Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? (54475 Views)

REVEALED !!! See The Documents Nigerian Govt Signed Before Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off / Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation / Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by NobleAngell(f): 3:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
Drnice:
Twitter =>> #Lib4Biafra
Pack your bags and go naw. You think quitting me shows your loyalty to Biafra?
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
9jasave:

Am sure you would not have responded this way if was a medical doctor or an engineer or even a lawyer. you will be proud to list all of his achievements has y'all known for chest beating.

Wen someone is scared, they come up with this kind of question u asked on this thread.
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Eya! E pain am well.
when are you going to stand up like a man and challenge ur Fulani masters they are raping ur women killing ur people, invading and seizing any available pieces of land in ur village, still yet u can't even look then eyeball to eyeball and ask them why, but all u care is Biafrans and KANU when will u guys stop acting cowardly like Awo TUFIAKWA

1 Like

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by toye440: 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
successmatters:

The way the yorubas followed tinubu to elect someone who didn't attend school? grin
And a pipsqueak like u still benefit from Npower. we know what d agitation is all about no more corruption, no 419, security agents r now discharging their duties as required, ur uncle Evans and his like no get market as stealing is now corruption.
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by CrtlAltDel: 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
[s]
Butterworth:

You have accepted and fully resigned as A SLAVE, don't try to stop those who would like to be FREE.

The most beautiful thing about life is that you have the right to REMAIN A SLAVE but you don't have the right to stop others from FREEDOM.
[/s]
How is this trash related to the question asked, why do "P**S & ID* **S" always like talking off point…. Maka why grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Okahorogwu: 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
Funny question indeed
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by bilazego(m): 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
Kagawa10:

Lawyer.

Obasanjo was a Soldier. Macko Jacko was being trained to be a musician which he did become. What was Kanu's occupation and presently, what's his occupation?

But to you Kanu is an illiterate who has no profession?
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by augustine: 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
tosinjay:

Bro i be tink say, dis guy only just be like someone like Mandela fighting for his people until i watch one vid 4 YouTube where d guy already don dey dialogue wit potential investor, mentioning oil among wat they have in biafra, na dere i knw say dis guy na thief like our politicians. No wonder he wants those niger delta areas.
Ignorance is truly a dangerous disease. Imo and Abia states that are presently producing oil are in what geographical zone? South-South? FYI: Anambra state has crude oil and natural gas in high commercial quantity, but the federal govt. is reluctant to exploit it. (so they can continue marginalizing rather than empower the south East.) How? They do not want to pay to Anambra state the 13% derivation that will accrue to them if they exploit their natural resources. They would rather dig oil wells close to the Anambra's border with Kogi state, with the intention of doing boundary adjustment later and fraudlently declaring the oil wells as Kogi state sited.
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
when are you going to stand up like a man and challenge ur Fulani masters they are raping ur women killing ur people, invading and seizing any available pieces of land in ur village, still yet u can't even look then eyeball to eyeball and ask them why, but all u care is Biafrans and KANU when will u guys stop acting cowardly like Awo TUFIAKWA
What an elementary impute from a supposed adult. Your Lord and savior said you and your kinds are Idiots and pigs so of what value do you think your say holds? Mr Ipob jew, go find some obviously missing sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

What an elementary impute from a supposed adult. Your Lord and savior said you and your kinds are Idiots and pigs so of what value do you think your say holds? Mr Ipob jew, go find some obviously missing sense.
your cowardly is legendary

Lately, Yorubas are being terrorized from all angles by the Hausas and Fulanis. The Fulani herdsmen are killing Yorubas like flies. Even the Acting President Yemi Osinbajo was not spared of the incursion of the Fulanis. He's being harassed, intimidated, insulted, humiliated, taunted, and turned into a ping pong ball by Aso Rock Hausa and Fulani cabals led by Bukola Saraki. It's in the best interest of Yorubas to start working on ways and means to disengage from Nigeria.I can't even phantom why Biafra is your headache when you have bigger oppressors trying to make sure ur kind go into extinct... TUFIAKWA ur mumu too much
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
Know2020:
Afonjas at it again,. What was the occupation of Jesus before he became a messaih?

are u comparing that idiot with Jesus? may he have mercy on ya soul I pray

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by MultiCEO1: 11:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
Sagay212:

What stup.id and useless truth. Were you and your biafrau.d jesus blind,deaf or just being plain daft when jonathan was in power that you all could not clamour for your phantom biafrau.d. You did not remember economic emasculation and the fact that you were being ostracised when Jonnathan was in power. You did not remember that you were being marginalised. You all were foolishly comfortable with Jonathan even though he did nothing to better your miserable lives. Jonathan was the best thing to happen to you ipods simply because he isn't a Muslim and not an afonja or abo.ki. You were all so comfortable with him because he claimed to be ebele and you all cheered him and ignored the fact that he did not develop your region because of your emotional stupidi.ty. But because a Fulani man is power and because of your senseless bitterness for every other tribe and muslims, you suddenly wake up to remember that you are being marginalised and you think others are as daft as you are.

People can see through your mischievousness. The only genuine reason you are shouting biafrau.d is because Jonathan lost and you ipods are envious, bitter set of evil homo sapiens. You have no intellectual worth. Your heart and brain is only filled with envy, bitterness and evil. Go phuck yourself.

That's the most stupid and daft submission you made. Biafra agitation started during Obasanjo era and all through Jonathan era. It was the stupidity of the daura drunk which led him into locking up Nnamdi, that escalated the agitation. Who gave Jonathan the term clueless? It was Nnamdi. A whole lot of us never paid attention to him and uwazurike until Buhari made the 5%/97% speech and then lock him up. I've seen how very shallow and stupid you can be and truly are. We will get Biafra whether you commit suicide or not. Idiot.
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 1:58am On Aug 06, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
your cowardly is legendary

Lately, Yorubas are being terrorized from all angles by the Hausas and Fulanis. The Fulani herdsmen are killing Yorubas like flies. Even the Acting President Yemi Osinbajo was not spared of the incursion of the Fulanis. He's being harassed, intimidated, insulted, humiliated, taunted, and turned into a ping pong ball by Aso Rock Hausa and Fulani cabals led by Bukola Saraki. It's in the best interest of Yorubas to start working on ways and means to disengage from Nigeria.I can't even phantom why Biafra is your headache when you have bigger oppressors trying to make sure ur kind go into extinct... TUFIAKWA ur mumu too much
Go locate a nearby Pigsty to find comfort. I don't have time to spare for cursed Idiotic Pigs.
Next!
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:41am On Aug 06, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Go locate a nearby Pigsty to find comfort. I don't have time to spare for cursed Idiotic Pigs.
Next!
why yoruba ppl has a typical cowardly attitude, anything happens they will be the first to run away despite their plenty talk. They talk too much and do little action. They are very good in insulting and running their mouths. A yoruba man is also a very big critic. Criticizes everything, u have a serious issues in ur region why Biafra cause seems to be ur serious headache. pretenders, this how u cowards can fall at Fulani/Hausa feet worshipping them , Yoruba people are also very very dirty people, no doubt. Lastly they believe so much in diabolical and traditional powers, charms, native doctors (babalawo) and juju medicine, this is why there are so many human parts factories in the land for human rituals. Anyone that thinks it's a lie, watch any yoruba movie starting to ending and if you dont see babalawo involved, then know that all i am writing here is untrue trash,by said I am a big hahahaha laughable we know the most dirtiest people in Nigeria, this is a case of pot calling kettle charcoal,
Yoruba demons remain the filthiest.
Most open markets especially in Lagos and Ibadan still carry shit in buckets (agbepoo) and for the market women, you don’t want to think too much about how they do their business during the day otherwise you’d never buy any food products. Residential homes have no obligation to have toilets installed so any uncompleted building or empty land around is used as toilet , coward how do u come to term that I'm a pig when u still poo in the open wrong use of words, u have to consider ur personal hygienic b4 ppl using that word pig, because in Nigeria we know the filthiest , I challenge u to upload any of ur picture lemme upload mine so we can ascertain who is pig right here, hahahahahahahaha coward ur vexation should be channel to ur Fulani masters that oppressing you, u fear is Lagos right we are going to take it along with us, and u must go back to that ijebu evil forest where u came from grin
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:42am On Aug 06, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Next!
why yoruba ppl has a typical cowardly attitude, anything happens they will be the first to run away despite their plenty talk. They talk too much and do little action. They are very good in insulting and running their mouths. A yoruba man is also a very big critic. Criticizes everything, u have a serious issues in ur region why Biafra cause seems to be ur serious headache. pretenders, this how u cowards can fall at Fulani/Hausa feet worshipping them , Yoruba people are also very very dirty people, no doubt. Lastly they believe so much in diabolical and traditional powers, charms, native doctors (babalawo) and juju medicine, this is why there are so many human parts factories in the land for human rituals. Anyone that thinks it's a lie, watch any yoruba movie starting to ending and if you dont see babalawo involved, then know that all i am writing here is untrue trash,by said I am a big hahahaha laughable we know the most dirtiest people in Nigeria, this is a case of pot calling kettle charcoal,
Most open markets especially in Lagos and Ibadan still carry shit in buckets (agbepoo) and for the market women, you don’t want to think too much about how they do their business during the day otherwise you’d never buy any food products. Residential homes have no obligation to have toilets installed so any uncompleted building or empty land around is used as toilet , coward how do u come to term that I'm a pig when u still poo in the open wrong use of words, u have to consider ur personal hygienic b4 ppl using that word pig, because in Nigeria we know the filthiest , I challenge u to upload any of ur picture lemme upload mine so we can ascertain who is pig right here, hahahahahahahaha coward ur vexation should be channel to ur Fulani masters that oppressing you, u fear is Lagos right we are going to take it along with us, and u must go back to that ijebu evil forest where u came from grin
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Sagay212: 7:44am On Aug 06, 2017
MultiCEO1:

That's the most stupid and daft submission you made. Biafra agitation started during Obasanjo era and all through Jonathan era. It was the stupidity of the daura drunk which led him into locking up Nnamdi, that escalated the agitation. Who gave Jonathan the term clueless? It was Nnamdi. A whole lot of us never paid attention to him and uwazurike until Buhari made the 5%/97% speech and then lock him up. I've seen how very shallow and stupid you can be and truly are. We will get Biafra whether you commit suicide or not. Idiot.

You are phucking liar. You think people are as stupi.d and senseless like you ipods. Go and get the biafrau.d. You didn't pay attention to him because it was Jonathan that was in power, but immediately Buhari came in your toxic brain started itching for biafrau.d. You can make noise from now till eternity. Biafrau.d is a mirage. You ain't getting shi.t. You ipods are only going to get wasted as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 7:55am On Aug 06, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Length of words without the minutest sense one can ever imagine. Rants!
E pain am well.
Take am easy, health maintenance bills is on the rise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by femmy2010(m): 8:03am On Aug 06, 2017
Mrchippychappy:
As long as he had a dignified job, that's all that matters. Luiz Da Silva of Brazil was once a shoe shiner before he became a president. Most countries prefer leaders with humble beginnings and respectable background, shame the same cannot be said about Nigeria where the likes of Tinubu and his toronto certificate gained political relevance and power through thuggery, ritual killings, looting, fraud and other vices.

Which Prison is the humble Luiz Da Silva serving in today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by odysey: 8:57am On Aug 06, 2017
nrexzy:

That Means U Have Been living in the blind buh don't judge others with ur same ignorance.

I assume from this you knew along side several others how and wat d country was and is What have you guys done to change things or r u among those .....
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by LordOfNaira: 9:03am On Aug 06, 2017
successmatters:

The way the yorubas followed tinubu to elect someone who didn't attend school? grin

Continue saying nonsense. At least, we know Buhari was a general in the Army. There are military colleges he attended on his Wiki page and none of those universities have denied him as some universities did to Dino.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by nrexzy: 9:05am On Aug 06, 2017
odysey:

I assume from this you knew along side several others how and wat d country was and is What have you guys done to change things or r u among those .....

We worry about the wrong things.... We are Nigeria we can't change except we change ourselves which I believe I have been trying to do..
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by MultiCEO1: 9:07am On Aug 06, 2017
Sagay212:

You are phucking liar. You think people are as stupi.d and senseless like you ipods. Go and get the biafrau.d. You didn't pay attention to him because it was Jonathan that was in power, but immediately Buhari came in your toxic brain started itching for biafrau.d. You can make noise from now till eternity. Biafrau.d is a mirage. You ain't getting shi.t. You ipods are only going to get wasted as usual.

Sagay, just like your name sake in Buhari's government, you talk and sound very very irrational and stupid. No need continuing this banter having seen how little you know about history and cause and effect. Let's keep our fingers crossed and see what will become of Biafra. But what's your headache with us getting Biafra? Marriage isn't by force and we won't remain here with you. Stop killing yourself about us and stop begging for unity. Like I said, your Buhari's indiscretion blew this out of proportion, so stop ranting and go get a life. Sagay, both you and your namesake talk the same way: irrationally.
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:16am On Aug 06, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

Length of words without the minutest sense one can ever imagine. Rants!
E pain am well.
Take am easy, health maintenance bills is on the rise.
nothing is paining me rather I see painment frustration and envy written all over ur dry face, u guys are afraid of competition, cowards. you are waiting for the time Igbo's will call for referendum. you people will wait for eternity. was it not the Yoruba people ojukwu released Awolowo from calabar prison to go and declare Oduduwa republic but he Awolowo turned back and accepted appointment from Gowon ,You Yorubas are the only group most pained by Biafra exit, why. The Yoruba race prefer being slaves to the Hausa people and will continue to be there slaves.... stop acting like that coward called himself Awo... argue with facts, I have list 12clear undoubted facts why Yoruba's will never support secession, their main fear is competition, u lazy demons from South West are afraid to compete with the Best... grin
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by odysey: 9:16am On Aug 06, 2017
nrexzy:

We worry about the wrong things.... We are Nigeria we can't change except we change ourselves which I believe I have been trying to do..

What is Nigeria? Who is a Nigerian? What do we stand for? Where are we headed? Why does it seem as if a Region owns and regulates the Nation?
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by nrexzy: 9:39am On Aug 06, 2017
odysey:

What is Nigeria? Who is a Nigerian? What do we stand for? Where are we headed? Why does it seem as if a Region owns and regulates the Nation?
We they igbos are the richest, most exposed,most industrious etc and yet we still complain alot
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by odysey: 10:02am On Aug 06, 2017
nrexzy:

We they igbos are the richest, most exposed,most industrious etc and yet we still complain alot

As a country we deserve more maybe you and all that relates to you have not experienced what it means to be a Nigerian if so I pray you don't. I've had it with the way things are

Separation has to happen, lets all grow with our pace if possible
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Sagay212: 10:07am On Aug 06, 2017
MultiCEO1:

Sagay, just like your name sake in Buhari's government, you talk and sound very very irrational and stupid. No need continuing this banter having seen how little you know about history and cause and effect. Let's keep our fingers crossed and see what will become of Biafra. But what's your headache with us getting Biafra? Marriage isn't by force and we won't remain here with you. Stop killing yourself about us and stop begging for unity. Like I said, your Buhari's indiscretion blew this out of proportion, so stop ranting and go get a life. Sagay, both you and your namesake talk the same way: irrationally.

At least I am not as stupi.d as you and your biafrau.d jesus. You remember marriage isn't by force in 2015 when Jonathan lost. You despicable being were shouting Jonathan till 2019 and no vacancy in aso rock during the election campaign. You were OK with nigeria when Jonathan was tickling your toxic brain that igbos are the pillar of his govt. You were happy then and did feel marginalised. But all of a sudden your dead brain starts to function. You can continue to deceive your fellow ipods. You guys actually don't have common sense and reason in one direction. Little wonder a jobless fraudster will be leading gullible ipod idio.ts to their early grave.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by nrexzy: 10:10am On Aug 06, 2017
odysey:

As a country we deserve more maybe you and all that relates to you have not experienced what it means to be a Nigerian if so I pray you don't. I've had it with the way things are

Separation has to happen, lets all grow with our pace if possible
Our people on power are the ones to blame not d other tribes they divert our allocations and invest on other states and countries leaving our lands void

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by odysey: 10:29am On Aug 06, 2017
nrexzy:

Our people on power are the ones to blame not d other tribes they divert our allocations and invest on other states and countries leaving our lands void

How do we deal with the leaders? Its almost impossible, separation solves the problem.. with bread out of their hands ....
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by nrexzy: 11:10am On Aug 06, 2017
odysey:

How do we deal with the leaders? Its almost impossible, separation solves the problem.. with bread out of their hands ....

Naaah menh only d poor would suffer it wouldn't really affect the rich. They have alot to survive on when d poor don't. If it results to violence the relocate while the poor dies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Justiceleague1: 11:24am On Aug 06, 2017
Cubeet:
Crap, your point being?

No doubt you one of the jobless illiterate Yorubas on this Forum

lolss..his moniker is starplayer but folks keep advising him to change it to a better moniker,to starilliterate grin

And he aint yoruba,he is a benefactor of gov Ortom's wheelbarrow from Idoma..when he aint here,he is busy pushing his wheelbarrow grin grin

op,sai kanu
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by odysey: 11:29am On Aug 06, 2017
nrexzy:

Naaah menh only d poor would suffer it wouldn't really affect the rich. They have alot to survive on when d poor don't. If it results to violence the relocate while the poor dies

one only hopes it doesn't get to that

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

This Is Why Nigeria Was Handed Over To The North By Britain In 1960 - FFK / Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) / Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.