Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower (4661 Views)

A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding / 60-Year-Old Kenyan Bride Weds For The First Time To 78-Year-Old Widower / Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2017
pocohantas:
Cute pictures.

...but why is she astonished?
After years of prick administration, was she expecting a burial invitation? See ehn, all these endtime guys, if you test or taste, you must buy it! Because if everybody keeps tasting me like boiled groundnut without buying, I will go home with empty tray angry angry

I am noticing a trend of older brides...nice smiley smiley

Not everyone engages in fornication(some call it pre marital sex).
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by MissRaine69(f): 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
Martin0:
nor worry relax na for ''Efe tower we go do our own''
See you got sense
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh ok ooogrin shinarlaura will give u the best Answer if I like it she will say if I don't she will saygrin
forget it grin
i know u like ukwu
u just dey pretend grin

Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by Martin0(m): 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:

forget it grin
i know u like ukwu
u just dey pretend grin
ahahahahahhaha aaaa na wa ooo I wonder how u take know say I like ukwu?
U don give me any1 b4. Ahahahah aaa lefu I greet ya government ooogrin
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by shinarlaura(f): 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:

load to u?
so u dey tell me say u no gbadu shinalaura back sad
no lie grin

Hahahahaha.

Lefulefu abeg no carry play for legs reach with am for eyes. Shea you wise na. wink
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by shinarlaura(f): 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh ok ooogrin shinarlaura will give u the best Answer if I like it she will say if I don't she will saygrin

Martin me sef know say u like ukwu grin. Abi u want come deny?
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by Martin0(m): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
MissRaine69:

See you got sense
grin I wan carry u go d1 wey dey warry naugrin

Very good place infact we go climb to the top of the tower and I will prove to you say love na up e dey ooogrin
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by Martin0(m): 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
shinarlaura:

hahahahahhahahagrin wait eee for wia ur own ukwu con dey ehgrin
Lefu say me like ur ukwu but I never see the ukwu nagrin
Ok lemme go check dp firstgrin
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahahaha.

Lefulefu abeg no carry play for legs reach with am for eyes. Shea you wise na. wink
i dey educate martin on somethin grin
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by Martin0(m): 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
shinarlaura:

eh eh ve seen it now hmmmmgrin
Well we will go to court let judge the case there coz am blind nowgrin
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 04, 2017
shinarlaura:

i jus tire grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by Martin0(m): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:
You educating me on ''Ukwu studies ''abigrin
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by Martin0(m): 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:

hmmmmgrin hahahahaha aaaaaa la wa ooo wa nagrin
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
Martin0:

You educating me on ''Ukwu studies ''abigrin
yuppers cheesy
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by dacovajnr: 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
shinarlaura:

Laura there's a big fish inside that river on your dp..go and check it out cheesy

Lefulefu,I wan show u something
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by Martin0(m): 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:

yuppers cheesy
hahahahgrin chai ok I believ in practicals ooo theory nor be my thing oogrin
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by Martin0(m): 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:

yuppers cheesy
u do know practicals give the ability to learn faster grin
And those day's our teacher's do give us the equipment to practice and learn withgrin
I hope u bring in such teaching techniquesgrin
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2017
dacovajnr:
Laura there's a big fish inside that river on your dp..go and check it out cheesy

yowa cheesy
wats popping cheesy
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by dacovajnr: 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:

yowa cheesy
wats popping cheesy
I wan make we anal yse shinarlaura's booty as she go check fish for inside river grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by shinarlaura(f): 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
dacovajnr:

Hahahahaha. Come let me climb on ur back then we go check it together grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by shinarlaura(f): 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
dacovajnr:
I wan make we anal yse shinarlaura's booty as she go check fish for inside river grin cheesy

shocked shocked shocked. Dacovajnr is a bad boy grin grin
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by shinarlaura(f): 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:

No mind Martin. He just dey pretend grin
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
dacovajnr:
I wan make we [b]anal[/b]yse shinarlaura's booty as she go check fish for inside river grin cheesy
omo na me go dey front dey analyse o grin
iyam a very gud judge grin
wat a lovely view dat would be smiley

Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by shinarlaura(f): 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin. Abeg continue to be his teacher. I go volunteer for pay u wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
dacovajnr:
anal koko wetin? grin grin grin
u bad oo grin

Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
shinarlaura:

No mind Martin. He just dey pretend grin
he no want make dem call am bad boy grin grin
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
shinarlaura:

grin grin. Abeg continue to be his teacher. I go volunteer for pay u wink
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by shinarlaura(f): 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:

u bad oo grin

No mind him grin

I know say u no fit accept that kind thing.

Dacovajnr come here
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by shinarlaura(f): 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:

he no want make dem call am bad boy grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by dacovajnr: 3:09pm On Aug 04, 2017
lefulefu:

u bad oo grin
I said analyse..your mind dey play you grin
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by dacovajnr: 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
shinarlaura:

shocked shocked shocked. Dacovajnr is a bad boy grin grin
Tnx for the compliment,Being bad is my hobby grin..oya goan look @ fish..
Re: Nigerian Who Proposed To His Kenyan Bride At The Eiffell Tower by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
dacovajnr:
I said analyse..your mind dey play you grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ANALysin of life grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Well Endowed LADY Nearly Killed This Randy Guy While Working On Him(video) / Woman Reveals The Text A Man's Girlfriend Sent To Her When She Sent Him Nudes / Photos Of The American Lady Pregnant For Nigerian Singer, Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.