Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian (34679 Views)

How To Calculate Your New Salary Based On New National Minimum Wage: Photo / CONHESS Salary Breakdown In Federal Government Hospitals / NSCDC New Salary Scale Structure (updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by hearklerb(m): 7:15am On Aug 05, 2017
Story for d gods Olamide's voice
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by emelda86(f): 7:16am On Aug 05, 2017
Wa
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by ObaKlaz: 7:16am On Aug 05, 2017
Lazy Nigerians rushing to follow Neymar on IG. They be be like...
"Who knows, he might do giveaways!" cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by lenghtinny(m): 7:16am On Aug 05, 2017
This idiot is trying so hard to be funny... Who told that fool that Neymar is proud angry
Infact as a barca fan, I'm annoyed that the stupid management at Barcelona let him go just like that
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by massinola(m): 7:16am On Aug 05, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
Bastard.. Who told you Barcelona are counting their loss?? don't worry, we are counting your stupidity for you . You sabi play ball?? He must be a Fat and lazy Yoruba boy, this is their attitude. they think book is everything
K
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by yaqq: 7:16am On Aug 05, 2017
Barcelona counting their loss? after selling him 3tyms the amount they bought him? abeg resign
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by roqrules04(m): 7:18am On Aug 05, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
Bastard.. Who told you Barcelona are counting their loss?? don't worry, we are counting your stupidity for you . You sabi play ball?? He must be a Fat and lazy Yoruba boy, this is their attitude. they think book is everything

Barca fan spotted
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by Biggty(m): 7:18am On Aug 05, 2017
Bimpe29:
Reactions continue to trail Neymar’s €222m move from Barcelona to Paris Saint-Germain, and a Nigerian has issued a hilarious warning to his employer.

The Nigerian, Ayodimeji Badejoko, in a Facebook post, highlighted his qualities, which he noted far supersede the 25-year-old Brazillian’s, before concluding with “Do the needful before you start counting your loss like Barcelona FC.”

He wrote

Dear employer,
Shame on you.
Have you seen #Neymar new salary breakdown?
He is a community primary school dropout but I am a graduate,
He can’t communicate in English but my communication skills are great assets,
He exhibits extreme pride but I am humble & meek,
He is rebellious and could be violent at workplace but I am very jovial and a team player.
He is Neymar Jnr but I am a first born.
With all these bad traits, he still got a new pay package.
I have better qualities than #Neymar
Do the needful before you start counting your loss like BarcelonaFC.
Yours faithfully,
#ayoSpecie
What other talent do you have aside being a graduate?? Besides can you play football?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by Phi001(m): 7:19am On Aug 05, 2017
lenghtinny:
Not funny... Who told that fool that Neymar is proud angry
Infact as a barca fan, I'm annoyed that the stupid management at Barcelona let him go just like that
Barcelona didn't let him go, PSG forced a move...
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by roqrules04(m): 7:19am On Aug 05, 2017
Barcelona made huge profit from him
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by LordKO(m): 7:20am On Aug 05, 2017
OP is a typical conceited person; for every conceited person he's better than any other person. Unapologetically and literally, I say you don't have better qualities than Neymar as you have erroneously claimed. My reasons are:

You may possess higher academic certificates than he does but you aren't more educated than he's. This is so because while his own choice and line of education has taken him to the zenith of his career - which is a sign that he understand what he does - yours has not made you a better person because you know everything but understand nothing. . . You're a typical articulate incompetent.

Secondly, he's not a traitor, yes his action didn't amount to treachery instead he knows how not to give in to servility - that showed courage on his part. As for you, you mistake servility for loyalty; well all the servile people I know are hypocritically disingenuous.

Thirdly, you may be better than him in English since its not his lingua franca, but don't forget also that he'll best you in Portuguese which is his lingua franca.

On the other hand, yes he's stubborn and guess what; stubbornness isn't a negative attitude rather it's a sign of self-will - only honest people possesses and exhibits self-will.

In summary, Neymar is an asset with global clout which you aren't.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by KendrickAyomide: 7:20am On Aug 05, 2017
roqrules04:

Barca fan spotted
Lmao, no be lie bros .. the talk just vex me

1 Like

Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by Phi001(m): 7:20am On Aug 05, 2017
Bimpe29:
Reactions continue to trail Neymar’s €222m move from Barcelona to Paris Saint-Germain, and a Nigerian has issued a hilarious warning to his employer.

The Nigerian, Ayodimeji Badejoko, in a Facebook post, highlighted his qualities, which he noted far supersede the 25-year-old Brazillian’s, before concluding with “Do the needful before you start counting your loss like Barcelona FC.”

He wrote

Dear employer,
Shame on you.
He is rebellious and could be violent at workplace but I am very jovial and a team player.
Do the needful before you start counting your loss like Barcelona FC.
Yours faithfully,
#ayoSpecie
PSG paid Barca 218m euros, how much will your new employer pay your old employer?
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by femi4: 7:22am On Aug 05, 2017
akeeen:
He's not even the highest paid footballer..
he is
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by donogaga(m): 7:23am On Aug 05, 2017
When it comes to employer and employee, it's all about conflict of interest.

The overall interest of the employer is to make more more more and MORE profits. Most of them don't bother about how much your take home pay is. They will always prefer to overuse you to achieve their target.

Most employers don't show understanding as regards remunerations of employees.

"Understanding".... Is employer trying to put himself in the employees shoes, even if it doesn't fits....
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by jaytime(m): 7:24am On Aug 05, 2017
If becomes an employer so that he can pay people the Neyma's wage or even starts by paying himself na crime?
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by Koolking(m): 7:26am On Aug 05, 2017
KendrickAyomide:

Yes, Barcelona is counting their loss. Neymar was one of most important players in the team. Barca is considering legal action against PSG for flouting UEFA fairplay policy. Above all, Neymar exit is a loss to Barca irrespective of the amount he was bought
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by Richy4(m): 7:26am On Aug 05, 2017
That pay package. is just every man's dream... Juat for chasing an object for 90mins
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by KendrickAyomide: 7:28am On Aug 05, 2017
Koolking:

Yes, Barcelona is counting their loss. Neymar was one of most important players in the team. Barca is considering legal action against PSG for flouting UEFA fairplay policy. Above all, Neymar exit is a loss to Barca irrespective of the amount he was bought
Lmao, neymar is not the first big player to leave Barcelona. We still stand strong
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by Idango(m): 7:30am On Aug 05, 2017
My friend, Neymar does not need English to communicate, he was playing in a Spanish speaking country, now going to a French speaking country and he is from Brazil a Portuguese speaking. So what does he need English for ?

1 Like

Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by davoremix(m): 7:33am On Aug 05, 2017
The pressure a young man is under these days to be rich, pressure from family, females and society is enormous.
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by pappy4real(m): 7:34am On Aug 05, 2017
KendrickAyomide:

my instinct tells me u live in Lagos. u bloody ingrate. u feed off d yorubas yet u show so much bigotry towards them. I wonder y fools like u can't just express urselves without tribal sentiments.
yet idiots like u will travel out n be screaming ur racially abused
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 05, 2017
go and chop your first born grin grin grin grin
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by Agimor(m): 7:35am On Aug 05, 2017
Nice concept. But hope non of your employer is on your Facebook list, cause you may receive your eviction letter by Monday. grin grin angry
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by slam7000(m): 7:35am On Aug 05, 2017
Bimpe29:

He wrote

Dear employer,
Shame on you.
Yours faithfully,
#ayoSpecie

Neymar does not need to be a graduate to be effective in his workplace.

He might not be fluent in English but he is in Portuguese. You don't understand Portuguese, do you?

Neymar exhibits confidence not pride. You are not humble and meek otherwise you wouldn't be writing this. You are jealous.

Neymar need aggression and appropriate degree of rebellion to execute his job.

He is Neymar jnr, he is also first born. Neymar snr is his dad.

You do not have better qualities than him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by KendrickAyomide: 7:35am On Aug 05, 2017
pappy4real:

my instinct tells me u live in Lagos. u bloody ingrate. u feed off d yorubas yet u show so much bigotry towards them. I wonder y fools like u can't just express urselves without tribal sentiments.
yet idiots like u will travel out n be screaming ur racially abused
i live in Benin bro !! e pain am LMAO
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by peace19: 7:36am On Aug 05, 2017
Rich Nigga
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by Agimor(m): 7:36am On Aug 05, 2017
slam7000:

Neymar does not need to be a graduate to be effective in his workplace.

He might not be fluent in English but he is in Portuguese. You don't understand Portuguese, do you?

Neymar exhibits confidence not pride. You are not humble and meek otherwise you wouldn't be writing this. You are jealous.

Beymar need aggression and appropriate degree of rebellion to execute his job.

He is Neymar jnr, he is also first born. Neymar snr is his dad.

You do not have better qualities than him.
Why are you personalising it? Taking panadol on another man's headache.
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by mikejj(m): 7:37am On Aug 05, 2017
grin paparazzi follow you.
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by loomer: 7:37am On Aug 05, 2017
massinola:
His name is Neymar, meaning Mars. One of the 9 planets of the earth and interestingly, the only planet that supports life after earth. So you see? What could your own name mean? Name de follow person. This one wey Bad de attached to your name so

Just keep quiet and have fun
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by Willie2015: 7:56am On Aug 05, 2017
Bimpe29:

He wrote

Dear employer,
Shame on you.
Yours faithfully,
#ayoSpecie

This is the hard fact about life, the summary is in the below statement in Ecc 9 :11

I have observed something else under the sun.
The fastest runner doesn't always win the race,
and the strongest warrior doesn't always win the battle.
The wise sometimes go hungry,
and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy.
And those who are educated don't always lead successful lives.
It is all decided by chance, by being in the right place at the right time.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria / Should I Stay With My Job Or Go With This New Job? / Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.