Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? (26351 Views)

What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? / How Do I Know He Loves Me? / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 05, 2017
VickyRotex:

Huh? I am not understanding! You knew I'd be here? Interesting!
Lol. I foresaw ur coming here.
Good morning Vicky.
Hope u had a pleasant nite rest.
Re: How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? by AnaCheks(m): 7:27am On Aug 05, 2017
deybholar:
You just know! When love is true, you don't need anyone to tell you. It just flows. Sadly, some of us find it and throw it all away sad
... I threw mine away, For years now I have been begging her to accept me back she said she can't cry
Re: How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? by AnaCheks(m): 7:31am On Aug 05, 2017
jonnytad:

The lady with all these traits, was Fat and I doubt if I can last with fat ladies. ..... i hope I haven't lost it sha. But seriously It wouldn't have worked for me.
this was exactly my thoughts when I left her...4yrs later I can't find any like her. I have been begging her.. Bro better hold her tight, exercise with her..it will bond you two together. U will not regret it

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? by AnaCheks(m): 7:36am On Aug 05, 2017
dedunji:
I used Google for matching partners, husband month of birth and marching wife month of birth, cus I believed in astrology ,I Am an august born, I saw march born as one of my partner, so i picked it up from there, I started looking for one good one, I latter got married to one as am typing she is sleeping by my side, always new in my eyes after 13 years of been together, so check your astrology signs to know who goes & add prayer to get good one, collora 2005 is Good car but not all is in good condition, also u can't compare bad toyota with troubling BMW.wish you good luck.
Lol... Sir you just got me with collora and BMW.. True talk
Re: How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? by aktolly54(m): 7:37am On Aug 05, 2017
That astrology is helpful,
dedunji:
I used Google for matching partners, husband month of birth and marching wife month of birth, cus I believed in astrology ,I Am an august born, I saw march born as one of my partner, so i picked it up from there, I started looking for one good one, I latter got married to one as am typing she is sleeping by my side, always new in my eyes after 13 years of been together, so check your astrology signs to know who goes & add prayer to get good one, collora 2005 is Good car but not all is in good condition, also u can't compare bad toyota with troubling BMW.wish you good luck.
Re: How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? by Anfieldboss: 8:10am On Aug 05, 2017
Sambusiness:
How much they your account?

Enough to take care of me and a woman tongue
Re: How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? by Anfieldboss: 8:42am On Aug 05, 2017
Rorachy:
Stick to her o, the devil you know is better than the angel you dunno, you might leave her for another girl and that other girl might be your worst nightmare, just accept her with her flaws. no perfect person out there o. And many thirty niggas plenty for street dey wait make u leave am grin.

She is not showing me the love and care I deserve, the more reason why I want to leave her.
Re: How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 05, 2017
I recommend reading the book "The Perfect Match- Finding and Keeping the Love of Your Life" by Dr. Kevin Leman. It was an eye opener for me

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? by mastermaestro(m): 9:18am On Aug 05, 2017
Respect55:
There is no right or wrong person. You both have to make it work

You are a liar! This is how people throw bogus untrue misleading statements around to mislead ignorant people into relationship traps. Once again, you are a liar!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? by richard870(m): 9:28am On Aug 05, 2017
blackbeau1:
I've always heard people saying 'I just knew he/she was the one I wanted to spend my life with'. I'd like to know how you make that decision .is there an instant click or is it based on dating experience
c It's the frenzy aura their presence brings. Once they are gone, you immediately start a 'wishful thinking' mode with fun memories
Re: How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? by ogbiwa: 10:10am On Aug 05, 2017
[quote author=Buktol post=59159034][/quote]

Are you sick?? 98% of sickle cell patients die based on which statistics are you quoting? Or you've suddenly become God? Such a crass statement
Re: How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 05, 2017
Anfieldboss:

She is not showing me the love and care I deserve, the more reason why I want to leave her.
In that case find another person, she doesn't love you.
Re: How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? by Respect55(m): 10:49am On Aug 05, 2017
mastermaestro:

You are a liar! This is how people throw bogus untrue misleading statements around to mislead ignorant people into relationship traps. Once again, you are a liar!
It is obvious you are the most ignorant of them all
Re: How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? by i2m360(m): 10:54am On Aug 05, 2017
We do the selection but God chooses the BEST for us. Do you pray for the BEST? when you pray for it the best will come, but the ability to tolorate each others character count, and the capacity to avoid a third party interms of advice is a plus for continuity in any giving and blessed relationship.But prayer, i mean nothing but pray is the key to a successful relatiobship. Beutiful or ugly, good character, tolerance, love and prayer counts. Let and forget you must learn to support and show your feelings, and how you are missing each other all the time. One love one heart....Bye

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? by hibee4uall(m): 11:00am On Aug 05, 2017
Good people of nairaland, pls help a brother to pay his law school fees.No amount is small,you can kindly contact him on 08184941410 for more enquiries and verification, include meeting him personally . THANKS & GOD BLESS YOU

A big thanks to you people that feel concerned. May God continue to bless you and elevate you in all your endeavors.
Re: How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? by omohanet(m): 11:11am On Aug 05, 2017
Circumstances can change someone from Bad to Good, or the other way.
Re: How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? by gergemam: 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
braine:

Please explain further. You're making sense.

Body Language....... How does he/she react when you're together, is he/she a listener willing to hear your boring chats or talks, does he/she laughs or smile whenever you call or make an inexpensive jokes.

Mood Swings....... when he/she is having a bad day does he/she shares that with you in an appropriate manner without not getting you involved or dragged to the matter.

Character...... does he/she shows respect to you despite your inequalities ...

PRAYER is the Key to all this and Follow your conscience.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? by braine(m): 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
gergemam:

Body Language....... How does he/she react when you're together, is he/she a listener willing to hear your boring chats or talks, does he/she laughs or smile whenever you call or make an inexpensive jokes.

Mood Swings....... when he/she is having a bad day does he/she shares that with you in an appropriate manner without not getting you involved or dragged to the matter.

Character...... does he/she shows respect to you despite your inequalities ...

PRAYER is the Key to all this and Follow your conscience.

These are very valid questions. Thanks for the insight bro.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? by Bamz(m): 1:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
Anfieldboss:
I'm confused right now, thinking of leaving my girlfriend sef, but I'm just not sure if the one I'm leaving her for will be better.

Please slow down, step out of this mental crossroad and see a bigger picture.

You need to be asking yourself some very salient questions.

1. Do your future plans align with this girl?

2. Is she your best friend?

3. Can you tolerate her shortfalls (and viceversa)?

4. Do you respect her (and vice versa)?

Patience is a fundamental attribute to nurture in every relationship. Everyone these days want instant gratification.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? by girl4rmspace(f): 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
GameKartel:
I av neva pretended to anyone i ever met, i dont even knw how to pretend, and dat is my weakness, i guess its becuz of my nature, or perhaps; becuz i av got 7 younger sisters (siblings) below me

So u are like one in a million?
Re: How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? by Anfieldboss: 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
Bamz:

Please slow down, step out of this mental crossroad and see a bigger picture.

You need to be asking yourself some very salient questions.

1. Do your future plans align with this girl?

2. Is she your best friend?

3. Can you tolerate her shortfalls (and viceversa)?

4. Do you respect her (and vice versa)?

Patience is a fundamental attribute to nurture in every relationship. Everyone these days want instant gratification.

Thanks boss
Re: How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
dedunji:
That's sweet. I didn't know Leos and Pisces are a good match b/c they seem like opposites to me, but I guess opposites can work too. Astrology aside, I would say your marriage is thriving because of the efforts you're both putting into it. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? by goldwaters(f): 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
blackbeau1:
I've always heard people saying 'I just knew he/she was the one I wanted to spend my life with'. I'd like to know how you make that decision .is there an instant click or is it based on dating experience

Actually, the best description is what u gave, You just know somehow.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? by Bolaji21(m): 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
If God says he/she is the one. He's the only one that can answer that. That's the simple answer.
Re: How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? by ademijuwonlo(f): 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
girl4rmspace:
My dear there is no way to know. This world is full of pretenders. They would promise to love u forever only to break your heart when u least expect it
The world hates sincere people

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? by blackbeau1(f): 11:37am On Aug 06, 2017
ademijuwonlo:
The world hates sincere people
I agree with you

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? by Dutchey(m): 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
d right guy will always act like a kid while d right girl will act like a mother

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? by DarlingEmojist(m): 9:35am On Sep 18, 2019
Just TRUST and FEELINGS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secondary School Girls Are Hot / South African Lady Broke Up With Her Man For Always Buying Her What She Needs. / Do These Loan Apps Come To Your House Address?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.