Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

How To Win A Lady's Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Win A Lady's Heart (3170 Views)

5 silly Things Guys Do To Win A Lady’s Heart / How To Win A Lady's Heart (A Must Read For Guys) / How To Win A Lady's Heart On Nairaland. Doing It Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Win A Lady's Heart by Petraman(m): 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2013
HI NAIRALANDERS!!! There's dis girl of mine, who I know dat she has dis feelings 4 me, but still av 2 other guys with her. I really love dis girl dat i'm ready 2 go 2 d end of d road with her, but she's not turning in. Pls, help me with advice
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart by demelza: 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2013
It isnt rocket science here. Since you are unfazed by the 2 guys she has and you also want to join the list, what you have to do is easy. Just Outspend The Other Two. Voila! She's yours
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2013
@OP
i wanted to let you know that going after a lady who has already shown you that she is not trustworthy is wrong. but since you are hellbent on being with this gal, let me congratulate you instead lipsrsealed

since you dont really care whether she comes to you for the RIGHT or WRONG reason, then why dont you just flaunt and spend some cash on her, that technique always work with that lady's type.........and if she doesnt get the bait then you are royally fukced!
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart by Petraman(m): 7:25pm On Jun 26, 2013
demelza: Since you are unfazed by the 2 guys she has and you also want to join the list,
Not dat i want2 join, but i wanna be her 1 & onlywish to marry her, if destiny has it
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart by Petraman(m): 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
[quote author=MRbrownJAY]@OP
i wanted to let you know that going after a lady who has already shown you that she is not trustworthy is wrong.
Not dat she's not trustworthy, it's just dat she's undecide about who choose
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart by Dubemkelly(m): 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
Kip pushing it man.....Gurls alwaz wanna prolong ish n if u r d patient type just wait cos gud tinz cum 2 those hu wait buh yle @dat be yhusef n dun push it too much 2 impress her
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart by Nobody: 3:25am On Jun 27, 2013
Petraman: Not dat she's not trustworthy, it's just dat she's undecide about who choose

bro, use your brain pls........ whether undecided or not, she should do what is RIGHT. cheating is definitely not the way to solve such problem, and it only shows the foul character of this person (whether you like to see it or prefer to pretend that it didnt happen)

here is a very important question for you: on what basis would you trust a woman who is clearly showing you that she is cheating on the men in her life?
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart by Nobody: 4:44am On Jun 27, 2013
You should move on.
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart by excellent19982: 8:46am On Jun 27, 2013
great
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart by Petraman(m): 8:58am On Jun 27, 2013
@MRBROWNJAY, pls don't misunderstand this issue o. i'm not saying she cheat on me. wat i'm trying un point out is dat she's being disturbed by 2 other guys. and she has not decide whom to choose
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart by Petraman(m): 9:03am On Jun 27, 2013
Dubemkelly: Kip pushing it man..
But 4 how long will i continue to push? 2, 3years,

1 Like

Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
Petraman: @MRBROWNJAY, pls don't misunderstand this issue o. i'm not saying she cheat on me. wat i'm trying un point out is dat she's being disturbed by 2 other guys. and she has not decide whom to choose

my Bad, i thought you wrote she had 2 other guys.
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart by 50calibre(m): 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2013
@OP what's her nationality?
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart by Petraman(m): 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2013
50calibre: @OP what's her nationality?
She's Kogi state, Nigeria
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart by Petraman(m): 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2013
50calibre: @OP what's her nationality?
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart by Petraman(m): 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

my Bad, i thought you wrote she had 2 other guys.

YEA!!! but she's still undecided
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart by lyfe(m): 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2013
Try harder man. Nothing is impossible. If you really do love her and you feel she is worth the chase why not go ahead.

This world is filled with competition here and there and I don't see the reason why you should chicken out since she isn't yet married. But before you go for the kill, work on yourself do your thorough research about her. Wish you luck.
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart by babarazy: 7:04am On Jun 28, 2013
@op, how old is dis girl?
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart by Petraman(m): 8:01am On Jun 28, 2013
@LYFE THANKS!!! But wat can I do for her in d process of waiting?
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart by Petraman(m): 8:06am On Jun 28, 2013
babarazy: @op, how old is dis girl?
She's 23 years old. pls y are u asking
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
Petraman: YEA!!! but she's still undecided

bro, it difficult to understand you: is she DATING two other guys, or does she have two other guys that are in your shoes (aka want to date her)?
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart by Petraman(m): 10:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

bro, it difficult to understand you: is she DATING two other guys, or does she have two other guys that are in your shoes (aka want to date her)?
She has 2 other guys dat want to date her
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart by rottenegg: 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
Go and read your books so you can pass your exams at school!
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart by grag123: 10:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
great
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart by Petraman(m): 11:28pm On Jun 29, 2013
rottenegg: Go and read your books so you can pass your exams at school!
THANKS! but i've no book to read cos i'm now a graduate & i've no exam to write presently
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart by k2039: 5:06am On Jun 30, 2013
lyfe: Try harder man. Nothing is impossible. If you really do love her and you feel she is worth the chase why not go ahead.

This world is filled with competition here and there and I don't see the reason why you should chicken out since she isn't yet married. But before you go for the kill, work on yourself do your thorough research about her. Wish you luck.
Op if you must chase be sure to get an A, atleast a 70% certainity that she will agree in the end. Do your feasibility studies, anything aside from that leave her alone.

From personal experience, I can tell you she is not into you and she will never be with you(atleast not with this losers mentality of yours). Life is too short to be at the mercies of one lady when in fact there are thousand who are better than her, you just need to look well enough to locate them.
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart by Petraman(m): 7:34am On Jun 30, 2013
@K2039. OMG! See foolishless at its peak. Hw'll u use ur rotten& useless hands 2 type such negative words 4 me? But I'm nt surprise sa, cos ur profile name can suggest dat u've succumb 2fate dat u'll never make it until 2039. I'm not a loser but u're
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart by k2039: 8:04am On Jun 30, 2013
Petraman: @K2039. OMG! See foolishless at its peak. Hw'll u use ur rotten& useless hands 2 type such negative words 4 me? But I'm nt surprise sa, cos ur profile name can suggest dat u've succumb 2fate dat u'll never make it until 2039. I'm not a loser but u're
Did you smoke weed this morning?, you sound like someone who is high on alcohol or drugs.
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart by Petraman(m): 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2013
k2039:
Did you smoke weed this morning?, you sound like someone who is high on alcohol or drugs.

not only weed, plus alomo, chelsea, ennessey, mcdowwell, cocaine, marijuana. that's wat i took.
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart by princesa(f): 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
here we go again undecided
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart by wonlasewonimi: 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2013
Na lottery or baba ijebu?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romancelanders Need Your Advice On This One / My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. / Should A Woman Stop Dressing Sexy Just Because She Is Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.