Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Please What's The Difference Between An ASHAWO GIRL And A RUNS-GIRL??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What's The Difference Between An ASHAWO GIRL And A RUNS-GIRL??? (2646 Views)

My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO) / 'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo / How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Please What's The Difference Between An ASHAWO GIRL And A RUNS-GIRL??? by marvin902(m): 10:18am On Aug 04, 2017
one dey stand for road...
the other nor dey stand..

one package pass the other..

one get money pass the other..
Re: Please What's The Difference Between An ASHAWO GIRL And A RUNS-GIRL??? by rose54321: 11:55am On Aug 04, 2017
Ashawos are Pako prostitutes, very cheap with little or no packaging. They regularly sleep with different men, pretty much pay per service.

Runs girls are ajebo prostitutes, they target very few rich men (usually married), and engage in a constant relationship with them. Most are well packaged, with a high standard of living.

Either way both make money from selling their body.
Hope this helps.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crazy!! S'africa Nud€ Dancer, Zodia Wabantu Is Back With Her Raunchy Videos / See What She Wore To Church,and The Pastor's Reaction, Wonders Shall Never End / Little Things Men Secretly Appreciate About The Woman They Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.