Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian (34678 Views)

How To Calculate Your New Salary Based On New National Minimum Wage: Photo / CONHESS Salary Breakdown In Federal Government Hospitals / NSCDC New Salary Scale Structure (updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by cutediva87(f): 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
honestly? I'm still crying over this loss
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
650 angry
mecussey:
i no no where china get money pay Tevez 515
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by jiksman3: 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Dear Employee

Neymar is a top footballer, one of the best in the world and has garnered a lot of fans, many of which are willing to buy the next sheet he drops in the closet; he's irreplaceable in his club which gives him enough leverage to negotiate a better salary or even move to other clubs that are offering him better salary

you however are being overpaid by us as 17 guys approached me within the past week and 5 of them are far more talented than you at your job, although they lack your experience but you also didn't have experience when we hired you, 4 of those guys are willing to do your work for 1/3 of what we are paying you and the remaining one said he's willing to work for free for the first 6 months; there are hundreds of thousands of Nigerians that are unemployed right now and have your skills, hell we can even train a zoology graduate on your job and he'll do a fairly good job (no offense to Zoology graduates)

I've been fighting the urge of replacing you with one of them as we would save valuable financial resources in the process and the shareholders would be happy for it but this letter of yours finally made the decision for me

since firing you would only lead to our loss like your letter implies, we would like to lose

from Monday, 7th August 2017, your services would no longer be required, you shall be paid your severance package one week after you surrender all properties belonging to the company in your possession to the Human Resources Manager, Mr John Doe, we wish you success in the search for your own version of PSG; look at the brightest side, whoever your next employer is doesn't need to pay us €222,000,000 first

Sign: Management
[left][/left]
Am sorry sir, I didnt know you are on nairaland cry
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by cooltola(m): 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
Can you dribble pass 2 world class defenders e.g. Ramos, John Terry and make them look silly?
Can any La Liga club, EPL or any division 2 club sign you up to play right now?
Can you play a football match where thousands of fans will pay up to 100 pounds, Euro, Dollars or more to watch you ?
He is getting paid for his football talents nothing more nothing else.
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by Ugosample(m): 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Dear Employee

Neymar is a top footballer, one of the best in the world and has garnered a lot of fans, many of which are willing to buy the next sheet he drops in the closet; he's irreplaceable in his club which gives him enough leverage to negotiate a better salary or even move to other clubs that are offering him better salary

you however are being overpaid by us as 17 guys approached me within the past week and 5 of them are far more talented than you at your job, although they lack your experience but you also didn't have experience when we hired you, 4 of those guys are willing to do your work for 1/3 of what we are paying you and the remaining one said he's willing to work for free for the first 6 months; there are hundreds of thousands of Nigerians that are unemployed right now and have your skills, hell we can even train a zoology graduate on your job and he'll do a fairly good job (no offense to Zoology graduates)

I've been fighting the urge of replacing you with one of them as we would save valuable financial resources in the process and the shareholders would be happy for it but this letter of yours finally made the decision for me

since firing you would only lead to our loss like your letter implies, we would like to lose

from Monday, 7th August 2017, your services would no longer be required, you shall be paid your severance package one week after you surrender all properties belonging to the company in your possession to the Human Resources Manager, Mr John Doe, we wish you success in the search for your own version of PSG; look at the brightest side, whoever your next employer is doesn't need to pay us €222,000,000 first

Nice
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by emmasege: 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Dear Employee

You would've made sense if you didn't mention zoology graduates. Zoology is neither a cheap course nor one without prospects. I assume you are one of these educated illiterates who are only good at denigrating courses of study for which they know nothing about.
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by baum1: 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
emmasege:
In the words of Segun Odegbami, "for every successful Kanu, there are thousands (of Kanu) who have failed.

In the same vein, for every successful Neymar there are thousands who have failed.

Sooo, thank God for whom you are and what you have. There are millions out there who wish they could be you.

Guy, leave dem there make dem dey say my pikin must play ball. Of all the talented players near me or near those near me, only one made it..

If the pikin show ball talent, of course let him play...Otherwise they will use their hand to ruin their pikins..That won't be their portion

1 Like

Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by baum1: 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
emmasege:
You would've made sense if you didn't mention zoology graduates. Zoology is neither a cheap course nor one without prospects. I assume you are one of these educated illiterates who are only good at denigrating courses of study for which they know nothing about.

Guy, don't feel hurt if you be zoology graduate. He is not saying it's cheap...He is saying even someone that studied a far far unrelated course can be trained to do that guy's job..And he buttressed it using zoology. Of course everyone knows zoology requires some talent to excel well in it..All those botanical names wey hard die

1 Like

Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by Bimpe29: 8:36am On Aug 06, 2017
kaboninc:

He is not yet an employer.

Lets wait until he becomes one.
Read between the lines na, haba!
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by Bimpe29: 8:37am On Aug 06, 2017
Assuming your annual salary in euro is £500,000:

Neymar earns €3,424 per hour.
It takes him 146 hours
to earn your annual salary.
If you had started working
in the year 1957
you'd earn his annual salary by now.
Neymar's annual salary is equivalent to
the cost of 130 Ferraris.
It takes you 5 months
to get one.

It took PSG €222M to get Neymar.
If €222M is converted into €5 banknotes,
they can cover the surface area of
46 Camp Nous.
And you need to attend
12,333,334 PSG home games
to help PSG recover the cost.
Since you've started this test:
You have earned:
€0.28
Neymar has earned:
€16.50
Speechless.
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by Bimpe29: 8:42am On Aug 06, 2017
LordOfNaira:

I disagree with you about English. Neymar is from Brazil and the official language of Brazil is portuguese. I am sure he has better communication skills than you when it comes to portuguese.

Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by Bimpe29: 8:43am On Aug 06, 2017
Willie2015:

This is the hard fact about life, the summary is in the below statement in Ecc 9 :11

I have observed something else under the sun.
The fastest runner doesn't always win the race,
and the strongest warrior doesn't always win the battle.
The wise sometimes go hungry,
and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy.
And those who are educated don't always lead successful lives.
It is all decided by chance, by being in the right place at the right time.

Spot on...

Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by Bimpe29: 8:49am On Aug 06, 2017
slam7000:

Neymar does not need to be a graduate to be effective in his workplace.

He might not be fluent in English but he is in Portuguese. You don't understand Portuguese, do you?

Neymar exhibits confidence not pride. You are not humble and meek otherwise you wouldn't be writing this. You are jealous.

Neymar need aggression and appropriate degree of rebellion to execute his job.

He is Neymar jnr, he is also first born. Neymar snr is his dad.

You do not have better qualities than him.

Just hear yourself out... And you were serious as if you're Neymar's brother. grin grin grin
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by Bimpe29: 8:50am On Aug 06, 2017
Phi001:

PSG paid Barca 218m euros, how much will your new employer pay your old employer?

Please can you come again.....................................................................

grin grin grin
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by Bimpe29: 8:51am On Aug 06, 2017
Biggty:
What other talent do you have aside being a graduate?? Besides can you play football?

Oya na, keep asking grin grin grin
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by LordOfNaira: 8:56am On Aug 06, 2017
[quote author=Bimpe29 post=59195775][/quote]
Are you supporting me or against me. Cos, I don't know why you showed me this.
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by kaboninc(m): 9:46am On Aug 06, 2017
Bimpe29:

Read between the lines na, haba!

I have done so.

Until you become an employer, or you have been in such a position you wont have a balanced view.
Re: Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian by emmasege: 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
baum1:

Guy, don't feel hurt if you be zoology graduate. He is not saying it's cheap...He is saying even someone that studied a far far unrelated course can be trained to do that guy's job..And he buttressed it using zoology. Of course everyone knows zoology requires some talent to excel well in it..All those botanical names wey hard die
Animals have zoological names, not botanical names which apply to plants.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Princess Owowoh Graduates In UK As First Female Officer Cadet From Nigeria / Should I Stay With My Job Or Go With This New Job? / Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.