Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian (34680 Views)

How To Calculate Your New Salary Based On New National Minimum Wage: Photo / CONHESS Salary Breakdown In Federal Government Hospitals / NSCDC New Salary Scale Structure (updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by lexy2014: 7:58am On Aug 05, 2017
lekanation:
I wonder if Neymar is going to play as right back, left back, defensive midfielder, striker and winger at the same time. I'd rather pay 100m for Hazard
d guy must score @ least 80 goals this season

1 Like

Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 05, 2017
Jalubarika:
Life is so so Unfair
How would only one Person be earning #247 Milli in a week.
This is the Annual Salary of the whole organisation I work with in a year.
My children must kick the round leather ball ,both Male and Female
Such opportunity doesn't work out here if you can't sponsor yourself.
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by gnykelly(m): 8:00am On Aug 05, 2017
Jalubarika:
Life is so so Unfair
How would only one Person be earning #247 Milli in a week.
This is the Annual Salary of the whole organisation I work with in a year.
My children must kick the round leather ball ,both Male and Female

football maybe saturated before your children gets there. that is what happened to education

2 Likes

Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by juman(m): 8:04am On Aug 05, 2017
The deal was primarily political step by the club owner.
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by akeeen(m): 8:11am On Aug 05, 2017
femi4:
he is
Carlos tevez is the highest paid player..

GOOGLE is your friend

1. Carlos Tevez (Shanghai Shenua) £615,000-per-week2. Neymar Jnr. (Paris Saint-Germain) £515,000-per-week3. Lionel Messi (Barcelona) £500,000-per-week4. Oscar (Shanghai SIPG) £400,000-per-week5. Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid) £365,000-per-week6. Gareth Bale (Real Madrid) £350,000-per-week7. Hulk (Shanghai SIPG) £320,000-per-week8. Paul Pogba (Manchester United) £290,000-per-week9. Graziano Pelle (Shandong Luneng) £290,000-per-week10. Wayne Rooney (Everton) £260,000-per-week

1 Like

Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by lekanation(m): 8:13am On Aug 05, 2017
lexy2014:
d guy must score @ least 80 goals this season
more than 80goals at least 107
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by LordOfNaira: 8:21am On Aug 05, 2017
Bimpe29:
Reactions continue to trail Neymar’s €222m move from Barcelona to Paris Saint-Germain, and a Nigerian has issued a hilarious warning to his employer.

The Nigerian, Ayodimeji Badejoko, in a Facebook post, highlighted his qualities, which he noted far supersede the 25-year-old Brazillian’s, before concluding with “Do the needful before you start counting your loss like Barcelona FC.”

He wrote

Dear employer,
Shame on you.
Have you seen #Neymar new salary breakdown?
He is a community primary school dropout but I am a graduate,
He can’t communicate in English but my communication skills are great assets,
He exhibits extreme pride but I am humble & meek,
He is rebellious and could be violent at workplace but I am very jovial and a team player.
He is Neymar Jnr but I am a first born.
With all these bad traits, he still got a new pay package.
I have better qualities than #Neymar
Do the needful before you start counting your loss like BarcelonaFC.
Yours faithfully,
#ayoSpecie

I disagree with you about English. Neymar is from Brazil and the official language of Brazil is portuguese. I am sure he has better communication skills than you when it comes to portuguese.
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by romzyxy(m): 8:30am On Aug 05, 2017
Integrityfarms:
Time and chance happens to them all. No need questioning any employer. Try to be an employer in your little way. Just like I did as a farmer

Nice one
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by bonnyhope: 8:43am On Aug 05, 2017
speakin english is not a skill or talent and so not a gurante for a better life, check countries like Germany, Japan etc, dey r not fluent in english.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by Heavance(m): 8:43am On Aug 05, 2017
We always get it wrong, whenever we ask south Americans why they don't communicate in English.......
we should always try to realise why we have English as our official language, and why they (Brazilians) have Portuguese as their official language, before selling us off ignorantly.
That was how some ignorant youths were arguing blindly, why Messi (whose country's official language is Spanish) didn't speak English at FIFA gala award, and we have many of our northern people, who can't even speak jack in English.

1 Like

Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 05, 2017
Biggty:
What other talent do you have aside being a graduate?? Besides can you play football?

As if being a graduate is a talent to begin with.

Everybody can be a graduate so plsssss
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by DBossNG(m): 8:59am On Aug 05, 2017
massinola:
His name is Neymar, meaning Mars. One of the 9 planets of the earth and interestingly, the only planet that supports life after earth. So you see? What could your own name mean? Name de follow person. This one wey Bad de attached to your name so

Lol.... Laff wan kill me here oo
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by Onedibe1: 9:02am On Aug 05, 2017
lekanation:
I wonder if Neymar is going to play as right back, left back, defensive midfielder, striker and winger at the same time. I'd rather pay 100m for Hazard

I wonder which planet u came frm
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 05, 2017
As for me everybody should stop dissing my future husband, Neymar.

They'll probably do worse for less money soooo, cut him some slack
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by lekanation(m): 9:09am On Aug 05, 2017
Onedibe1:

I wonder which planet u came frm
does coming from another planet have anything to do with what I wrote

Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by Ranchhoddas: 9:43am On Aug 05, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Dear Employee

Neymar is a top footballer, one of the best in the world and has garnered a lot of fans, many of which are willing to buy the next sheet he drops in the closet; he's irreplaceable in his club which gives him enough leverage to negotiate a better salary or even move to other clubs that are offering him better salary

you however are being overpaid by us as 17 guys approached me within the past week and 5 of them are far more talented than you at your job, although they lack your experience but you also didn't have experience when we hired you, 4 of those guys are willing to do your work for 1/3 of what we are paying you and the remaining one said he's willing to work for free for the first 6 months; there are hundreds of thousands of Nigerians that are unemployed right now and have your skills, hell we can even train a zoology graduate on your job and he'll do a fairly good job

I've been fighting the urge of replacing you with one of them as we would save valuable financial resources in the process and the shareholders would be happy for it but this letter of yours finally made the decision for me

since firing you would only lead to our loss like your letter implies, we would like to lose

from Monday, 7th August 2017, your services would no longer be required, you shall be paid your severance package one week after you surrender all properties belonging to the company in your possession to the Human Resources Manager, Mr John Doe, we wish you success in the search of your own version of PSG; look at the brightest side, whoever your next employer is doesn't need to pay us €222,000,000 first

Sign: Management
The guy go just get heart attack.
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by Ranchhoddas: 9:49am On Aug 05, 2017
gnykelly:

football maybe saturated before your children gets there. that is what happened to education
Rubbish.
Football has been 'saturated' since the time of John the Baptist. It is a purely ability driven industry.
Once you can deliver, there will always be demand for your services.

Na you go dey select where you wan play.
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by Ignyte(m): 9:53am On Aug 05, 2017
How is English a yardstick for the judgment of a Brazilian's communication skills?

Dear Employee,
Biko, go and sleep. You don't really have any point to make.
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by kaboninc(m): 10:04am On Aug 05, 2017
Bimpe29:
Reactions continue to trail Neymar’s €222m move from Barcelona to Paris Saint-Germain, and a Nigerian has issued a hilarious warning to his employer.

The Nigerian, Ayodimeji Badejoko, in a Facebook post, highlighted his qualities, which he noted far supersede the 25-year-old Brazillian’s, before concluding with “Do the needful before you start counting your loss like Barcelona FC.”

He wrote

Dear employer,
Shame on you.
Have you seen #Neymar new salary breakdown?
He is a community primary school dropout but I am a graduate,
He can’t communicate in English but my communication skills are great assets,
He exhibits extreme pride but I am humble & meek,
He is rebellious and could be violent at workplace but I am very jovial and a team player.
He is Neymar Jnr but I am a first born.
With all these bad traits, he still got a new pay package.
I have better qualities than #Neymar
Do the needful before you start counting your loss like BarcelonaFC.
Yours faithfully,
#ayoSpecie

He is not yet an employer.

Lets wait until he becomes one.
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by gnykelly(m): 10:10am On Aug 05, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Rubbish.
Football has been 'saturated' since the time of John the Baptist. It is a purely ability driven industry.
Once you can deliver, there will always be demand for your services.

Na you go dey select where you wan play.

why wasn't okocha playing for top teamns. mind you for every 1 successful kanu. there are thousands that have failed
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by Auxiliary(m): 10:10am On Aug 05, 2017
Integrityfarms:
Time and chance happens to them all. No need questioning any employer. Try to be an employer in your little way. Just like I did as a farmer

And come to think of it, we are all wanting to be employer of labour... In the end who is going to employ who... Just ensure you make impact and be happy in everything you engage in... be it employer or employee!

ADIÓS
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by caprini1: 10:14am On Aug 05, 2017
mecussey:
i no no where china get money pay Tevez 515
Don't mind all those Chinese league ,they can't sustain such payments anymore,most of those clubs are shutting down.
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by hibee4uall(m): 10:28am On Aug 05, 2017
Nigerians can make something from everything... Very funny

Good people of nairaland, pls help a brother to pay his law school fees.No amount is small,you can kindly contact him on 08184941410 for more enquiries and verification, include meeting him personally . THANKS & GOD BLESS YOU

A big thanks to you people that feel concerned. May God continue to bless you and elevate you in all your endeavors.
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by sirwallax: 11:11am On Aug 05, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Dear Employee

Neymar is a top footballer, one of the best in the world and has garnered a lot of fans, many of which are willing to buy the next sheet he drops in the closet; he's irreplaceable in his club which gives him enough leverage to negotiate a better salary or even move to other clubs that are offering him better salary

you however are being overpaid by us as 17 guys approached me within the past week and 5 of them are far more talented than you at your job, although they lack your experience but you also didn't have experience when we hired you, 4 of those guys are willing to do your work for 1/3 of what we are paying you and the remaining one said he's willing to work for free for the first 6 months; there are hundreds of thousands of Nigerians that are unemployed right now and have your skills, hell we can even train a zoology graduate on your job and he'll do a fairly good job

I've been fighting the urge of replacing you with one of them as we would save valuable financial resources in the process and the shareholders would be happy for it but this letter of yours finally made the decision for me

since firing you would only lead to our loss like your letter implies, we would like to lose

from Monday, 7th August 2017, your services would no longer be required, you shall be paid your severance package one week after you surrender all properties belonging to the company in your possession to the Human Resources Manager, Mr John Doe, we wish you success in the search of your own version of PSG; look at the brightest side, whoever your next employer is doesn't need to pay us €222,000,000 first

u. nailed it bro
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by OlaRolls(m): 11:53am On Aug 05, 2017
Utilize this opportunity pending the success of your job hunt. shocked
I was also in the status of job seeker but now leverage on this platform for financial security. cool
Its no longer a news that Massive Global Food Network is zealously promoting the mechanism of making life better for everyone. One time payment of #5600 makes you a beneficiary of weekly food stuffs, and incentives like cash bonus deep freezer, motorcycle, executive car, etc.
Chat Olarolls up on Whatsapp @: 0803727 2006
Or drop your WhatsApp no on our Facebook page:
@olarollsteamstructure

See you at the top.
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by Lincolnburrows(m): 12:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Dear Employee

you however are being overpaid by us as 17 guys approached me within the past week and 5 of them are far more talented than you at your job, although they lack your experience but you also didn't have experience when we hired you, 4 of those guys are willing to do your work for 1/3 of what we are paying you and the remaining one said he's willing to work for free for the first 6 months; there are hundreds of thousands of Nigerians that are unemployed right now and have your skills, hell we can even train a zoology graduate on your job and he'll do a fairly good job (no offense to Zoology graduates)

Bro you are just too much
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by lexy2014: 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
lekanation:
more than 80goals at least 107
hahahaha...no mind d guy.e think say 222million na small money.he go play him life grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
Jalubarika:
Life is so so Unfair How would only one Person be earning #247 Milli in a week. This is the Annual Salary of the whole organisation I work with in a year. My children must kick the round leather ball ,both Male and Female On this matter, I'm humbled
It's N368,000,000 Not 247 Calculate £782,000×471
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by tundejoseph4(m): 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
I must do yahoo yahoo, this oyinbo people they waste money I swear. I hereby declare yahoo yahoo as legal henceforth.
From.
Honourable tsolution commissioner for education in one nigeria state.
Note; yahoo plus is not included, if u do yahoo plus woe will betide u and ur generation. In jesus name
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
akeeen:
Carlos tevez is the highest paid player..

GOOGLE is your friend

1. Carlos Tevez (Shanghai Shenua) £615,000-per-week2. Neymar Jnr. (Paris Saint-Germain) £515,000-per-week3. Lionel Messi (Barcelona) £500,000-per-week4. Oscar (Shanghai SIPG) £400,000-per-week5. Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid) £365,000-per-week6. Gareth Bale (Real Madrid) £350,000-per-week7. Hulk (Shanghai SIPG) £320,000-per-week8. Paul Pogba (Manchester United) £290,000-per-week9. Graziano Pelle (Shandong Luneng) £290,000-per-week10. Wayne Rooney (Everton) £260,000-per-week

Always try and be current on your updates hun

Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by Ranchhoddas: 1:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
gnykelly:

why wasn't okocha playing for top teamns. mind you for every 1 successful kanu. there are thousands that have failed
Is PSG not a top team?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria / Should I Stay With My Job Or Go With This New Job? / Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.