Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

I Think I'm Lonely - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I'm Lonely (2467 Views)

Please Help Me! I Think I'm Getting Attracted To Bad boys (photos) / I Don't Think I'm Gonna Get Married. Honestly. / I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I'm Lonely by XXXwhistleblowe(m): 8:25am On Feb 26, 2018
Gone at the days when it was easy to have long conversations and all, phone calls is going extinct. My phone only rings when my mom and dad calls to check up on me or when my so called friends needs me. The world is busy and I'm afraid I can't keep up.
Scrolling through my whatsapp feeds, some are clubbing, others preaching. But still no messages. I initiate a chat and it goes thus
Me: hi
Friend: sup
Me: I'm good
Me;you
Friend: same here

And that's the end.

I always feel empty most times.
My girlfriend has been giving me attitude because I'm yet to get a job 2 months after service. She rubs it in my face that other guys are willingly providing for her.
The love has become toxic and I know I should gave her space but I keep running back to her and she keeps being flippant with her words.
I want to be busy, I'm trying to be busy but opportunities aren't forthcoming.
The only person who shows me care is mY mum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I'm Lonely by livebynite: 8:26am On Feb 26, 2018
Bro focus on positive things drink garri three times a day like I do and stay sharp..

There's nothing like a cup of. Garri with iced water and coconut with groundnut on the side
Re: I Think I'm Lonely by whitebeard(m): 8:27am On Feb 26, 2018
U need to explore grin like stop being mature, it time to be crazy...!

Pls.I am not saying u should smoke and drink ur life out. Nope.
Re: I Think I'm Lonely by XXXwhistleblowe(m): 8:29am On Feb 26, 2018
whitebeard:
U need to explore grin like stop being mature, it time to be crazy...!

Pls.I am not saying u should smoke and drink ur life out. Nope.

You need money to explore
Re: I Think I'm Lonely by kissenger: 8:33am On Feb 26, 2018
change career route maybe. you dont necesssarily have to practice what you studied in school. pple are been paid 30k a month to manage social media handles of companies. imagine you have 3-4 handles your are managing. thats a huge income bro. stay positive https:///rBi5wX
Re: I Think I'm Lonely by XhosaNostra(f): 8:38am On Feb 26, 2018
It'll get better, hopefully.

Pay very close attention to the people around you & how they treat you, that way you'll know who to axe when life starts looking up for you. That girlfriend of yours would be the 1st one on my shìtlist. In fact, I'd drop her now if I were you. You don't need the extra aggravation while you're still trying to lift yourself out of your current situation.

I can relate so much to the loneliness. Mine is chronic though. Find some things to do to fill up the void. Come online & have a laugh. Soon you won't feel as isolated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I'm Lonely by XXXwhistleblowe(m): 8:42am On Feb 26, 2018
kissenger:
change career route maybe. you dont necesssarily have to practice what you studied in school. pple are been paid 30k a month to manage social media handles of companies. imagine you have 3-4 handles your are managing. thats a huge income bro. stay positive https:///rBi5wX

I'm trying to, I even want to delve into digital marketing too.
Re: I Think I'm Lonely by vezi4real: 9:29am On Feb 26, 2018
Guy forget that babe and concentrate on getting something meaningful to do. Its just the way is. when u don't have, the ones you call your own will disappear. Get a job and watch things fall in place.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Lonely by mikejj(m): 9:36am On Feb 26, 2018
grin the world is changing bro..change with it.
Re: I Think I'm Lonely by mikejj(m): 9:37am On Feb 26, 2018
grin the world is changing bro..change with it
Re: I Think I'm Lonely by XXXwhistleblowe(m): 9:45am On Feb 26, 2018
vezi4real:
Guy forget that babe and concentrate on getting something meaningful to do. Its just the way is. when u don't have, the ones you call your own will disappear. Get a job and watch things fall in place.

Thank you bro, I just get tired that the world has become too materialistic. I appreciate this
Re: I Think I'm Lonely by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 26, 2018
I am/was in your situation too. So I can relate. But this is what I did to help myself.

Since there are no jobs forthcoming, try and learn a handwork, at least it will engage you. You will meet new people through it and your happiness will return.

4 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Lonely by Perfectnumber6(m): 11:17am On Feb 26, 2018
XXXwhistleblowe:
Gone at the days when it was easy to have long conversations and all, phone calls is going extinct. My phone only rings when my mom and dad calls to check up on me or when my so called friends needs me. The world is busy and I'm afraid I can't keep up.
Scrolling through my whatsapp feeds, some are clubbing, others preaching. But still no messages. I initiate a chat and it goes thus
Me;you

And that's the end.

My girlfriend has been giving me attitude because I'm yet to get a job 2 months after service. She rubs it in my face that other guys are willingly providing for her.
The love has become toxic and I know I should gave her space but I keep running back to her and she keeps being flippant with her words.

Bro listen to me, nobody wants to be part of your struggle okay, but everybody wants to be part of your success. Was once in your shoes before, that even a close relative told me to go and die if I am tired of life. Friends deserted me. Girls were playing with me. But look at me today I kept my head up got a job in the factory where I would work for long hours and get payed 7k a month, then I saw that the job was too difficult I had to quit and got a job as a Potter in a hotel, there I was able to save money and do some other menial jobs, bro today am a man I have my own car that I gave to my brother to be working for me, and I can say life is easy now a bit. So keep your head up bro. If you can get any job that is not difficult go ahead and get it okay you would meet people and before you know it life would be so meaningful for you. Blessings bro.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think I'm Lonely by Lipslikecandy11(m): 11:20am On Feb 26, 2018
livebynite:
Bro focus on positive things drink garri three times a day like I do and stay sharp..

There's nothing like a cup of. Garri with iced water and coconut with groundnut on the side

Atleast make un encourage am now... Please..!!! Dude its always like dat... Don't expect much from people cause at the end u might get hurt at dere actions..!!!

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Lonely by Lipslikecandy11(m): 11:22am On Feb 26, 2018
Uh
Perfectnumber6:
Bro listen to me, nobody wants to be part of your struggle okay, but everybody wants to be part of your success. Was once in your shoes before, that even a close relative told me to go and die if I am tired of life. Friends deserted me. Girls were playing with me. But look at me today I kept my head up got a job in the factory where I would work for long hours and get payed 7k a month, then I saw that the job was too difficult I had to quit and got a job as a Potter in a hotel, there I was able to save money and do some other menial jobs, bro today am a man I have my own car that I gave to my brother to be working for me, and I can say life is easy now a bit. So keep your head up bro. If you can get any job that is not difficult go ahead and get it okay you would meet people and before you know it life would be so meaningful for you. Blessings bro.

Bless up bro for your words... Am sure this will help him a great deal..!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Lonely by livebynite: 11:31am On Feb 26, 2018
Lipslikecandy11:

Atleast make un encourage am now... Please..!!! Dude its always like dat... Don't expect much from people cause at the end u might get hurt at dere actions..!!!

That's why I recommended ijebu garri with iced water and coconut..talk about soul food.
It cures depression
Re: I Think I'm Lonely by deewhydoski(m): 11:37am On Feb 26, 2018
That is how my gf started showing attitude when I couldn't get a job 5 months after my nysc....I just help her in breaking the relationship....but thank God today I finally got my dream job

2 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Lonely by XXXwhistleblowe(m): 11:54am On Feb 26, 2018
Perfectnumber6:

Thank you. This made me feel better a bit. Even though moving on seems impossible.
Re: I Think I'm Lonely by Perfectnumber6(m): 11:55am On Feb 26, 2018
XXXwhistleblowe:

Thank you. This made me feel better a bit. Even though moving on seems impossible.
You welcome bro.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Lonely by Lipslikecandy11(m): 12:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
livebynite:

That's why I recommended ijebu garri with iced water and coconut..talk about soul food.
It cures depression

So this is ur own method of curing depression... PATHETIC..!!!
Re: I Think I'm Lonely by livebynite: 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lipslikecandy11:

So this is ur own method of curing depression... PATHETIC..!!!
you know it's not forced down anyone's throat abi? undecided
Or is it the gala and pure water you drink that helps with your own depression? undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Think I'm Lonely by lycannightwolf: 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
Bro, when you don't have money, everybody tends to desert you..sometimes its only your Mum that would be standing for you...

Things will be better soon..keep your eyes up and fixed....

try not staying indoors oooo..depression will set in.

stay strong...money will come and girls will be fighting over you.....

STAY STRONG

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I'm Lonely by roarik(f): 3:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
sorry bro...reasons y is gud to have handwork..unemployment is too much...someone like me,i learnt baking and i am into also photography(standard photography)..also a student.dnt be depressed, better job is coming ur way.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Lonely by XXXwhistleblowe(m): 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
roarik:
sorry bro...reasons y is gud to have handwork..unemployment is too much...someone like me,i learnt baking and i am into also photography(standard photography)..also a student.dnt be depressed, better job is coming ur way.

I have received more love and encouragement from strangers on this page than from my so-called friends. I guess it all goes down to one thing. No one wants to struggle with you, but if I eventually struggle alone and things work out. How am I supposed to embrace these same set of people that deserted me. How am I to believe any one genuinely cares? I'm on the brink of losing my humanity.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Lonely by roarik(f): 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
XXXwhistleblowe:

I have received more love and encouragement from strangers on this page than from my so-called friends. I guess it all goes down to one thing. No one wants to struggle with you, but if I eventually struggle alone and things work out. How am I supposed to embrace these same set of people that deserted me. How am I to believe any one genuinely cares? I'm on the brink of losing my humanity.
get d job and money first den everything else follows,ur friends and bae ll definitely show up wen u get d bar....u dnt need to desert dem,u can only give a distance.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Lonely by IBBG(m): 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
livebynite:

hehehehehehehe. Nairaland una no go kee person

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Lonely by XXXwhistleblowe(m): 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
roarik:
get d job and money first den everything else follows,ur friends and bae ll definitely show up wen u get d bar....u dnt need to desert dem,u can only give a distance.

Thank you all.
Re: I Think I'm Lonely by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
XXXwhistleblowe:
Me;you

And that's the end.

Its possible your gf could be showing you tough love, but let me brace your mind it gets harder, I rarely chat much with friends and there was a time id chat with everyone at this age, those things have left me. Right now just focus 2 months of unemployment after service is the norms. I don't want to recall the time I printed my CV and moved from company to company dropping my resume. I even trekked,it just takes one day for your story to change, will you prove people wrong or right ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think I'm Lonely by Mandrake007(m): 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
I understand you bro,I've been like alone forever,never had a gf really or felt what true love really is,I'm socially awkward I don't have many friends,my social meida handles are drier than the Sahara desert and I hardly go out to socialize or have interactions with people,it bothered me because my life became miserable as my parents took notice of my loneliness. I hardly get phone calls from anyone except my parents,during festive seasons I get nothing from anyone except from my family,during my birthdays only about 4 or 5 friends send me wishes even though I send a ton to others on their anniversaries I guess you don't always get what you give,i know it may sound like I'm a stuck up person who decided to cut ties with everyone and expect to get the love I don't give but NO it became evident most of the peeps around me only were after what they could benefit from me,it made me depressed but every time I tried to fit in like make friends or ask girls out it always backfired then I thought to myself maybe you're just better of alone maybe this is your destiny,so I stopped bothering myself and ever since I accepted the fact that I'm a loner I stopped expecting things from people and life's been easier,self acceptance is key bro..

3 Likes

Re: I Think I'm Lonely by XXXwhistleblowe(m): 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
pcguru1:

Its possible your gf could be showing you tough love, but let me brace your mind it gets harder, I rarely chat much with friends and there was a time id chat with everyone at this age, those things have left me. Right now just focus 2 months of unemployment after service is the norms. I don't want to recall the time I printed my CV and moved from company to company dropping my resume. I even trekked,it just takes one day for your story to change, will you prove people wrong or right ?

I appreciate this, I'm grateful. Honestly

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm Lonely by XXXwhistleblowe(m): 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
Mandrake007:
I understand you bro,I've been like alone forever,never had a gf really or felt what true love really is,I'm socially awkward I don't have many friends,my social meida handles are drier than the Sahara desert and I hardly go out to socialize or have interactions with people,it bothered me because my life became miserable as my parents took notice of my loneliness. I hardly get phone calls from anyone except my parents,during festive seasons I get nothing from anyone except from my family,during my birthdays only about 4 or 5 friends send me wishes even though I send a ton to others on their anniversaries I guess you don't always get what you give,i know it may sound like I'm a stuck up person who decided to cut ties with everyone and expect to get the love I don't give but NO it became evident most of the peeps around me only were after what they could benefit from me,it made me depressed but every time I tried to fit in like make friends or ask girls out it always backfired then I thought to myself maybe you're just better of alone maybe this is your destiny,so I stopped bothering myself and ever since I accepted the fact that I'm a loner I stopped expecting things from people and life's been easier,self acceptance is key bro..

How has the journey been since you accepted yourself?
Re: I Think I'm Lonely by Mandrake007(m): 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
XXXwhistleblowe:

How has the journey been since you accepted yourself?
it's been alot easier I've taken the burden of undue pressure of socialization off my shoulders,no stress just peace and tranquility although I've alienated myself it don't mean I've totally cut people of nah,still have casual convos once in a while but I'm self sufficient and independent I know don't have to seek others approval and validation so it's been peaceful but I don't think it's everyone who's capable of maintaining this lifestyle cos from the outside it looks pretty depressing but it's the peace on the inside that matters so being alone is not for the feint hearted I wouldn't recommend it no matter how much I love being alone but as humans we need lone times from time to time.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Child Sex Dolls Hit The Market Amidst Widespread Criticisms / My Sexy Photo � / My Boyfriend's Birthday Is On The 1st What Should I Buy For Him ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.