Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Where Is This Relationship Going? What's Your Opinion On This Question? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is This Relationship Going? What's Your Opinion On This Question? (3178 Views)

I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / How To Keep A Relationship Going: The Secret To Harmonious Love / I Need A True Love That Will Lead To Relationship Going To Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is This Relationship Going? What's Your Opinion On This Question? by blackbeau1(f): 1:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
So this convo came up today on a whatsapp group I'm on. I'd like to know your opinion guys. What comes to your mind when a lady asks the question - where is this relationship going? How do you react to the question? And when is the right time to ask the question or should it even be asked?
Re: Where Is This Relationship Going? What's Your Opinion On This Question? by hemartins(m): 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2017
What's creeps to my mind when asked such question?
Stop wasting time, just tell me what you want from the relationship.

How do I react to the question?
Shocked, she's gonna leave me if I don't tell her what she wants to hear.

When is the right time to ask the question?
At the beginning of every relationship.

Should the question be asked?
Absolutely Yes.

6 Likes

Re: Where Is This Relationship Going? What's Your Opinion On This Question? by Oyindidi(f): 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
Tell her it's going southgrin

1 Like

Re: Where Is This Relationship Going? What's Your Opinion On This Question? by Draei: 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2017
Hmmm...

Re: Where Is This Relationship Going? What's Your Opinion On This Question? by Bayajidda1: 1:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
angry
Re: Where Is This Relationship Going? What's Your Opinion On This Question? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
with your face? Or this is about someone else cause if its you, nobody shld have anything serious to do with som1 with your average looks, besides in my experience, only ugly girls ask that question, fine girls always know their place and where the relationship is at

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is This Relationship Going? What's Your Opinion On This Question? by yomi007k(m): 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
When a lady asks such, it means the man has not given assurance for the future by way of words and actions...so she wants to know if she can get off at the next bus stop.
Re: Where Is This Relationship Going? What's Your Opinion On This Question? by Evablizin(f): 1:38pm On Aug 17, 2017
itsJude:
with your face? Or this is about someone else cause if its you, nobody shld have anything serious to do with som1 with your average looks, besides in my experience, only ugly girls ask that question, fine girls always know their place and where the relationship is at
Murder me,in short lemme faint

1 Like

Re: Where Is This Relationship Going? What's Your Opinion On This Question? by Tolubae1(f): 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
itsJude:
grin quit saying stupid things nigga, is not gud for ur health u knw, y take it on d girl is she ur ex? Take a chill pill and reason well ok

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is This Relationship Going? What's Your Opinion On This Question? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
Tolubae1:
grin quit saying stupid things nigga, is not gud for ur health u knw, y take it on d girl is she ur ex? Take a chill pill and reason well ok
wait make i wear uniform smiley
Re: Where Is This Relationship Going? What's Your Opinion On This Question? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
If the relationship was defined from the beginning that question won't have popped up in the first place 'cause you'll both know what's expected of each other. Secondly, there's no right time to ask such a question 'cause anyone would tell you what they want you to hear.

1 Like

Re: Where Is This Relationship Going? What's Your Opinion On This Question? by TheAlternate: 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2017
Tolubae1:
you think because you have bleached away your destiny you can open that dick hole and be talking nonsense abi

Make i scale you for free

Top 200

Bag 1500 plus the superpack indomie inside the bag

Jeans 500 bend down select

Hair 300

Ear rings aboki 150

Slippers its already dead, the sole is already eating away 400

Pant and bra from your dress i know ur grade 500

Your acct balance 8N

Living in that face me i face you compound and you no even shame to pose take picture self

I spit on the face of anyman that looks at your bleached condemned cancer b4 50years skin and ask you out

Abeg get lost be like maggot when wear cloth
Re: Where Is This Relationship Going? What's Your Opinion On This Question? by makydebbie(f): 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
Benita27:
If the relationship was defined from the beginning that question won't have popped up in the first place 'cause you'll both know what's expected of each other. Secondly, there's no right time to ask such a question 'cause anyone would tell you what they want you to hear.
What do you mean by that? Honestly, I don't get.
Re: Where Is This Relationship Going? What's Your Opinion On This Question? by Oyindidi(f): 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
TheAlternate:
you think because you have bleached away your destiny you can open that dick hole and be talking nonsense abi

Make i scale you for free

Top 200

Bag 1500 plus the superpack indomie inside the bag

Jeans 500 bend down select

Hair 300

Ear rings aboki 150

Slippers its already dead, the sole is already eating away 400

Pant and bra from your dress i know ur grade 500

Your acct balance 8N

Living in that face me i face you compound and you no even shame to pose take picture self

I spit on the face of anyman that looks at your bleached condemned cancer b4 50years skin and ask you out

Abeg get lost be like maggot when wear cloth
shocked watin she do you?

1 Like

Re: Where Is This Relationship Going? What's Your Opinion On This Question? by kuuljay(m): 2:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
Annoying one is when you have knotted the third round gasping and she asked that silly question

I be like "wetin dey worry this one"

Re: Where Is This Relationship Going? What's Your Opinion On This Question? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
makydebbie:
What do you mean by that? Honestly, I don't get.
Some people get where their relationship is headed from the onset while some don't. In this case, you won't be asking where it's heading 'cause you know.
Re: Where Is This Relationship Going? What's Your Opinion On This Question? by captainbangz: 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
Borno state. Sambisa forest, to be precise.
Re: Where Is This Relationship Going? What's Your Opinion On This Question? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
If you date someone for 4months and still don't know where the relationship is heading, then you are kidding yourself.
Re: Where Is This Relationship Going? What's Your Opinion On This Question? by makydebbie(f): 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
Benita27:
Some people get where their relationship is headed from the onset while some don't. In this case, you won't be asking where it's heading 'cause you know.
It'll be very difficult to know where a relationship is headed from the onset my dear. Because you really don't know him then, what if you define where the relationship is headed with a woman beater? I think you just have to go with the flow and see what life brings you.

1 Like

Re: Where Is This Relationship Going? What's Your Opinion On This Question? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 17, 2017
makydebbie:
It'll be very difficult to know where a relationship is headed from the onset my dear. Because you really don't know him then, what if you define where the relationship is headed with a woman beater? I think you just have to go with the flow and see what life brings you.
HOW can you be in a relationship with someone you dont know?

1 Like

Re: Where Is This Relationship Going? What's Your Opinion On This Question? by makydebbie(f): 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
HOW can you be in a relationship with someone you dont know?
Do you think people who are married knew all about their spouse at first?
Re: Where Is This Relationship Going? What's Your Opinion On This Question? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
makydebbie:
I understand what you're trying to say. That relationships are unpredictable which is true but I wasn't making reference to that. Take for example, some men propose within months of the relationship, from the beginning they made it known they want something serious that could end in marriage. In this situation the relationship was defined so asking him where it's heading will never cross the mind of the lady here 'cause she knows where it's heading.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is This Relationship Going? What's Your Opinion On This Question? by Horlohlah: 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
All that should have been sorted before venturing into the relationship at all... To me relationship is like a contract, you bring your proposal, I bring my terms and conditions. if it's fine by you, we go ahead... if it's not we go our separate ways. Simple

2 Likes

Re: Where Is This Relationship Going? What's Your Opinion On This Question? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
makydebbie:
Do you think people who are married knew all about their spouse at first?
And this is why there are lots of seperations and marital wahalas everywhere you go. "my point is that, some ladies make the repeated mistakes of agreeing to date a guy they met online or in an occation, a guy you dont even know, knowing fully well that guys and humans in general are pretenders, some will fake being cool just because they want to get in between your legs, this is why as a guy, i advice ladies to date guys that have been friends with them for a long period of time, date a guy that you know his character as a friend, even if its a simple friendship, date a guy that confides in you as a friend, date a guy that supports you and got your back as a friend. "dating a stranger because he is cute or this or that is risky, because you dont even know him.

1 Like

Re: Where Is This Relationship Going? What's Your Opinion On This Question? by makydebbie(f): 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
Benita27:
I understand what you're trying to say. That relationships are unpredictable which is true but I wasn't making reference to that. Take for example, some men propose within months of the relationship, from the beginning they made it known they want something serious that could end in marriage. In this situation the relationship was defined so asking him where it's heading will never cross the mind of the lady here 'cause she knows where it's heading.
Okay dear, I get you now.
Re: Where Is This Relationship Going? What's Your Opinion On This Question? by makydebbie(f): 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
And this is why there are lots of seperations and marital wahalas everywhere you go. "my point is that, some ladies make the repeated mistakes of agreeing to date a guy they met online or in an occation, a guy you dont even know, knowing fully well that guys and humans in general are pretenders, some will fake being cool just because they want to get in between your legs, this is why as a guy, i advice ladies to date guys that have been friends with them for a long period of time, date a guy that you know his character as a friend, even if its a simple friendship, date a guy that confides in you as a friend, date a guy that supports you and got your back as a friend. "dating a stranger because he is cute or this or that is risky, because you dont even know him.
Yea I get you, you've a point. But in this case, I'm not just talking of a stranger. But at the same time, you don't know people overnight.
Re: Where Is This Relationship Going? What's Your Opinion On This Question? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea I get you, you've a point. But in this case, I'm not just talking of a stranger. But at the same time, you don't know people overnight.
True and this is why, when it comes to dating, you cant agree to date a guy you dont really know. its risky.
Re: Where Is This Relationship Going? What's Your Opinion On This Question? by Divay22(f): 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
Rorachy:
If you date someone for 4months and still don't know where the relationship is heading, then you are kidding yourself.
4 months is cool
What will you say about someone dating a guy for 7 here, and she doesn't still know were it heading?,the guy has refuse to say nothing about it
Re: Where Is This Relationship Going? What's Your Opinion On This Question? by makydebbie(f): 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
True and this is why, when it comes to dating, you cant agree to date a guy you dont really know. its risky.
I agree. It's very risky. Most times, you get burned.
Re: Where Is This Relationship Going? What's Your Opinion On This Question? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
Divay22:

4 months is cool
What will you say about someone dating a guy for 7 here, and she doesn't still know were it heading?,the guy has refuse to say nothing about it
I don't know about you but if am dating a guy, I must know where its heading, one way or the other.

You have to smart about it, there are 101 ways you can get him to say something about it.

I don't know you guy but there are tactics you can use to get him to tell you.

1 Like

Re: Where Is This Relationship Going? What's Your Opinion On This Question? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2017
makydebbie:
I agree. It's very risky. Most times, you get burned.
yeah very correct and at times the burning might be life threatening, "To be frank maky, if i really want to get married tomorrow, i see no reason why i should go in search of a lady elsewhere, its like starting all over again from high school when you are already a college graduate, my point is that, one of my close female friends will be my wife.

1 Like

Re: Where Is This Relationship Going? What's Your Opinion On This Question? by makydebbie(f): 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
yeah very correct and at times the burning might be life threatening, "To be frank maky, if i really want to get married tomorrow, i see no reason why i should go in search of a lady elsewhere, its like starting all over again from high school when you are already a college graduate, my point is that, one of my close female friends will be my wife.
That'll be nice, you'll understand yourselves better.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airforce1 Has Gone Viral... Lmao / Nigerian Couple On The Queue As Caterer Serves Them Food On Wedding Day. Photos / Me And My Madam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.