Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? (54409 Views)

REVEALED !!! See The Documents Nigerian Govt Signed Before Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off / Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation / Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by daveson2020(m): 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
bcashy:

so you no get answer to the question asked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
No i don't have an answer to your question all I know is nnamdi kanu is speaking what every igbo man believed in it, if you think I'm lieing then conduct a referendum and see how it goes.
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by daveson2020(m): 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ijaya123:

Biafra stories is just comic relief to us. Nothing more.

It is those gullible and brainwashed ipob miscreants that will die ontop biafra since they are bereft of senses.
Wow you sounds very confident but I wonder where your curiosity is leading you to, gullible people are following nnamdi kanu grin tell your president and his government to conduct a referendum and see how it goes. grin
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by bcashy: 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
daveson2020:

No i don't have an answer to your question all I know is nnamdi kanu is speaking what every igbo man believed in it, if you think I'm lieing then conduct a referendum and see how it goes.
grin grin grin ;DD is that the answer to the question asked? Referendum?? grin grin ;DD....this dude funny!!!
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by daveson2020(m): 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
bcashy:
grin grin grin ;DD is that the answer to the question asked? Referendum?? grin grin ;DD....this dude funny!!!
grin
Maybe that wasn't for you anyway, sorry sire am beri beri cori grin in abokin's voice grin grin. # Happy Sunday embarassed
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Ijaya123: 8:04am On Aug 07, 2017
daveson2020:

Wow you sounds very confident but I wonder where your curiosity is leading you to, gullible people are following nnamdi kanu grin tell your president and his government to conduct a referendum and see how it goes. grin

Impress it on your political representatives at all levels to demand for the referendum (which can only happen through a constitutional amendment) you so much desired instead of a fraudster called Kanu leading gullible and brainwashed pigs and idiots on circuses and road shows.

I will also take you guys serious when all your people relocate from other part of the country back to your biafra land. Until then, biafra is just a joke meant for comic relief. Nothing more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by sedek4569: 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
NobleAngell:
And unfortunately you are not. Let's start with your use of tenses.
thats typing erro, but do think you are more educated than i myself?
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by NobleAngell(f): 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
sedek4569:

thats typing erro, but do think you are more educated than i myself?
Is this also another typo? And as for your question, the answer is yes.
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by sedek4569: 7:24am On Aug 14, 2017
NobleAngell:
Is this also another typo? And as for your question, the answer is yes.
I can tell you, you are not, you must be a yoruba or whatever. Kalu is doing a good job, n he will continue, for your kind info, Biafra must be achieved,
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by sedek4569: 7:34am On Aug 14, 2017
sedek4569:

I can tell you, you are not, you must be a yoruba or whatever. Kalu is doing a good job, n he will continue, for your kind info, Biafra must be achieved,
Another thing plesase, incase your uncle or brother, parents want to build house anywhere in nigeria, please dont fail to contact us, we will make the drawing n modify it, we will even edit it if possible to meet his want.

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 14, 2017
successmatters:
He was cooking rice for Tinubu, then he was in the kitchen cabinet of Fashola, now he is the chief plate washer for Ambode grin

Joe Igbokwe won't be happy with you.

1 Like

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by sedek4569: 11:35am On Sep 14, 2017
NobleAngell:
And unfortunately you are not. Let's start with your use of tenses.
Hi, my friend, long time, i didnt hear from you again, hp u r seeing whats going now in the country
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by NobleAngell(f): 2:18am On Sep 15, 2017
sedek4569:

Hi, my friend, long time, i didnt hear from you again, hp u r seeing whats going now in the country
Hear from me again? Was I supposed to get back to you on something? I can't remember again, I've been away for awhile.
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by sedek4569: 7:44am On Sep 15, 2017
NobleAngell:
Hear from me again? Was I supposed to get back to you on something? I can't remember again, I've been away for awhile.
about our topic Nnamdi Kanu, you can read it
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by rooftech: 10:02am On Oct 23, 2017
I was not expecting any responsible response then or now but they all ran away after

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by TANID(m): 8:23am On Apr 14, 2019
Thegamingorca:
He was a p.ornstar
And Kanu Has Now Prove You Right Please Screen Shot The Head Line And Your Comment And Creat Threat 4 It
I Don't Used Smart Phone Now That's Why I Can't Do It
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by 2elliot: 8:04pm On May 31, 2021
Yyeske:
Ordinary innocent question the OP asked and they don't know the answer, IPOB miscreants will always insult.
probably choked and died in your hate.
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by 2elliot: 8:08pm On May 31, 2021
ifyalways:
Good question really.

Who was he before all the Biafra chant? Shame if people are actually following and believing in some half-loony from UK like nlds Beconrich/ Musiwa

Quote me with insults and watch yourself ignored like the slimmy, unwanted shyte you are. tongue
Probably choked and died in your hate.
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by AgeneAngel86: 8:35pm On May 31, 2021
Why not ask the google and safe yourself some stress?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

15 LASTMA Officials Wounded In Clash With Soldiers: LASTMA Vacates Duty Posts / Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) / The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.