi am pas jamb"

The guy is a life saver, looking at the groom in the picture, we can say he is good to go now

Big lip guy jux has to give close mark monitoring to avoid story that touch...

Greatest tutor ever liveth..
Re: Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) by 900warriorz: 11:16am On Aug 04, 2017
shocked sad is that a detonator in the hands of the beat man!
Re: Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) by lollarj(f): 11:21am On Aug 04, 2017
is he Kemens bro ?

Re: Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 11:31am On Aug 04, 2017
The guy be like "this one na intimidation ooo" cheesy
Re: Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 04, 2017
S2kluv:
Am looking for one post

guess who?
Nwaamikpe gringringrin
Re: Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) by SUNDICOS(m): 11:54am On Aug 04, 2017
smithsydny:

AND MY SON WILL NOW SAY,DADDY I DONT WANT TO PLAY FOOTBALL,I WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL AND BE A GRADUATE.

After wishing the building on his head,Is he MERLIN?

1 Like

Re: Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) by NairaEffect(m): 2:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
lavenjcrown:
is that not kemen....?

No. It is Kemen's brother, Phillips

1 Like

Re: Best Man Staring At New Couple As They Kiss (Photo) by vislabraye(m): 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
smithsydny:

Don't underestimate education. There are both sides to an issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys / 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.