Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. (2475 Views)

Man Kneels And Waits For His Fiancee To Turn As She Dances, So He Can Propose / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome / Pilot Takes His Fiancee To Pilot Room, Kisses Her In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. by Halo22: 8:19am On Aug 04, 2017
I have dated this lady for over a year now. We had promised ourselves that nothing would break us apart and had put all plans down towards marriage. Though she is domineering and stubborn to some extent, but am sure i can handle her excesses. Low and behold, as we were chatting yesterday, she was telling me that she had issues with the parents concerning marriage. Reason was that a man came for her hand in marriage and she declined the proposal. Now she is yielding to her family pressure., you know women nah. Am confused whether to tell her to reject or accept the man. The truth is that I still have two more years to get very ready for marriage. Please what is your advice?
Re: Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. by Josephjnr(m): 8:20am On Aug 04, 2017
Dey tin no be competition o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. by adaksbullet: 8:22am On Aug 04, 2017
Bus live that beach alones angry angry angry

His fam are not liked u angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:24am On Aug 04, 2017
U just said u re not ready yet,then allow her to marry. When u re ready ,urs will come.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. by IamLovely: 8:25am On Aug 04, 2017
wow wow wow wow wow

ambulance is coming clear road people..

Oga let her go, yours is on her way..
Age is not on her side i guess..

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. by ipobarecriminals: 8:27am On Aug 04, 2017
cool angry grin cool sad cool sad cool U need a good mechanic /bricklayer to give u resounding slap,the type wey go reset ur faulty back to normal.The handwriting is on the wall yet u are forcing urself on her.What do u understand by love?Listen up,she make up that story, leave her b4 God leave u.But if u think u have strong head,just make sure u rent flat not baba Faith face me I face u civilian barrack, otherwise, u'll see HELL

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. by Halo22: 8:28am On Aug 04, 2017
adaksbullet:

Please she is not a bitch. she is a very caring and adorable young lady.
Re: Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. by Halo22: 8:30am On Aug 04, 2017
IamLovely:
wow wow wow wow wow

ambulance is coming clear road people..

Oga let her go, yours is on her way.. Age is not on her side i guess..
Well she is not that aged, just 25..
Re: Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. by adaksbullet: 8:31am On Aug 04, 2017
Halo22:
while are now asked us for advised? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. by IamLovely: 8:41am On Aug 04, 2017
Halo22:
Well she is not that aged, just 25..

25 just....
So u want her to be 35 abi.. Oga leave her alone biko.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:45am On Aug 04, 2017
If she accepts to be with another man then she wasn't your woman from the start.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. by Amberon11: 9:03am On Aug 04, 2017
You're not even serious.
Re: Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. by xendra: 9:19am On Aug 04, 2017
Halo22:
don't blame him, he has only been with bitches never a real woman hence the only advice he could offer.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. by yomi007k(m): 9:24am On Aug 04, 2017
grin

This ds same sh.it my ex n her family said 4 years ago....up till now she neva marry as I dumped her off.

I beg free her.....she needs marriage more dan u do.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. by wristbangle: 9:36am On Aug 04, 2017
She is at cross road here which could be due to fear of the unknown. How are you so sure that in the next two years, you will eventually walk down the aisle with her? She might also be thinking waiting is dangerous considering a serious man is urgently seeking her hand in marriage.

Between, it's funny to me that the man walked into her parents house to seek her hands for marriage which means already she has a plan B in case you fail to live up to her expectation.

Bro if you are financially stable, why can't you speed up the time to get settle with her and if are not comfortable with your current financial status and she is pushing to settle with the other guy, let her go. You may nurse the pains for some time but you will be fine later.

It is not the end of the world. You will meet a better lady.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. by ikp120(m): 9:40am On Aug 04, 2017
Let her go.

You are even managing the girl. A woman is not supposed to be domineering and stubborn. Use your head and break up that nonsense. You will end up fighting with her if you don't. These are the small small signs that lead to domestic violence which we overlook until she goes ballistic on you and you also go on her, and they call you a wife beater not knowing that she started it.

As for all those promises, all na wash. Absolute wash!

As for the man wey dey go through her parents to marry her, he's a typical idiot! Why not face the girl instead of using something to tie her hands?

Leave that girl alone! The signs are all there.
Re: Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. by Halo22: 9:41am On Aug 04, 2017
wristbangle:
She is at cross road here which could be due to fear of the unknown. How are you so sure that in the next two years, you will eventually walk down the aisle with her? She might also be thinking waiting is dangerous considering a serious man is urgently seeking her hand in marriage.

Between, it's funny to me that the man walked into her parents house to seek her hands for marriage which means already she has a plan B in case you fail to live up to her expectation.

Bro if you are financially stable, why can't you speed up the time to get settle with her and if are not comfortable with your current financial status and she is pushing to settle with the other guy, let her go. You may nurse the pains for some time but you will be fine later.

Thanks a lot wristbangle. The fact is that her mother wants her to jump into marriage at all cost just because she is her first daughter.
Re: Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. by Sheila5535(f): 9:43am On Aug 04, 2017
Please leave her alone to marry if you aren't ready..after 2years now you will look for another excuse ..there a lot of single girls........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. by Young03(m): 9:44am On Aug 04, 2017
common sense no dey ur brain
Re: Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 04, 2017
Please let her marry, these days women don't wait for men cos you guys are very unpredictably so allow her to marry.

At 25 she should be married...

What if you find another woman in the next two years? and don't marry her, her wait will be in vain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. by wristbangle: 9:52am On Aug 04, 2017
Halo22:
Thanks a lot wristbngle. The fact is that her mother wants her to jump into marriage at all cost just because she is her first daughter.

I don't blame the mother entirely for pushing her daughter to marry early due to societal pressure when the daughter is ageing and also the man in question maybe financially comfortable to the family taste.

Let her make the decision, don't force her anymore. Best bet is by urgently start aborting the mission of love you have for her in your mind.

No die because of woman matter baba, u go see another lady when u don ready.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. by Anfieldboss: 9:53am On Aug 04, 2017
Halo22:
Thanks a lot wristbangle. The fact is that her mother wants her to jump into marriage at all cost just because she is her first daughter.

Bro go with wristangle advice. Don't jump into marriage if you're not financially stable. If she is meant to be your wife, she will wait. If she chooses to go, you'll meet somebody better.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 04, 2017
Dear op, why are you so scared this much to loose a lady? If only you people can so much care not to loose God and His spirit(Holy spirit) this much there'd be no more stories like this i swear.. Don't you get it you don't have to strive about a lady leaving you or not.. He'd bring your wife who you can't but love in return and everything would just go smoothly and you'd be happy ever after..

You are not even mindful about not loosing your life.. I don't know whatever you are before you start telling me you are one mumu athiest.. Before you'd start telling me how albert einstein proves every man must die.

All i'm trying to say is, let God sort out your life for you please and stop trying. Thanks, don't care wether she would leave or not, care wether God is in control of your life and stop striving for things He has already provided.
Re: Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. by Anfieldboss: 9:55am On Aug 04, 2017
Rorachy:
Please let her marry, these days women don't wait for men cos you guys are very unpredictably so allow her to marry.

At 25 she should be married

What if you find another woman in the next two years? and don't marry her, her wait will be in vain.

How old are you? Are you married wink
Re: Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 04, 2017
let her go
Re: Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. by ochobaba(m): 9:58am On Aug 04, 2017
My brother don't be selfish
Call her and wish her well
Infact, be the chief-organiser of her wedding plan
Besides she's not yet your fiancee,
Re: Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. by marvin902(m): 10:22am On Aug 04, 2017
dude if your not ready let her go..
don't tie her down...
any girl i date i always give them this commandment ..
if you see a guy ready to spend hes life with you when you know am far from ready go i will give you my blessings undecided undecided undecided
Re: Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 04, 2017
Anfieldboss:

How old are you? Are you married wink
No am not.
Re: Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:31am On Aug 04, 2017
marvin902:
dude if your not ready let her go..
don't tie her down...
any girl i date i always give them this commandment ..
if you see a guy ready to spend hes life with you when you know am far from ready go i will give you my blessings undecided undecided undecided
Lol,u dey give them ur blessings as their father or chief boyfriend?.
Re: Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. by Halo22: 11:33am On Aug 04, 2017
Thanks dudes, you have rekindled my joy and emotion.
Re: Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. by migeoart(f): 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
adaksbullet:

??
Re: Please Help, Am About To Lose My Fiancee To Another Man. by Jaqenhghar: 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
wristbangle:

This one no be fear of any unknown. Her mind is made up. She had that guy all along forget it. This is the 21st century. who still forces girls to get married to who they dont like?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Breast is For Men / I Think I'm Lonely / Shock As Twins In South Africa Marry Same Woman (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.