Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,798 members, 7,956,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:26 PM

Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower (4803 Views)

A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding / 60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower / Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2017
pocohantas:
Cute pictures.

...but why is she astonished?
After years of prick administration, was she expecting a burial invitation? See ehn, all these endtime guys, if you test or taste, you must buy it! Because if everybody keeps tasting me like boiled groundnut without buying, I will go home with empty tray angry angry

I am noticing a trend of older brides...nice smiley smiley

Not everyone engages in fornication(some call it pre marital sex).
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by MissRaine69(f): 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
Martin0:
nor worry relax na for ''Efe tower we go do our own''
See you got sense
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh ok ooogrin shinarlaura will give u the best Answer if I like it she will say if I don't she will saygrin
forget it grin
i know u like ukwu
u just dey pretend grin

Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by Martin0(m): 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:

forget it grin
i know u like ukwu
u just dey pretend grin
ahahahahahhaha aaaa na wa ooo I wonder how u take know say I like ukwu?
U don give me any1 b4. Ahahahah aaa lefu I greet ya government ooogrin
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by shinarlaura(f): 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:

load to u?
so u dey tell me say u no gbadu shinalaura back sad
no lie grin

Hahahahaha.

Lefulefu abeg no carry play for legs reach with am for eyes. Shea you wise na. wink
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by shinarlaura(f): 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh ok ooogrin shinarlaura will give u the best Answer if I like it she will say if I don't she will saygrin

Martin me sef know say u like ukwu grin. Abi u want come deny?
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by Martin0(m): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
MissRaine69:

See you got sense
grin I wan carry u go d1 wey dey warry naugrin

Very good place infact we go climb to the top of the tower and I will prove to you say love na up e dey ooogrin
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by Martin0(m): 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
shinarlaura:

hahahahahhahahagrin wait eee for wia ur own ukwu con dey ehgrin
Lefu say me like ur ukwu but I never see the ukwu nagrin
Ok lemme go check dp firstgrin
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahahaha.

Lefulefu abeg no carry play for legs reach with am for eyes. Shea you wise na. wink
i dey educate martin on somethin grin
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by Martin0(m): 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
shinarlaura:

eh eh ve seen it now hmmmmgrin
Well we will go to court let judge the case there coz am blind nowgrin
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
shinarlaura:

i jus tire grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by Martin0(m): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:
You educating me on ''Ukwu studies ''abigrin
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by Martin0(m): 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:

hmmmmgrin hahahahaha aaaaaa la wa ooo wa nagrin
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
Martin0:

You educating me on ''Ukwu studies ''abigrin
yuppers cheesy
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by dacovajnr: 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
shinarlaura:

Laura there's a big fish inside that river on your dp..go and check it out cheesy

Lefulefu,I wan show u something
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by Martin0(m): 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:

yuppers cheesy
hahahahgrin chai ok I believ in practicals ooo theory nor be my thing oogrin
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by Martin0(m): 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:

yuppers cheesy
u do know practicals give the ability to learn faster grin
And those day's our teacher's do give us the equipment to practice and learn withgrin
I hope u bring in such teaching techniquesgrin
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
dacovajnr:
Laura there's a big fish inside that river on your dp..go and check it out cheesy

yowa cheesy
wats popping cheesy
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by dacovajnr: 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:

yowa cheesy
wats popping cheesy
I wan make we anal yse shinarlaura's booty as she go check fish for inside river grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by shinarlaura(f): 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
dacovajnr:

Hahahahaha. Come let me climb on ur back then we go check it together grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by shinarlaura(f): 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
dacovajnr:
I wan make we anal yse shinarlaura's booty as she go check fish for inside river grin cheesy

shocked shocked shocked. Dacovajnr is a bad boy grin grin
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by shinarlaura(f): 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:

No mind Martin. He just dey pretend grin
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
dacovajnr:
I wan make we [b]anal[/b]yse shinarlaura's booty as she go check fish for inside river grin cheesy
omo na me go dey front dey analyse o grin
iyam a very gud judge grin
wat a lovely view dat would be smiley

Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by shinarlaura(f): 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin. Abeg continue to be his teacher. I go volunteer for pay u wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
dacovajnr:
anal koko wetin? grin grin grin
u bad oo grin

Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
shinarlaura:

No mind Martin. He just dey pretend grin
he no want make dem call am bad boy grin grin
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
shinarlaura:

grin grin. Abeg continue to be his teacher. I go volunteer for pay u wink
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by shinarlaura(f): 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:

u bad oo grin

No mind him grin

I know say u no fit accept that kind thing.

Dacovajnr come here
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by shinarlaura(f): 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:

he no want make dem call am bad boy grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by dacovajnr: 3:09pm On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:

u bad oo grin
I said analyse..your mind dey play you grin
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by dacovajnr: 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
shinarlaura:

shocked shocked shocked. Dacovajnr is a bad boy grin grin
Tnx for the compliment,Being bad is my hobby grin..oya goan look @ fish..
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
dacovajnr:
I said analyse..your mind dey play you grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ANALysin of life grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Suck A Lady’s Puxxy Before – What Does It Taste Like? / Priest Caught P@nt Down In Compromising Position With Woman, Video Goes Viral (W / Woman’s Butt Implants Explodes During Rough Sex With Boyfriend [GRAPHIC PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.